ThirdRailForum

• November 22, 2017, 02:16:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Should street drugs be legalized?  (Read 3731 times)

plus minus reset

ContestationTopic starter

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
Should street drugs be legalized?
« on: January 05, 2009, 07:15:55 PM »

Read the following comment in another thread

I really think we should legalize street drugs. We can tax the shit out of them, it would virtually eliminate the street level crime associated with drug use (loitering? gimme a fucken break), it would at least make sure the drugs were safe, and part of the tax revenue could be used for treatment programs.

I think that is completely wrong. You only have to look at places like Amsterdam to see that places with liberal drug laws and the problems they have to see that this is not the answer.

i think Asian countries have it right. Look at Singapore, its the death penalty there and they have next to no issues with drugs. Its all the liberal pussy footing around and trying to "cure" these addicts that is the problem and why it doesnt go away. Get tough on them.

If I had it my way, they would get 2 years for the first offense and death for the second. No debate, no they had a bad childhood, no excuses. Just a 25c solution.

Your thoughts?

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
Re: Should street drugs be legalized?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 08:13:52 PM »

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/12/01/2433794.htm?section=justin

drug-related crime and deaths have dropped since pilot schemes were introduced a decade ago.

as far as asians go... ever heard of opium?

regardless of anything else i may post, where do you draw the line between "good" drugs and "bad" drugs? by the letter of the law? should someone who smokes a joint be subjected to the same treatment as someone who is found pecking the carpet for stray rocks? ever heard the phrase "let the punishment fit the crime"? what youre suggesting is about as extreme as cutting off someones hand for stealing a snickers bar. how very old testament of you.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 09:07:17 PM »

Opium is not an issue in Singapore. They do have some problems with Indian migrants and drugs, but on the whole they have very few compared to other countries.

As for "let the punishment fit the crime", if its an illegal drug them its illegal. If society thinks that weed is ok then it should be legalized if not then it carries the same penalty at other drugs.

I am against these programs that suck millions of dollars that look after junkies. There are more deserving people out there that could do with the money. Spend it on battered women refuges or people affected by major storms etc. Fuck the junkies, shoot the bastards and safe the wasted tax payer dollars.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 10:27:31 PM »

I don't think all junkies should be shot or taken off the face of the earth- too many people have been on one drug or another at some point in their lives now for that to be ok I think.

I think they should legalize some drugs like maybe marijuana - but if they do, not only tax it have laws so you know its safe. I know I've gotten some crazy laced shit back in the day and don't want my kids getting some shit they shouldn't have mixed in there. No reason not to and tax the hell out of it just like cigarettes and booze. No, I don't think they should legalize Shrooms, X, Meth, LSD, Coke, Opiates, Glass, Heroin, any of that.

I remember in Belgium, they had signs up that say "No hard drugs" I agree with that!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 292
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 11:36:52 PM »

If it guaranteed Contesticles would OD then I'm all for it.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 03:49:32 AM »

obvious troll is obvious. :no:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 07:47:18 AM »

:spam:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 10:19:21 AM »

Why is it that when I started a similar thread about a month ago you had nothing to say on the subject?

Failed troll.  :sad:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »

Why is it that when I started a similar thread about a month ago you had nothing to say on the subject?

Failed troll.  :sad:

Probably because I didnt read it. Now how can starting this thread about drug use be a troll?

Fuck you people are paranoid

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 01:49:07 PM »

Opium is not an issue in Singapore. They do have some problems with Indian migrants and drugs, but on the whole they have very few compared to other countries.

oh ya, lets be like singapore where prostitution is legal but oral sex isnt, where caning is the norm for corporal punishment and where hanging is the method of execution. i find it odd yet somehow appropriate that you believe smoking a joint should be punishable by hanging. did you know there were 378 hangings in singapore between '91 and 2001 and that 185 were for drug related crimes? in 94 alone there were 54 people executed for drug related crimes many of which were regarding marijuana of all fucking things. thats simply fucking retarded.

As for "let the punishment fit the crime", if its an illegal drug them its illegal. If society thinks that weed is ok then it should be legalized if not then it carries the same penalty at other drugs.

and why exactly is that? what youre saying is that breaking any law should be punishable by death. seems pretty fucking tyrannical to me.

I am against these programs that suck millions of dollars that look after junkies.

junkies? rofl. did you just call weed smokers junkies? and what about the BILLIONS spent on housing people who have been convicted of possessing marijuana and other drugs? do you propose we just break out the rope and start slaughtering the estimated 75,000(in the US) people in the following article? seriously? and thats not even considering the people who are in for worse drugs, should we just throw em in a room and gas em like the jews? would that make you happy?

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/524483_12

Based on the available data for prison, jail, and probation, we estimate that over 68,000 people are under correctional supervision for a marijuana offense. While there are no data regarding the proportion of persons on parole for a marijuana offense, it is likely that this group would raise the total number of persons under supervision to more than 75,000. In addition, there are an unknown number of persons in prison due to a probation or parole violation for a non-marijuana offense who have had their supervision revoked after testing positive for marijuana.

