ThirdRailForum

• November 20, 2017, 06:39:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Madoff with all the cash !  (Read 903 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Re: Madoff with all the cash !
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 01:42:10 PM »

Let's see how much he and his family get to keep...all the cash was in off-shore banks.. :uhuh:

Fucking thieves!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

OJ Simpson

• White women only
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • OJ Simpson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »

Fucking Jew, but what do you expect.

The tragic comedy is, he fleeced a lot of Jewish people in his Ponzi scheme. You try to get something for nothing, chances are its illegal.
If the glove does not fit.............

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »

Fucking Jew, but what do you expect.

The tragic comedy is, he fleeced a lot of Jewish people in his Ponzi scheme. You try to get something for nothing, chances are its illegal.

Apparently he was quite the social butterfly, a required item at gatherings at the Hamptons and Martha's Vineyard.

It makes my fucking cock hard at the thought of him being passed canopay's along with millions of dollars of rich cunts money that they'd have to whistle Dixie to ever see again...I love the guy, my hero  :tyvm:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 02:40:18 PM »

Apparently he was quite the social butterfly, a required item at gatherings at the Hamptons and Martha's Vineyard.

It makes my fucking cock hard at the thought of him being passed canopay's along with millions of dollars of rich cunts money that they'd have to whistle Dixie to ever see again...I love the guy, my hero  :tyvm:

I dont think the media has a grasp at how many people have been affected by this. The French guy who managed the money of his wealthy countrymen and invested it with Madoff and committed suicide last week is just the tip of the iceberg.

The local pawn shops and consignment shops near Palm Beach are flooded with items of the (formerly?) wealthy who are trying to liquidate whatever they can in order to raise some cash and make ends meet according to the lifestyle they are use to. The losses by them and local organizations like the Palm Beach County police union pension are staggering. Donations to local charities have plummeted. With the economy the way it is and other people losing their houses and jobs, it's hard to feel sorry for these people but i think that the chain reaction from this is just starting and it will affect many people globally.

Dont worry about Madoff getting his just due. If by a miracle he gets off and sees the light of day, I'm fairly sure there will be a suicide bomber or two in his future.  :sad:

edit- here's a personal account from scammed investors who lost everything

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/content/business/epaper/2008/12/27/madoff1228.html

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - A reasonable answer to the Death Penalty
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »

On the other hand:

For anyone still struggling to grasp the sheer scale of Bernard Madoff's fraud, the records of the Fairfield Greenwich Group are instructive. The boutique finance firm has lost $60 million of its own directors' funds by channelling them to Mr Madoff's Ponzi scheme. But it has earned nearly ten times as much in fees for doing the same thing with clients' money. Fairfield Greenwich kept the fees, but lost the clients' investments - all $7.3 billion of them.

I saw that in the Times and found it rather interesting. I also particularly liked Obamas comment that there should be 'adult supervision' in the financial services

OJ Simpson

• White women only
  • Quaestor
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 12:13:14 AM »

What boggles the mind is someone figured out it WAS a ponzi scheme, reported it and nothing was done about it. Apparently this same person reported about it yearly and NOTHING was done.

I can't feel sorry for anyone over this, its just greed getting what they deserve.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 05:14:30 AM »

What he ^^^^ said

I dont think the media has a grasp at how many people have been affected by this.

There are Councils (local authorities) over here that have lost millions, quite bizarre  :snack:

OJ Simpson

• White women only
  • Quaestor
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 08:23:29 PM »

LOL, this Madoff guy is under house arrest. Nice to know people are killings themselves over what he did and hes in some mansion.

Only in America.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.963 seconds with 36 queries.