dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 10, 2018, 08:37:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: They Banned Me  (Read 214 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
They Banned Me
« on: November 20, 2018, 10:41:59 PM »

I personally think Silent Prowler started this group to or at least wrote this. There is only one word in this piece that only Silent Prowler used several times. No one else used it. I won't say what it is because every other plagiarizing tard will use it to.

http://www.theybannedme.com/?p=417

A McFly on the Wall - Flametown News
Posted on Tuesday, 27th January 2009 by Marty McFly
The Flame Gods are not looking favourably on Flametown at the moment. Apathy, division, power games and the Tard Factor have affected the forums far and wide throughout Flametown. Let’s take a look at the latest developments from around the Town.

Brawl Hall
The big news is the WFC (World Flaming Championship). Juletti and Poofer will now fight for the right to take on Iron Duke. Who will be the big winner here? Apathy. Whoever wins will be trounced by Iron Duke. Unfortunately, it is a shame that BH has become a place where votes are given towards making alliances and for curry favour. Rarely does natural ability or talent win the day any longer and almost no one will vote against Iron Duke (except Iron Duke himself probably will in a display of false modesty).
While Duke was gone on holiday, Loco took the opportunity to get active in writing “Who wants to be pinkied?” type threads and other threads that he was going to destroy the Duke. He was called on his behaviour by Friendly Bastard and thoroughly PWNed.  Interestingly, Friendly Bastard has also made a fresh shoutbox call out to Rabidus Vir which has been accepted and has begun. This call out has the  potential to be a decent contest and probably the most even match up between two up-and-coming flamers at BH. These two combatants are rather unknown as of yet have not built a strong rapport with other posters. Rabidus may be slightly ahead in popularity but negligibly so. This match will test both. It is unfortunate that Rabidus is spending so much time in the shoutbox asking how he is doing and whether others think he will win which looks desperate and modestly handicaps his chances.
Bumspud has been posting a lot of char-grilling flames and Dr Wino and Rabidus are playing patty cake in another thread whilst Rabidus is doing all he can to garner favour with Wino in the shoutbox.

FlameChamps
Are a long time down with little expectation of ever rising again. The page is currently not viewable and displays a message that they are in the process of moving. FlameChamps rose from the ashes as Rudy decided to give it another shot. So very exciting. Yawn. They got the hardcore title by the usual suspects to take on Casey Twiddle. Poofter and Brent are well-placed and Blackmuse (though I don’t really see him rich in talent, others think he is “da bomb”). Brimstone Jack was not at his best.
They are all for and against Brain and his new forum 3rd Rail which comprises a new order and it looks like TheWirecutters and an exiled Beaver Cleaver are invited back.

TheWireCutters
Is, alas, no more. Lord Cheesus has decided to fall on his sword and close down the site. I believe this site was probably, along with Flame4cash, the best of Flametown at one point.

Flame4cash
This site looked as though it was going the same way as TheWireCutters but there is some activity and the better flamers are being more industrious. Looney is even taking on all-comers. Will it get back to its former glory? Time will tell.

Read post #2 VVV

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: They Banned Me
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:42:50 PM »

Digital Strife
Yes the place has still got only a handful of butthurt whining Flametown nobodies here. What  they consider fantastic revelations or wank-worthy drama is a bit of a loss to the rest of humanity.
Last I saw they were discussing Ruction Junction (obsessed much?) and who was running it and how badly. Someone is wasting $10/month to keep this loser pit open.

Ruction Junction
Exists only as a nemesis to Digital Strife. They have effectively closed the shop and are keeping it all self contained.

3rd Rail
More a discussion forum than a flame forum. Brain (ex-FlameChamps admin) and Summer of George seem to run this show with a gaggle of silly women fawning on Brain. It is mostly harmless and not so much a Flame forum as a flame-free chillout zone or place where old flamers recharge their batteries.

Flame Damnation
I think this could be the hot new thing. 47 members strong, few known members and it’s hosted on a free site. I think this site has the foundations of big things to come.
Just kidding. This site is comprised of the known losers from all over Flametown. If 3rd Rail is the quiet holiday house where decent flamers kick back and recharge their batteries and TDTCoalition is where old Flamers go to die, Then FlameDamnation is just a refuge for idiots who can’t flame to feel better about themselves.
Perhaps I am too rough. TWAP is quality and an admin there. Casey Twiddle and Blackmuse are also registered so it has a smattering of redeeming qualities.

TDTCoalition
Has not changed and never will. The occasional thread gets added and Don Neal Gambino is wheeled out in his wheelchair to mumble a few barely-coherent words and that is it.
OOTIKOF.org
I know this place is supposed to be elite and important but it is a joke. A poor embarrassing joke and I can’t even bring myself to look at the threads. It is serious in all the ways that a Dungeon and Dragons Game is. The participants are serious but people on the outside just see a bunch of fat losers eating Cheetos and drinking Mountain Dew at mommy’s kitchen table at 2 A.M. Maybe TWAP (a non-posting member there and founder of the OOTIKOF) can fill us in to what is happening there or why it is important, because I sure don’t see it.