There are more deserving people out there that could do with the money. Spend it on battered women refuges or people affected by major storms etc. Fuck the junkies, shoot the bastards and safe the wasted tax payer dollars.

you DO of course realize that the VAST majority of people using marijuana ARE taxpayers right? i would also be willing to bet that a pretty good chunk of "battered women" and people effected by storms are also smokers. what about them? kill them too? fuck it lets just have the cops carry around M60's and grenade launchers and let em take care of it right then and there. who needs judges and lawyers? can you imagine how much money we would save if we just killed all suspected criminals on sight? 
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 02:17:36 PM »

Probably because I didnt read it. Now how can starting this thread about drug use be a troll?

Fuck you people are paranoid

So posting a topic related to one posters PI is a coincidense? What about the second time?

Yea I know its a valid topic its also wlking the line, whats next? If Bra1n posts about his hemaroids are you going to start a thread about the dangers of hemaroid cream?

A newbie may get the benefit of the doubt but a known underhand troll like you?

You must think we are dumber than you are. :hammer:

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 02:55:38 PM »

So posting a topic related to one posters PI is a coincidense? What about the second time?

Yea I know its a valid topic its also wlking the line, whats next? If Bra1n posts about his hemaroids are you going to start a thread about the dangers of hemaroid cream?

A newbie may get the benefit of the doubt but a known underhand troll like you?

You must think we are dumber than you are. :hammer:

Ok, you are saying Pers is a drug addict? I didnt know that. I read the comment she made and its the one in my first post. I took her comment and thought it would make a great topic.

If this thread is the same as she claims to have made a few weeks back then the Mods can merge them.

I'm not trolling anyone but I love that I have fucked with your heads so much that you think I am with every post  :rotf:

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »

oh ya, lets be like singapore where prostitution is legal but oral sex isnt, where caning is the norm for corporal punishment and where hanging is the method of execution. i find it odd yet somehow appropriate that you believe smoking a joint should be punishable by hanging. did you know there were 378 hangings in singapore between '91 and 2001 and that 185 were for drug related crimes? in 94 alone there were 54 people executed for drug related crimes many of which were regarding marijuana of all fucking things. thats simply fucking retarded.

and why exactly is that? what youre saying is that breaking any law should be punishable by death. seems pretty fucking tyrannical to me.

junkies? rofl. did you just call weed smokers junkies? and what about the BILLIONS spent on housing people who have been convicted of possessing marijuana and other drugs? do you propose we just break out the rope and start slaughtering the estimated 75,000(in the US) people in the following article? seriously? and thats not even considering the people who are in for worse drugs, should we just throw em in a room and gas em like the jews? would that make you happy?

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/524483_12

you DO of course realize that the VAST majority of people using marijuana ARE taxpayers right? i would also be willing to bet that a pretty good chunk of "battered women" and people effected by storms are also smokers. what about them? kill them too? fuck it lets just have the cops carry around M60's and grenade launchers and let em take care of it right then and there. who needs judges and lawyers? can you imagine how much money we would save if we just killed all suspected criminals on sight?

What I am saying is,

If we consider weed to be acceptable then we should legalize it. Personally I don't think it is an acceptable drug, perhaps if Dani can put our differences aside she would be able to give input into the mental health issues that have been linked to marijuana.

Now if there was the death penalty for weed there would never be so many thousands of people arrested for it. The fact the laws are so light is the reason why so many ignore them and use it.

But lets not get caught up on weed, lets look at the crack, heroin, ice etc. The drugs that destroy lives. The only way you will come close to wiping that out is to have what you may consider a tyrannical approach to them IMO

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »

You only have to look at places like Amsterdam to see that places with liberal drug laws and the problems they have to see that this is not the answer.

That must be a different Amsterdam than the one that I'm going to for the 8th time this year.  You'd be hard pressed to find a more mellow, laid back and beautiful city  :nails:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 07:20:57 PM »

Ok, you are saying Pers is a drug addict? I didnt know that. I read the comment she made and its the one in my first post. I took her comment and thought it would make a great topic.

If this thread is the same as she claims to have made a few weeks back then the Mods can merge them.

I'm not trolling anyone but I love that I have fucked with your heads so much that you think I am with every post  :rotf:

I didn't mention anyone you fucking spaz, you fuck with no ones heads you unfunny clown. :slap:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 05:50:43 AM »

RECOVERING drug addict. My point was just that not only did I start a thread, this topic has been brought up by me and at least one other person in at least three other threads. But because you're so seemingly busy looking for apparent openings to fire off a shot, you haven't seen those other opportunities to engage, or else you simply didn't give a fuck.

But whatever.

