ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 09:59:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Investopedia Simulation Game  (Read 4041 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Investopedia Simulation Game
« on: October 16, 2008, 05:17:23 PM »

This is a great site to try your hand at the stock market with a pretend account. You start with a $100,000 account and you can trade stocks and options.

For beginners, it's a good way to learn about the stock market and investments, especially if you're wondering why your 401K value keeps decreasing and what you can do about it.

For the more advanced, it's a good way to employ some trading strategies, especially with options. You can also look at what those who have made over $50 million are trading (yes, they started with $100,000 too) and maybe get some good stock tips. What better way to learn about markets and capitalism? Here are the specs:

Investopedia Competition (No End)
Number of players: 134793
Starting Cash: $100,000.00 USD
Margin Trading: Yes
Short Selling Yes
Options Trading: Yes
Commission - Market:   $19.99
Commission - Limit:   $29.95
Commission - Option:   $19.99
Commission Per Contract:   $1.75
Diversification:   50%
Diversification Option:   10%
Minimum Stock for Margin:     $5.00
Allow Trade History Viewing:     Yes
Allow Portfolio Viewing:   Yes
Market Delay:   20 Minutes
Daily Volume:   50%
Minimum Price:   $1.00
Minimun Price Short:   $5.00
Margin Interest:   8%
Cash Interest:   3%

Here is the link to join: http://simulator.investopedia.com/Game/JoinGame.aspx?GID=1&AUTO=Y

There are many other games with different specs but this one is the biggest and most active one on the site and probably on the net. If we get enough people interested (10 or more) I may set up our own group but for now this will do.

Oh, and it goes without saying, everything is free.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: Investopedia Simulation Game
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 12:54:38 PM »

I'm there under "IceyP" because I was logged in the Million Dollar game already and I'm too effing lazy to start a new account for here. If we get our own game together, I'll change it to Persephone or something.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »

Cool. Feel free to list your ranking and trade ideas once a while.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 09:59:46 AM »

Shit, I can barely keep my head above water in Investopedia....
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »

Ive taken a severe beating too both irl and Investopedia in the past week due mainly to the lack of time dedicated to it. I think I have opened my trading program just once last week when usually I have it open on my desktop all day.

Wild swings have been happening just about every day which is good for traders like me but i havent been able to take advantage of them.

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 01:31:45 PM »

ok, so first of all im completely clueless about all things investing. ive been playing around with this game for a bit and seem to have made some decent choices. ive got a couple stocks ingame that i think are going to do extremely well in the long run that i got for dirt cheap. my question is, just for future reference, what is the lowest amount of $ you should have before attempting to invest in the REAL market? i certainly dont expect to be the next warren buffet or anything but it would be nice to have SOME interest in making what little money i have work for me and it seems that since most businesses are on a down slope that it might be a good idea to get in while theyre low and wait for a few years and see what happens.

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »

Have we got a group going here because I'll happily bail out of the OOTIKOF one while I'm up a massive $6 grand  :confused:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 12:40:24 PM »

I miss Obi...even though he was a :sheep: *shit did I say that out loud?*
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »

So do we have a forum game going???

If so what is it called?

You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 01:14:17 PM »

Come on Brian sort it out  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 02:42:25 PM »

I havent made any trades or even looked in here since December but Im starting to take an interest again because oil seems to be bottoming out and the markets are showing some signs of life after some unexpected positive news lately.

Do we have enough interest to have our own game or would you rather play in the main game with all the other sites and 150,000 other traders?  So far I see about two or three people interested. Let's try to get at least 5.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 03:03:55 PM »

ok, so first of all im completely clueless about all things investing. ive been playing around with this game for a bit and seem to have made some decent choices. ive got a couple stocks ingame that i think are going to do extremely well in the long run that i got for dirt cheap. my question is, just for future reference, what is the lowest amount of $ you should have before attempting to invest in the REAL market? i certainly dont expect to be the next warren buffet or anything but it would be nice to have SOME interest in making what little money i have work for me and it seems that since most businesses are on a down slope that it might be a good idea to get in while theyre low and wait for a few years and see what happens.

That's a good question and it really depends on what you are investing or trading in. Like i mentioned in another thread, I am a trader, not so much as an investor so the amount of capital I need can be as small as a couple of hundred dollars for a leveraged trade that typically lasts less than week if things go well.

If you are looking for long term investment and gains, then you'll need more. The amount really depends on whether you buy individual stocks or a mutual fund. A good mutual fund (or ETF) is probably a safer bet in the long term, especially now that everything is so cheap.

You need at least a couple of grand for most funds. And the typical way to trade stocks is in lots of 100 so just multiply that times the share price to have an idea of how much you need. You can invest in many mutual funds through an IRA account which is tax deductible (depending on the type of IRA) and just contribute up to the max amount every year. That is a great way to invest in the market for the long term/ retirement.

Once the market bottoms out and starts to rebound, the gains in the first few weeks will be huge. Typically, most of the gains of the year will occur in 4-5 big trading days which is why it's good to be in the market in some form when that happens.

The question is when are things going to turn around? Im seeing some signs right now which have me paying closer attention in the past week. I dont expect a parabolic rise (which isnt good anyways because it cant be sustained) but more days of gains than losses with a few huge rallys once in a while would be a good sign to get in the market in some way, shape or form because chances are, whatever you invest or trade in will go up in value.

