ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:25:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Since Bra1n dosed Flamechamps...  (Read 1497 times)

plus minus reset

OJ SimpsonTopic starter

• White women only
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • OJ Simpson probably just rolled in here.
Since Bra1n dosed Flamechamps...
« on: December 29, 2008, 01:58:32 AM »

Team OJ will have to post here from now on. Now teaching you stupid white failures proper respect for the African power has always been an easy exercise for one as God like as myself, and no matter what nic you now hide behind, OJ knows who you are.

If the glove does not fit.............

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Since Bra1n dosed Flamechamps...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 03:41:22 AM »

cool. a you all suck post. i've never seen one of those before.

make yourself comfortable.

OJ SimpsonTopic starter

• White women only
  • Quaestor
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 04:16:18 AM »

cool. a you all suck post. i've never seen one of those before.

make yourself comfortable.

For how long?

One month before I get banned, wanna bet?

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 04:17:58 AM »

infinitely. we dont censor here. have fun  :wink:

OJ SimpsonTopic starter

• White women only
  • Quaestor
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 04:22:15 AM »

Well, OJ tends to rub people the wrong way.

How ya been, have a good holiday?

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 09:49:03 AM »

:uhuh:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 10:53:16 AM »

Why blame Bra1n for something that happened because he left FC.  Obviously, no one cared enough to stay and continue to make the site viable. What happened to the other Admins and Mods, are they not to blame for the demise of the forum?  Why couldn't they keep it relevant?

To blame Bra1n for the collapse of FC is like blaming Bush for the collapse of the econo...wait, forget that.... :grin:

It's not his fault he took the best posters with him so...Stop blaming Bra1n!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »

Yeah! What she said!
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »

speaking of relevance...
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 01:30:41 PM »

Oh really ?

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 08:23:18 PM »

Ban the cunt, jesus, its not rocket science, whack up the old admin panel and hit delete and whilst you're at it IP ban the sad sack twat.

It's not like the "old days" where pathetic little moral victories are gained cos some cunt got banned...just ban the cunt.

:wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »

Nah...fuck that!  Ban that fucker.  Or at least out his nic so Torchy Baby can scorch his Kentucky-fried chicken ass.  :fuel:
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »

...or...set Torchy on him  :hammer:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »

:mutt:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »

:snack:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.43 seconds with 42 queries.