Marijuana is not the same as, say, meth or heroin or crack. And I am by no means saying that any mind-altering substance is entirely harmless; any time a person introduces a foreign substance into their body it carries a risk. But the same could be said for anti-depressants or anti-psychotics. And to suggest that killing users is some kind of solution to the "drug problem" is sheer idiocy.  It's been established that alcoholism and addiction are diseases, TREATABLE diseases, recognized by the AMA. Would you suggest executing a diabetic who didn't take their insulin, went into shock and caused a fatal car crash? If you would, then I see no point in debating with you.

The problem lies with the criminal element involved in the drug trade. Legalize or decriminalize and you virtually eliminate that element. Take the money made from taxing the substances, as well as the money being spent on jail cells for street-level users, and spend it on treatment programs and education for young people. Clearly, what we're doing now is not working. Heroin use is at its highest since the 70's, with suburban white bread kids sticking needles in their arms for entertainment. SOMETHING needs be done, but I really don't think execution is the answer. And I don't think you believe that either.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 01:02:10 PM »

I didn't mention anyone you fucking spaz, you fuck with no ones heads you unfunny clown. :slap:

ahahaha!!! he'll never get it, is easily tripped up, has a minimal recall, doesnt fact check, and has always owned himself.

i think what he really loves, is sitting there trying to figure out how to make himself come off innocuously after he pores through all the posts of the people who have belittled him in the past, because he doesnt have much else to do with himself. obviously it takes him days and days because he isnt very bright. another bottom dwelling loser attempted the same angle weeks ago on another board and he was compelled to follow suit like the dimwitted gimp he has proved himself to be in the dumpster. how pathetic.

it's quite a funny cycle. he's made to look like a fool, dwells on it for some time, then in a weak attempt at retaliation, starts a thread he thinks will gather the negative attention he craves so much. if only he put that sort of effort into starting legit threads, he wouldnt be so transparent and his simplemindedness wouldnt be so blatant.

nice sig ya clown!  :vc:

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »

ahahaha!!! he'll never get it, is easily tripped up, has a minimal recall, doesnt fact check, and has always owned himself.

i think what he really loves, is sitting there trying to figure out how to make himself come off innocuously after he pores through all the posts of the people who have belittled him in the past, because he doesnt have much else to do with himself. obviously it takes him days and days because he isnt very bright. another bottom dwelling loser attempted the same angle weeks ago on another board and he was compelled to follow suit like the dimwitted gimp he has proved himself to be in the dumpster. how pathetic.

it's quite a funny cycle. he's made to look like a fool, dwells on it for some time, then in a weak attempt at retaliation, starts a thread he thinks will gather the negative attention he craves so much. if only he put that sort of effort into starting legit threads, he wouldnt be so transparent and his simplemindedness wouldnt be so blatant.

So straight out flaming is allowed now?

Good

You are nothing more than a PI spreading slut. You spread Oranje's PI to everyone you could. I trolled you with bullshit PI and waited for you to pass it on and you did. Then mocked you for it. You cant take getting flamed, never have been able to. You are a weak little cunt that is a joke as a Mod on a debate board.

I laughed my ass off when you had your little temper tantrum before Christmas and left this place. You then posted a load of bollocks about how you were so busy you didnt have time for this, yet here you are now after getting over you meltdown.

Now you continue trying to flame me, why? Because you are smarting from me making a joke of you

HAW HAW

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

better than yours..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 02:18:59 PM »

lmao, nice meltdown loser. it was obvious from the start this was what you were itching about and it's weak. just as weak as your mentality and your idiotic facade of being an "evil bastard". youre a stupid bastard and there is no way for you to hide that. everyone but you sees it.  :rotf:

now listen you hypocritical self stymied fuckstain, contrary to your misguided beliefs and your thin and cluelessly unsubstantiated rebuttals about me spreading "pi", which is your only basis for "flaming" me; there is a plethora of people out there and right here on this very board who have shared PLENTY of their identifying information with me and not a drop of it ever made it to the boards, nor will it ever. you want respect, you give it. its a simple concept that has clearly gone over your head.

youre still smarting over a supposedly fake fucking picture being shared, yet any truly relevant information you ever shared with me (if indeed any of it were true, not that i even recall what name you gave me or give a rats dirty ass about where you work or what you do with your family) when we spoke hasnt left my keyboard or passed my lips you mongoloid. think about it you fucking asshat. btw, i knew the interior boat picture was faked. you cant chop for shit ya idiot.

where does that leave you? that leaves you, the cock monger who has another persons business information, which you are accusing me of passing out, actively linked in your sig on another board and you begged me for the picture of another poster to the point where i saw how truly pathetic you were and chose to severe our friendship and turn around and pass him the picture you gave me as a bonus; and here you are, limp wristedly pointing fingers at me, on a board that doesnt even cater to such childishness because you wouldnt be able to get my attention otherwise dumbass.

go back to flametown and get over it already you scatterbrained moron. move on. nobody here finds you witty or amusing and you have nothing of worth to contribute here that anyone is even remotely interested in reading. flaming of this caliber is mundane and passe and youre just a bitter bitch who doesnt get it, nor will you ever.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.417 seconds with 42 queries.