dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 10, 2018, 07:36:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Arcade?  (Read 587 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
Re: Arcade?
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2018, 05:35:45 AM »

You really are a lifeless bitch ferret...

Flea has a very full real life... you should go get one of your own.

Don't even get me started with you doing marathon log in's on TR you stupid old bitch..

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2018, 09:08:46 PM »

You really are a lifeless bitch ferret...

Flea has a very full real life... you should go get one of your own.

You know that’s not true.  :lol:

She’s full of bed pans and ass wiping. She escapes life on these boards and you know it.

I wouldn’t be open to having to prove Bra1n and I are two different people in skype. I rather enjoy the fact that some people aren’t completely sure. We know the truth and that’s all that really matters, the rest is gravy.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2018, 09:49:53 PM »

Flea hasn't worked as a nurse for awhile..

She has a ticket... I won't say what one but I'm pretty sure she's on $45 an hour... She can tell you herself if she's inclined.

She is also a grandmother and she not on the boards very much... She can't keep up or doesn't want to

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2018, 10:29:06 PM »

Pity post

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2018, 04:32:45 AM »

Flea hasn't worked as a nurse for awhile..

She has a ticket... I won't say what one but I'm pretty sure she's on $45 an hour... She can tell you herself if she's inclined.

What a crock of shit.

Feb 2017 she was stating either in thread she made or a post that she was earning $175k a year.

Vixen made a sub thread regarding her bullshit.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=14224.0

Flea posts in the above thread and says :

Now now...let me break it down to you so we can get back to the subject
I started this job last year. 175k is the estimated amount I should see on my W-2 next year.

The benefits are the best. I'll be able to prevent another Rowan from infecting society.

In other words she's stating she started her $175k annual job in 2016 aka ' last year ' as she has quoted above.

Below thread made by flea in Aug 2016 regarding her new job.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=13507.0

One of the many good ones is first dibs on merchandise.

One item in particular caught my attention...Disney movie Frozen electric toothbrush and water flosser :lol: fucking Frozen, Dory, My Little Pony.

Laptops, flat screens, sound systems...and I'm grabbing electric toothbrushes

Orly...the above job earns her $175k a year....I don't think so.   :rotf:

More to the point caskur, if you're now saying ' I'm pretty sure she earns $45 an hour'

So what you're saying is she's gone from a pay cut of $175k a year to something like $85-90k a year @ $45 an hour?

Are you seriously this stupid to buy into everything that troll says..?

Yes yes yes I do believe you are..

Then this..

and she not on the boards very much... She can't keep up or doesn't want to..

Haha she lurks ALL the time, even if she doesn't log in.

As for not being able to keep up...heh doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

If she was capable of keeping up she would of done basic math and realised that when Ant aka VC was posting - BRA1N was in Europe or wherever he was on cruises.  Shit, even now, they post one after the other practically straight away, and yet in fleas mind it's still the same poster..

Ugh..flea is a bat shit crazy lying delusional fucking joke.

End off..

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2018, 05:33:31 AM »

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2018, 08:02:30 AM »

What a crock of shit.

Feb 2017 she was stating either in thread she made or a post that she was earning $175k a year.

Vixen made a sub thread regarding her bullshit.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=14224.0

Flea posts in the above thread and says :

In other words she's stating she started her $175k annual job in 2016 aka ' last year ' as she has quoted above.

Below thread made by flea in Aug 2016 regarding her new job.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=13507.0

Orly...the above job earns her $175k a year....I don't think so.   :rotf:

More to the point caskur, if you're now saying ' I'm pretty sure she earns $45 an hour'

So what you're saying is she's gone from a pay cut of $175k a year to something like $85-90k a year @ $45 an hour?

Are you seriously this stupid to buy into everything that troll says..?

Yes yes yes I do believe you are..

Then this..

Haha she lurks ALL the time, even if she doesn't log in.

As for not being able to keep up...heh doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

If she was capable of keeping up she would of done basic math and realised that when Ant aka VC was posting - BRA1N was in Europe or wherever he was on cruises.  Shit, even now, they post one after the other practically straight away, and yet in fleas mind it's still the same poster..

Ugh..flea is a bat shit crazy lying delusional fucking joke.

End off..

Bottom line is, she is no longer in nursing AND what she earns is none of your business.
 Her life is full and you still swim in a rented pool...  :lol:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2018, 10:13:35 AM »

3 short years ago, big flea offered that she was an “LPN”. Basically, that is a barely above minimum wage position where one wipes asses and cleans vomit basins. The work that real nurses do not do.