That is it for this little fly on the shit-covered walls of Flametown. Stay tuned for updates that will be generally be shorter than this Inauguaral Edition of the McFly on the Wall series.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 01:46:11 AM »

3rd Rail
More a discussion forum than a flame forum. Brain (ex-FlameChamps admin) and Summer of George seem to run this show with a gaggle of silly women fawning on Brain. It is mostly harmless and not so much a Flame forum as a flame-free chillout zone or place where old flamers recharge their batteries.

Stop fawning over him if you think its so silly

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 09:12:07 AM »

Breaking news.

Caskur posts, no fucks given.

Now back to Fred playing with her penis.
Fuck you.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 297
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 09:24:44 AM »

Breaking news.

Really?  Is that what you want to get back to?
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Sinister

• Imperator
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 09:34:56 AM »

Really?  Is that what you want to get back to?

Figures the word penis got the token negro to drop his basketball and come running.
Fuck you.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 09:38:59 AM »

Breaking news.

You've been missing for 18 days nic switcher.

You're another weirdo, as Freddy always bleats... "jog on," donkey.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 09:42:46 AM »

shut this dump down already you sock puppet theater rejects

Sinister

• Imperator
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2018, 09:46:22 AM »

Proof of me being a nic switch?

Fuck you.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2018, 11:34:00 AM »

Proof of me being a nic switch?

SCORE!!!  :lol:

Guilty conscience?

Zoolander2

• Aedile
  • Zoolander2 probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2018, 11:42:21 AM »

You're another weirdo, as Freddy always bleats... "jog on," donkey.

Wouldn't suprise me to see rat bastard running multiple accounts, hes already in another thread sniffing round his betters adding a "yea" at the end of their sentences while looking over their shoulders, sniffing and smacking his lips.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2018, 12:19:28 PM »

shut this dump down already you sock puppet theater rejects

I'm going to stop Bra1n closing us down... just so you know.

Have a biscuit.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2018, 12:55:33 PM »

Wouldn't suprise me to see rat bastard running multiple accounts, hes already in another thread sniffing round his betters adding a "yea" at the end of their sentences while looking over their shoulders, sniffing and smacking his lips.

Ummm, do we know each other?

Who are you sweets?

Zoolander2

• Aedile
  • Zoolander2 probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2018, 01:36:17 PM »

Who are you sweets?

I'm your worst nightmare. You will need to use your ham hock hands to pull apart your cheeks to reveal that gap toothed grin once I have punched your fried food chompers so far down your throat.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2018, 02:14:21 PM »

I'm your worst nightmare. You will need to use your ham hock hands to pull apart your cheeks to reveal that gap toothed grin once I have punched your fried food chompers so far down your throat.

Oh so you're another Prince Charming then. Check.

:lol:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2018, 05:12:51 PM »

Cookie is happy the holidays are here....he can’t wait to eat some fruitcake. 
You recognize the sink?

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2018, 05:38:30 PM »

Stupid.

Your pity post for the day.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 331
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2018, 06:18:14 PM »

I personally think Silent Prowler started this group to or at least wrote this.

Americans never say holiday, they say vacation. Holiday has a different meaning and usage here. Plus they don't favour British English spelling; they favor American English. Silent Prowler was supposedly American.

That was writing by a Brit or Aussie. Likely a female one at that. 

#PutYourBabyinMe

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2018, 06:32:47 PM »

Stupid.

Your pity post for the day.

Speaking of fruitcake...whatup, li’l man?   You doing any more Dr. Pepper commercials?
You recognize the sink?

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2018, 06:41:28 PM »

Speaking of fruitcake...whatup, li’l man?   You doing any more Dr. Pepper commercials?

Oh SHIT!!!

+1

Ahahahaha!  :rotf:

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2018, 06:43:19 PM »

Who are you sweets?

It’s loony/cookie. He gets off pretending to be a rapey squirrel.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2018, 03:34:16 AM »

Americans never say holiday, they say vacation. Holiday has a different meaning and usage here. Plus they don't favour British English spelling; they favor American English. Silent Prowler was supposedly American.

That was writing by a Brit or Aussie. Likely a female one at that.

Might be Omnia copying Silent Prowler.... but I say Silent Prowler... Silent Prowler was the only guy I ever saw (several times) use "smattering" This sentence "Casey Twiddle and Blackmuse are also registered so it has a smattering of redeeming qualities." is a sentence Silent Prowler would write. No other writer was like him bar Reggie Essent. Essent is Silent-Prowler-like.

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.669 seconds with 42 queries.