ThirdRailForum

• May 25, 2018, 12:37:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Flametown : past it's used by date?  (Read 31417 times)

plus minus reset

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2008, 11:00:04 PM »

uh yeah, i'm sure. your profile states you've started 3 topics here. 2 of which are a result of your posts being modded and broken off into other threads because you're trying to be such a model poster. which means your one and only topic started here was conveniently innocuous and just happened to surround the only bit of PI you were aware of about me that you seemed to think was scandalous on some asinine level.

dont insult our intelligence you fucking mongoloid.

even Brian recognized your sleaziness you idiot. you're not only a fucking asshole, you're a shitty liar to boot.

and you fool nobody, we know you dont have friends. choke on a testicle ya loser.

So, Bra1n. Would you trust a person that would knowingly carry on with a married person with something you care about?

Whats your thoughts on that sort of persons moral character.

LOL, I know exactly what youre getting at since I saw this thread started by you. Let's put it this way, it wouldnt be something that I look upon favorably but i wouldn't just judge a person on that single issue. I would look to everything else and keep in mind that we all make mistakes and no one is perfect.

If the person is a habitual liar and cheater throughout life than that's one thing. Adultery will likely be just another in a long laundry list of pitiful acts of deceit that they have committed. If they werent married, then it's not even adultery to begin with. Being involved with a married person and nothing else isnt something that I would consider malum in se.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2008, 11:40:39 PM »

If we don't see you, Happy Holidays PoP  :rudolp:

Good luck with your courses - try to pop in when you can. I think that most of the BS is not so much anything anyone gives a shit about and I think you'll find most of the people here aren't about the old FT BS. I may have blinders up because I tend to ignore that shit anyway though, lol. 

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2008, 09:26:30 AM »

I don't think there's any reason to let an internet board get in the way of real life stuff so good luck with those courses. But you had better come back soon after the new year or I shall be forced to drive up there and blow the smoke of 1,000 Newport 100's in your face until you are convinced not only to come back but also to take up smoking again.

Happy holidays. :rudolp:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 406
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2008, 09:37:22 AM »

See you in 2009?  :prophat:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »

See you in 2009?  :prophat:

Oh no, not THAT again... :rotf:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2008, 01:43:40 PM »

uh yeah, i'm sure. your profile states you've started 3 topics here. 2 of which are a result of your posts being modded and broken off into other threads because you're trying to be such a model poster. which means your one and only topic started here was conveniently innocuous and just happened to surround the only bit of PI you were aware of about me that you seemed to think was scandalous on some asinine level.

dont insult our intelligence you fucking mongoloid.

even Brian recognized your sleaziness you idiot. you're not only a fucking asshole, you're a shitty liar to boot.

and you fool nobody, we know you dont have friends. choke on a testicle ya loser.

Once again you slide into a personal attack and show despite your claims to the contrary you can not put the petty flaming behind you.

As it Christmas I wont bother to engage you further nor will I sink to your level of a personal attack

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »

Flametown eh...fuck !   :wheelchair:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2008, 10:02:11 PM »

I hope you ALL have great holidays and wish you the very best!! Maybe I'll see you next year!!

:vc: dani

You better fuckin had get back here sharpish young lady.

Using a spat with Cuntestation as a reason for leaving the forum is piss weak and that ain't you now is it? So i'm thinking there may be something else going on besides that and your work commitments. C'mon Dani it's easy enough for a master troll like you to ignore little snipes and niggles from people who don't get what were doing here isn't it? and if you still do feel the urge to flame (as i'm sure a few of us do) then there's plenty of places left to have a laugh doing that  leaving this forum for better things or you could always call somebody out here, i'm sure thats in the rules somewhere.

C'mon girl slap a bit of lippy on and smile at the camera you're too big a part of this to go on the missing list already.  :wink:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2008, 08:43:56 AM »

What he said. Plus, it looks safe now for the Flying Assjockeys to converge and I cannot fight evil by myself.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2008, 10:05:15 AM »

Using a spat with Cuntestation as a reason for leaving the forum is piss weak and that ain't you now is it? So i'm thinking there may be something else going on besides that and your work commitments. C'mon Dani it's easy enough for a master troll like you to ignore little snipes and niggles from people who don't get what were doing here isn't it? and if you still do feel the urge to flame (as i'm sure a few of us do) then there's plenty of places left to have a laugh doing that  leaving this forum for better things or you could always call somebody out here, i'm sure thats in the rules somewhere.

C'mon girl slap a bit of lippy on and smile at the camera you're too big a part of this to go on the missing list already.  :wink:

aww, hehehe! youre still one of my favorites to read!!...so colorful!  :vc:

no excuses here pallywog. one of the bigger turnoffs to flaming was guilelessly bitter douchebags who hop on bandwagons to chant the same spurious claims over and over, amongst many other things. fuck, i even hit a wall and found myself doing it more and more. it was a part of why i felt the need for change and to rid such a negative element from my daily hobby. i loved the idea of severing myself from those antics and being more creative and productive in a positive way.

lol, in spite of being construed as a "big part of this" i'm really not. this was all brians idea, he was instrumental in putting all of this together for us. i just helped out a little here and there with minor things like the rules, the invites, and putting my trolling skills to better use by trying to keep the ball rolling with engaging others in conversation and generating frequent topical discussions that others may be interested in contributing to. i dont have any more say around here than the rest of you. yeah, i wouldnt necessarily consider me a big part of this at all. but thank you for your kind words and sentiments.

after losing my entire retirement fund and every cent of my children's college savings (i knew i should have followed my initial instincts and pulled that shit out, doh!), i realized i better get my ass in gear and grasp some opportunities that were knocking or i'd have to start turning tricks again at the park for 5 bucks a pop and a can of corn niblets, hehehe!

as you can imagine, my leisure time has been very limited. spending it being trolled and flamed by assholes on a "debate forum" just isnt appealing to me right now. perhaps after the holidays and my exams, when i'm not feeling so much pressure and i can breathe for a minute, i can focus more on ignoring the riffraff instead of impulsively responding to it like i've grown so accustomed to doing over the years. then maybe this will seem like that fun place i can look forward to visiting once again.  :wink:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 223
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2008, 11:02:31 AM »

What he said. Plus, it looks safe now for the Flying Assjockeys to converge and I cannot fight evil by myself.