It’s a short term certificate course that can be taken, even if one does not have a high school diploma. As much as you would like to believe it is possible for someone to make the leap from 15-20 bucks an hour to 45 or 175k a year, that’s just not logical Cathy.

In reality, one must be educated in a field and have experience to climb the ladder. You don’t go from wiping asses to CEO overnight OR because you admitted you’re a lowly ass wiper on a flame board and have to make up that you make more money because you’re embarrassed.

Someone is grossly exaggerating and I’m certain you have more common sense than to believe the lies the welfare Mexican is slinging.

As I stated earlier, flea escapes reality with these boards. She lurks this board hourly. HOURLY. If she were paid for lurking here, she might actually make the 175k she wants you to believe she makes  :lmao:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2018, 10:40:42 AM »

I looked up how much pay in the USA they give to her job..

She is in a union..

You can lurk here all day with a phone from your job.

Anyway I don't care.... my own circumstances changed a week ago so now we have to look for a new job.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2018, 11:55:46 AM »

The pain is real for these fools  :rotf:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2018, 12:37:43 PM »

I don't know about America but several people in my family work weekends where they get $39 an hour...

It depends what time you work here...

Megan_au was nursing at our prisons on weekend shift 10 years ago getting $65 an hour...

You can't expect people to work for $20 an hr after weekdays

People here get time, or time and a half, or double time or triple time (Christmas day and Easter Friday) BUT they have now changed triple time. I don't think it exists.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2018, 02:51:32 PM »

I looked up how much pay in the USA they give to her job..

She is in a union..

You can lurk here all day with a phone from your job.

Anyway I don't care.... my own circumstances changed a week ago so now we have to look for a new job.

[email protected] You mean Kurt. Poor Kurt.  :lol:

Sorry about your luck, I hope Kurt finds something and you don’t have to get a job.

Edit: people who lurk this board on their phone as much as she does, would be fired for not paying attention

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2018, 02:56:59 PM »

I don't know about America but several people in my family work weekends where they get $39 an hour...

It depends what time you work here...

Megan_au was nursing at our prisons on weekend shift 10 years ago getting $65 an hour...

You can't expect people to work for $20 an hr after weekdays

People here get time, or time and a half, or double time or triple time (Christmas day and Easter Friday) BUT they have now changed triple time. I don't think it exists.

As a student, I worked all the holidays, nights, and weekends I could. The pay rates were higher and it was the only way to make any real money.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2018, 06:31:44 PM »

[email protected] You mean Kurt. Poor Kurt.  :lol:

Sorry about your luck, I hope Kurt finds something and you don’t have to get a job.

Edit: people who lurk this board on their phone as much as she does, would be fired for not paying attention

I have a body of work that needs printing and framing....

It means I have to hit my savings to do it.... a gamble.

It means a decision I have to make 9 months shorter than I expected.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2018, 06:33:04 PM »

The pain is real for these fools  :rotf:

I greatly appreciated your words to me in your podcast. Ty.

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2018, 11:31:58 PM »

3 short years ago, big flea offered that she was an “LPN”. Basically, that is a barely above minimum wage position where one wipes asses and cleans vomit basins. The work that real nurses do not do.

It’s a short term certificate course that can be taken, even if one does not have a high school diploma. As much as you would like to believe it is possible for someone to make the leap from 15-20 bucks an hour to 45 or 175k a year, that’s just not logical Cathy.

In reality, one must be educated in a field and have experience to climb the ladder. You don’t go from wiping asses to CEO overnight OR because you admitted you’re a lowly ass wiper on a flame board and have to make up that you make more money because you’re embarrassed.

Someone is grossly exaggerating and I’m certain you have more common sense than to believe the lies the welfare Mexican is slinging.

As I stated earlier, flea escapes reality with these boards. She lurks this board hourly. HOURLY. If she were paid for lurking here, she might actually make the 175k she wants you to believe she makes  :lmao:

QFT
If she was earning $45 an hour she wouldn't be spending  $3.99 on hair color.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2018, 11:41:51 PM »

I greatly appreciated your words to me in your podcast. Ty.
yeah no prob. They were sincere

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2018, 08:15:52 AM »

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 297
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2018, 08:25:54 AM »

QFT

OH!
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2018, 10:41:56 AM »

QFT

:rotf:

Snap!

Nor would she buy her white bread and strawberry marshmallows at a budget dollar store  :lol:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.343 seconds with 35 queries.