ThirdRailForum

• September 21, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Flametown : past it's used by date?  (Read 31523 times)

plus minus reset

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2008, 01:19:39 PM »

I think it was Loco who tried to pull off the same IP widget thing at FC last year and only 2 people fell for it - AW and Scoundrel.  :sad:

I don't remember that!

Methinks you may be talkin out yer arris there fella. :wink:

So you'll take Bra1ns word for it and not mine?  And here I was. ready to give you a + thingy for your  "Let's just say i'm old enough to know how to do stuff well" line... .  I understand, you're inclinations run "that way"...(It'll be between us...promise  .)

Nah sweetie it just takes things a few times to sink in, it's my age you know.

Now make with the plussie. If weve got to have the damn stuff i want lots of it to prove how cool i am  :lol:

Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »

I don't remember that!

Methinks you may be talkin out yer arris there fella. :wink:

Ok, so you weren't the one who fell for it at FC but still, that IP thingy is so 2001! Maybe it's so old that it's new again like the 50's Tina Fey eye glasses. Methinks that in due time you;ll be falling for the 'you' tag, hook, line and sinker.  :lol:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2008, 02:43:10 PM »

Mudrats idea sounds better

Yeah, I'm kinda getting over you and Scouse referring to me as Mudrat, Pissflap.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1M8zxyDFrQ
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2008, 02:47:48 PM »

Maybe it's so old that it's new again like the 50's Tina Fey eye glasses.

and your problem with women wearing glasses is? :slap:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »

its what this place needs, a mockney slum monkey......

Oh fuck !!!! I missed that  :rotf:

I'm a caulkhead you mincing frilly shirt wearing Brighton uphill gardening cunt  :hammer:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2008, 03:21:04 PM »

Ok, so you weren't the one who fell for it at FC but still, that IP thingy is so 2001!

Well since in 2001 my now 23 year old son had yet to teach me how to use the internet that may explain that gap in my knowledge. Ya see i've always used computers for work first in the music industry and then in publishing. It wasn't until i started spending more time indoors when my second son was born in 2002 that i started to use computers for entertainment so you'll have to forgive me if in jokes from the turn of the century sometimes pass me by.  :hammer:

Methinks that in due time you;ll be falling for the 'you' tag, hook, line and sinker. 

Forewarned is forearmed i hope  :grin:

Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2008, 03:42:46 PM »

and your problem with women wearing glasses is? :slap:

haha, are you wearing a pair of those cateye fashion faux pas glasses from the 60's? Post a pic of them!  :lol:

Forewarned is forearmed i hope  :grin:

Don't worry, im sure you wont be the only to fall for it. I was waiting to get about 50 people signed up before pulling out that gag. Now, ill have to wait for the commotion i created to pass and i bet you and others will fall for it anyways. Maybe you can get twap or temple over here when it happens to make you look better.  :rotf:
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 172
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2008, 04:00:20 PM »

Why restrict the invites to drooling gerriatrics to males like twap and temple?  theres aw and caskur and cardy that could do a good macbeth routine. :hammer:

Mudrat you mockney slag, dont you ever post a crap utube like thAT on forums I post on again or you'll be farting jellied eels and fragments of your teeth for months.. :rotf:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2008, 04:04:51 PM »

O great now i'm an orange peadophile, bra1n you dont want high karma really do you?

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - A reasonable answer to the Death Penalty
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2008, 06:21:04 PM »

When you have shit like ribbons,karma,stars etc it appeals to petty people with narcassistic personality disorders,

That pretty much sums up flaming full stop.

A very good friend of mine, who happens to be a flamer stated that the difference now is that people have forgot to be entertainers. Good flames are written for an audience, not to show them how clever you are, how much philosophy you have read or how you can disect anothers post, word for word, but to make the bastards laugh, smirk, vomit, whatever, get a bloody reaction from the reader.

