ThirdRailForum

• November 22, 2017, 02:09:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zimbabweans eat each other, cats & dogs make love on Harare streets !!  (Read 757 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism

Be honest.  You weren't even shocked were you.  Kinda like my reaction when I first heard that cholera was rampant in the country, I mean, of course, cholera, its the next logical step, next up small pox will be back followed by flesh eating zombies rising up from mass shallow graves.

What the fuck is going on when you get numbed to a country having a mass epidemic of cholera !?!

That rubber lipped plastic faced senile old cunt really has to go.  He was on the radio today laughing about and denying that his country has cholera.  I'm beginning to think that the wheel maybe still going round but his hamster has fucked right off.

PS....anybody seen Jestina Mukoko  ::)

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: Zimbabweans eat each other, cats & dogs make love on Harare streets !!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 02:32:55 PM »

I guess I should really check the news, huh?
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 03:37:16 PM »

I guess I should really check the news, huh?

You may be just in time for the bit where Velociraptor's rampage through Bulawayo eating all the babies  :snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 10:35:44 AM »

Heard on the BBC radio last night....

".....people drinking from sewers"

Nice  :snack:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 08:15:37 AM »

I'm not big on the "N" word but....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/3725130/Mugabe-claims-cholera-was-released-by-the-British.html

Dem sum crazy ass niggers  :rotf:

Why stop there ?  I'm pretty sure that British agents were in that stampede that killed that Black Friday dude  :wheelchair:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »

LOL yes and the white man planted aids in africa too didnja know?

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 04:56:49 PM »

If ever there was a country that should be invaded to oust the military leader, this is it.

If the place had oil, the US would have gone in long ago. The UN is a toothless waste of space and wont do anything.

It will take South Africa to lead a force to remove this dictator from office and it needs to happen sooner rather than later.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 38 queries.