Let loose the flying monkeys! dorothey is back from kansas. :rotf: :rotf:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2008, 11:13:11 AM »

after losing my entire retirement fund and every cent of my children's college savings

Now that was damn careless! Have you looked down the back of the settee?

i'd have to start turning tricks again at the park for 5 bucks a pop and a can of corn niblets, hehehe!

Silly girl! You sell yourself too cheap. I for one would give you ?10 a pop and i'd double flake your 99 for you with lots of sprinkles too.

But on a more serious note, you do what you have to do love but don't be a stranger eh? The bed's too big without you.

PS. If you go out a trollin PM me and i'll hook up with you wherever. :hump:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2008, 12:11:50 PM »

LMAO @ Corn niblets! HAHAHA!  :rotf:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2008, 03:45:26 AM »

Now that was damn careless! Have you looked down the back of the settee?

indeed, i have. it's gone for sure. 13 years of savings...poof, just like that!   :sad:

PS. If you go out a trollin PM me and i'll hook up with you wherever. :hump:

okie dokie.

hny!

OJ Simpson

• White women only
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • OJ Simpson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2008, 04:15:26 AM »

What a fucking huge load of baby shit.

Flaming, for the most part, is dying due to the fact too many egos have destroyed this silly little pastime. Ego's that just can't lose, even when the morons do not even know the fucking game.

Or, they ban you like a fucking weakling.

Trolling, for the most part, is a fucking riot. Sure, you can only enjoy the spoils with a small, trusted select few, but one good laugh at the disillusioned failure of someone is the price to pay, the finger to point, and the smirk to wear of constant enjoyment.
If the glove does not fit.............

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2008, 09:58:11 PM »

Wow !!!

Look at him go  :wheelchair:

Thats a post by a scouser whose vocabulary normally never stretches beyond "ere yar luv...is your taxi goin' Huyton way"

God bless him and all that sail in him.......
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2008, 10:06:13 PM »

What a fucking huge load of baby shit.

Flaming, for the most part, is dying due to the fact too many egos have destroyed this silly little pastime. Ego's that just can't lose, even when the morons do not even know the fucking game.

Or, they ban you like a fucking weakling.

Trolling, for the most part, is a fucking riot. Sure, you can only enjoy the spoils with a small, trusted select few, but one good laugh at the disillusioned failure of someone is the price to pay, the finger to point, and the smirk to wear of constant enjoyment.

Of course you DO KNOW that post made you look like some sort of sad sack paraplegic "lock in" with all the social skills of a raging Tourettes sufferer...

...of course you didn't  :rotf:

the finger to point, and the smirk to wear of constant enjoyment.

I'm guessing that if you were getting ANY kind of sex even yuo would find the irrelevancy of that statement quite funny  :rotf:

Twat  :wheelchair:

PS....who the fuck gave poofer this addy  :snack:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2008, 06:18:35 AM »

Wow !!!

Thought i could sniff the stench of Estuary English as the browser opened (oh noes he's back!)

How are ya Ratty me little chum? Wassup, has the Sally Army closed the Crimbo soup kitchens down so your back to posting from the library and internet cafes again eh? It's a waste of all that hard begged cash you know matey.

Now PM me yer Paypal details and i'll send you enough money for a tent. Just think fella, you can start a new life, buy a pair of shoes and get a job. Your rat on a string may have to go but it's not a status symbol to people who don't drink draino and meths cocktails so never mind eh?

Things could be worse though eh? You could be EB  :sad:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2008, 09:05:15 AM »

Thought i could sniff the stench of Estuary English as the browser opened (oh noes he's back!)

How are ya Ratty me little chum? Wassup, has the Sally Army closed the Crimbo soup kitchens down so your back to posting from the library and internet cafes again eh? It's a waste of all that hard begged cash you know matey.

Now PM me yer Paypal details and i'll send you enough money for a tent. Just think fella, you can start a new life, buy a pair of shoes and get a job. Your rat on a string may have to go but it's not a status symbol to people who don't drink draino and meths cocktails so never mind eh?

Things could be worse though eh? You could be EB  :sad:

Yes, its good to see you to   :hammer:

I went darn sarf for Christmas...the first thing that I noticed was this bright burning thing in the sky, at first I thought that some fucker had set the moon on fire but then the memories came flooding back of what the sun looked like.  Thanks for asking, I had a fucking brilliant time.

Meanwhile, in... scouseland http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2078984.ece ...I see that Stevie G slapped up a Dj for not playing his requested "murder on the dancefloor" and could be looking at 5 years in Walton nick  :grin:

I dunno...Stevie G, Joey Barton, little Rhys Jones getting shot and Jamie Bulger getting batteries shoved up his arse before being killed...you scouse cunts are a bit rough eh

:wheelchair:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2008, 09:12:47 AM »

Jayzuz, I had to read that five times to figure out wtf you were saying. Welcome back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28   Go Up

Page created in 0.878 seconds with 41 queries.