"I know where you live" or "I know the name of the poodle your dog last sniffed the butt of and have a picture from google earth and a full copy of said poodles pedigree papers" is not remotely entertaining.

The same old battles being constantly recycled with obvious intent to raise interest is nothing more than rehashes of old programs (often with an inferior cast)

If people are enjoying whatever variation of faming there is out there (and a lot of the time it consists of I annoyz U so I WINZ) then good luck to them, but I miss the story flames and the good battles

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2008, 07:02:05 PM »

O great now i'm an orange peadophile, bra1n you dont want high karma really do you?

Iam down to only 1 karma point, you bastard! Where is Dani to pump me back up!  :velma:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2008, 07:12:23 PM »

You have 2 now and you got them both from me; do I winz teh priez? :grin:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2008, 05:43:43 AM »

...when my second son was born in 2002

What the fuck happened there lah ?  Fresh bit of totty or birth control fuck up  :wheelchair:

Maybe you can get twap or temple over here when it happens to make you look better.  :rotf:

Fuck that !!!!  My eyeballs have just come back off strike

Mudrat you mockney slag, dont you ever post a crap utube like thAT on forums I post on again or you'll be farting jellied eels and fragments of your teeth for months.. :rotf:

I'm not here to flame so I'll agree to your request you left hand thread ginger beer nancy  :gay:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2008, 03:51:47 PM »

That pretty much sums up flaming full stop.

No, the characature of the perfect flamer is no different to all the symptoms of someone with NPD, its up to the mods to weed out the mentalists when they step over the line.

Has to be said as far as FC goes the failure is down to bra1n, wap and rudedog. :hammer:

MrsC= Mrs cookie monster? :rotf:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2008, 04:23:33 PM »

No, the characature of the perfect flamer is no different to all the symptoms of someone with NPD, its up to the mods to weed out the mentalists when they step over the line.

Has to be said as far as FC goes the failure is down to bra1n, wap and rudedog. :hammer:

I dont know where you were but the last time I took the time to participate and organize an event at FC, I managed to get more than 20 people from different boards to take part and many more non-participants flaming each other over the 3 week long event. "Mentalists" and all. If that's a failure then show me a successful forum around the same time i was running that event.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2008, 06:52:33 PM »

Here ya go....... :tissue:

day to day matters when you have tards pumping out 50 odd posts of drivel, quality matters.
 :slap: :tissue:

happy new year btw :looney: :fan:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2008, 07:21:20 PM »

Here ya go....... :tissue:

day to day matters when you have tards pumping out 50 odd posts of drivel, quality matters.
 :slap: :tissue:

happy new year btw :looney: :fan:

Gee willikers thx for the tissues but i dont need them. The point is that none of what you're saying mattered when someone like me took an interest and organized a fun event which drew wide interboard interest. Despite all the tards and mentalists that you want to believe keeps people away, i dont remember anyone bringing that up when it came time to take part in my last event. Is it my fault that no one else has come forward to organize interesting events and keep things moving with 100+ post reply threads after Deni and I got tired of posting there? I dont think so.

If the board were up right now, I bet you the two of us - dani and I- could go back there and in a matter of a few days have that board rocking again. The failure isnt with the modding or lack thereof, it has to do with who is posting there and the vacuum in direction and leadership that the board has SINCE the two of us got tired and left the scene. Similar reason why f4$ took a nose dive after R1, Buzzsaw and couple of other headliners stopped posting there.

hny2u2, schmuck.  :lol:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »

Brain iz teh kinG of teh adminz.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2009, 04:51:08 PM »

FC's back up. Get in and give Twap a slap. Poor old cunt must be having withdrawal symptoms real bad by now.  :wink:

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2009, 10:22:59 PM »

FC's back up. Get in and give Twap a slap. Poor old cunt must be having withdrawal symptoms real bad by now.  :wink:

hehe, I did
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28   Go Up

Page created in 0.31 seconds with 40 queries.