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 11:28:17 PM »

Symbol      Description      Qty      Purchase Price      Current Price      Total Value      Today‚Äôs Change      Total Gain/Loss
   Sell    EVSO    EVOLUTION SOLAR CORP    15510    $1.05    $0.59    $9,150.90    $0.00(0.00 %)    -$7,134.60 (-43.81 %)

Sell       AIG       AMERICAN INTL GROUP INC      243      $1.56      $1.10      $267.30      $0.00(0.00 %)      -$111.78 (-29.49 %

Sell    FAZ    DIREXION SHR FIN BEAR 3X    700    $47.04    $18.64    $13,048.00    $0.00(0.00 %)    -$19,880.00 (-60.37 %)

Sell    ERX    DIREXION SHRS ENRGY BULL    1200    $36.90    $28.34    $34,008.00    $0.00(0.00 %)    -$10,272.00 (-23.20 %)

Sell    IBM    INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINE    450    $91.33    $98.78    $44,451.00    $0.00(0.00 %)    $3,354.75 (8.16 %)

Total:    $100,925.20    $0.00(0.00 %)    -$34,043.63 (-25.22 %)

yeah yeah i know AIG? ... no excuses and no comment. :p

the two Direxions are really what im looking at. i looked at their histories and they have some pretty significant spikes. if i can get more while the price is this low i could make a ton if i hit the peak of one of those spikes. my cinderella story would be evso i just hope they dont completely tank. if solar energy is going to be any part of our alternative power plans, which one can only assume it will be, then this company should do very well and if it does i could live comfortably off the profits and leave some to my kids.

and if it does tank it wont be a massive loss at least. =/

but yeah, i can see how people not only make a shit ton of money at this, i can also see how people lose everything. hell, ive lost more in this game than ill likely make irl all year.

how fucking sad is that?
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 12:00:03 AM »

Shit dude.  <$35K

How the fuck can you afford time to post here?  or is your income all welfare? (cause that really would be sad)

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 12:33:04 AM »

yeah yeah i know AIG? ... no excuses and no comment. :p

the two Direxions are really what im looking at. i looked at their histories and they have some pretty significant spikes. if i can get more while the price is this low i could make a ton if i hit the peak of one of those spikes. my cinderella story would be evso i just hope they dont completely tank. if solar energy is going to be any part of our alternative power plans, which one can only assume it will be, then this company should do very well and if it does i could live comfortably off the profits and leave some to my kids.

and if it does tank it wont be a massive loss at least. =/

but yeah, i can see how people not only make a shit ton of money at this, i can also see how people lose everything. hell, ive lost more in this game than ill likely make irl all year.

how fucking sad is that?

Solar stocks were through the roof before the bottom started to fall out of the market in Sept and Oct last year, my friend. In fact, the guy who won the CNBC million dollar stock picking contest did so on the back of solar companies. And the higher they are, the harder the fall.

I followed quite a few myself like JA Solar, First Solar, Evergreen, LDK Solar, Suntech and even better, a solar panel cell material maker with hardly any competition - WFR.  They all tanked at the end of the year but with the new administration which is much more in tune with a viable energy policy and the market numbers in the green again for the first time this year, this might be a good time to buy a some shares or look into a solar ETF like TAN.

I havent been following it since last year and dont know what's up or down right now but if we start a stock picking contest I would certainly be looking to acquire some beaten down solar stocks.

And dont feel too bad about any losses in the past few months because everyone including people who get paid millions to manage portfolios have lost their shirts. The lowering tide of the economic crisis takes down ALL the stocks with it just like the rising tide of the overall market when things get better will elevate most of the beaten down good companies in the futute.

Deviouz1

• Governor
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »

Shit dude.  <$35K

How the fuck can you afford time to post here?  or is your income all welfare? (cause that really would be sad)

lol you would have to have like 8 kids to get 35k in welfare. but no, im not on welfare. neither am i working in my trained profession ie; glorified PC repairman, and am currently taking pizza from point A to point B to make ends meet. i could get a regular 40 hour a week job and pay the difference in day care for 2 kids under 8 yrs old but somehow it seems a bit counter productive to do so not to mention its rather nice to have one of those "least amount of responsibility possible" jobs per American Beauty.
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »

Yahoo ran a story on their front page for about 2 days this week of a former CEO who use to make $750,000 and was now delivering pizzas to make ends meet. You have to do what you have to do, esp in these hard times.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 10:35:14 PM »

Seriously. At the grocery store I shop at, the guy pushing the carts in from the parking lot was telling me how he was a financial number cruncher and had degrees out the wazoo. Said that they get at least one applicant a week who used to make a 6 figure salary trying to bag groceries. So fucking sad!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 12:15:39 AM »

6 figure salary trying to bag groceries. So fucking sad!

Actually I would say 'About fucking time' these useless leeches have contributed nothing. They simply invent imaginary commodities to be bought and sold at the expense of others.

If I has my way then being allowed to pack groceries would seem like heaven on earth for these theiving bludgers.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »

So, do we have enough of an interest to form our own group for a 3 or 4 month competition? I think possibly some folks who follow along on Twitter would join the fun but we need at least 4-5 people from here so that it doesnt turn into a 2 person comp by the end. Things are starting to get good again. Really good from my perspective.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.431 seconds with 39 queries.