ThirdRailForum

• November 20, 2017, 06:46:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Awwww fuck it?  (Read 974 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Awwww fuck it?
« on: December 08, 2008, 04:35:37 PM »

Maybe its my warped sense of humour or the onset of autism but I thought I would attempt to level of everyones Karma at 4, its also my favourite number(but not in any passwords).

Then I see I have 5! Fuck I cant be bothered and I was looking forward in making a dent in bra1ns karma ratings. :rotf:

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Awwww fuck it?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 04:43:55 PM »

now you have six and way too much time on your hands.  :vc:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »

Im very tempted to go and do it a satirical blog about this site and beleive me, it would probably precipitate beaver like levels of whinging from you. :slap: :sigh:

Isn't this the point that beaver is supposed to show up and offer me protection? :rotf:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 06:38:12 PM »

:rotf:

you still have 6  :vc:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:12 PM »

5, try basic maths.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 07:26:04 PM »

no, i changed it to 6. the ball eating recipe maven is all pouty and shit and changed it back.  :lol:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »

Leave my fucking karma alone.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 12:20:42 AM »

Leave my fucking karma alone.

I imagine fucking karma is way more important to you then plain karma

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »

I imagine fucking karma is way more important to you then plain karma

Aren't you the clever poppet.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »

As a child someone touched my Karma, oh wait no that wasn't my karma

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 07:32:04 PM »

As a child someone touched my Karma, oh wait no that wasn't my karma

Didn't your mom ever tell you not to show your karma to strangers?

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 08:43:15 PM »

Not for free anyway

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »

My daddy always told me, if it's worth doing, it's worth doing for money.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 08:59:48 PM »

Sounds like a very intelligent man

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.438 seconds with 38 queries.