ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 10:04:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bwaha! Pwned by Joe the Plumber  (Read 1527 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Bwaha! Pwned by Joe the Plumber
« on: October 17, 2008, 01:26:08 AM »

Turns out Joe the Plumber is a relative of a Keating, hehehe!

This man, Joe Wurzelbacher, who approached Obama and claimed to be a plumber, who had designs on purchasing a business from his employer and claimed the business would project to gross between 250k-280k and asked how Obamas tax plan would effect him, turns out to be.....wait for it.....A LIAR!  :rotf:

Turns out "Joe" has a lien against him for 1100 in taxes dating back to January 07, doesn't even hold a plumbers license, and made 40k last year and doesn't really have a plan to purchase a business.

It would seem that McBlunders campaign (once again, think Palin) has screwed the pooch by digging their grappling hooks into a dead end lead without so much as 15 minutes of background investigation.

Does it get any better than this? McCain based the foundation of his entire final debate on a farce!! ahahahaha!! Lead my country Gollum...PLEASE!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Bwaha! Pwned by Joe the Plumber
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 01:39:01 AM »

And Cardy talked about the Hillary campaign being a disaster.  :vc:

No wonder why I saw either David Gergen or Ed Rollins or come to think of it both on CNN earlier tonight talking about how the Bush people would have vetted this guy thoroughly before mentioning him so many times and ridiculing the McCains. And these guys both worked with Republican presidents. It's just another in the long list of indications why McCain is so marginally subpar. The poor guy can't get ANYTHING right.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

KingChile

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 01:42:22 AM »

Lead my country Gollum...PLEASE!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

• Senatore
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »

I stand corrected. The name "Wurzelbacher" was the name of Keatings son in law, Joe is not directly related. However, the name was brought up during discussion because it was relative to Keating and it was indicative of the McCain campaign not bothering with any sort of vetting of the plumber prior to using the man as a prime example during the debate.

You'd think they'd want to keep good ole Johnny Mac distanced from that situation?

I'm getting a huge chuckle over how the joke is on them with Joe the Plumber but yet they're still using him as fodder during the rallies, it's like Palin not being aware that McCain pulled out of Michigan until she read it in the paper the next morning.  :vc:

The editor from "The Nation" was on Olbermann last night. He made an excellent point in saying the McCain campaign has this grossly exaggerated cartoon-like character idea of the middle class and in an attempt at defiance in not addressing the term "middle class" directly during the debates or anyplace else, they've limited themselves to using stereotyping terms like Joe 6-pack, Soccer/Hockey Mom, and Joe/Jane Plumber which are actually alienating the undecided. 

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 07:01:36 PM »

There is a buzz now that Gen Colin Powell will endorse Obama on Meet the Press this Sunday which has the McCain people really worried because that would give him instant credibility for being able to handle being commander in chief. There's a lot of people out there who still arent convinced and this could seal the deal.

I cant remember if Fear mentioned the possibility of Powell or some other Republican as possibly being in the Obama cabinet but this would make sense if indeed Powell would be interested in serving.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 07:16:37 PM »

oooh! I'll have to TIVO that! I keep missing it at work, some asshat always comes in and changes the channel to Animal Planet or something equally as ridiculous in the waiting room and I end up having to watch it online.

I REALLY, REALLY miss Tim Russert this election. Can you imagine what a ball he would be having?? Rest his pretend soul!  :vc:

Here is a growing list of conservatives who have jumped ship ;

Republicans Jump Ship

The official list of Republicans and conservatives jumping ship,
pointing fingers, or otherwise abandoning the McCain campaign

50 entries and growing • by Jed Lewison and Barath Raghavan

http://www.jedreport.com/shipjumpers/

:rotf:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »

I keep thinking that the McCain people can't eff it up any worse, and every day I'm proved wrong.  :rotf:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 05:49:31 AM »

OMG!!  I KNOW!! I said it at FC and I'll say it here a little differently than before, Shakespeare himself could NOT sit down and write a better tragedy than the McCain campaign. It's truly fucking amazing. I would love to see how this is portrayed in the history books a hundred years from now.  :lmao:

KingChile

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 06:51:24 AM »

I was watching a documentary on the life story of each of the candidates up to to the present day. Apparently Mc Cain was a prisoner of war at the hands of the North Vietnamese who beat him daily and kept him in solitary confinement for two years. Perhaps this sheds some light as to why he just sits there vacantly looking like he has a carrot stuck up his arse every time he talks on the TV.

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 07:16:50 AM »

lmao! That and the fact the man is 72 years old. SEVENTY TWO! I've said it before and I stand by my sentiments; John McCain does not have a clue about how to handle our current situation, he is an angry old man who is out of touch with reality. He does not possess a deep understanding of the issues besides what his advisor's gloss over before he stumps hate and fear in front of the masses, nor does he possess the acumen to wrap his brain around how the issues should or need to be handled. He is a republican pawn and came into government has a lackey for his crooked and criminal father in law. His judgment is skewed and his only directive is to win a race at all costs so he can more or less hang another trophy head on his wall. He is out of touch and lacks integrity. The tactics implored by his campaign are indicative of his inability to run the United States anywhere but into the ground.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 34 queries.