ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 09:58:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Minus 12  (Read 2392 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Minus 12
« on: January 07, 2009, 03:11:41 PM »

well thats how cold it was last night.

whats the coldest youve experianced?

I remember being out in -15 in the army, was just in a boiler suit and underwear at the time, now that was fucking cold.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Minus 12
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 03:18:14 PM »

hmmm. with the wind chill factored in, i believe we've gotten to the point of it feeling like it was -30 to 35 f. i can remember school being closed a few times because of the risk the temps posed for causing frostbite!  :confused:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »

I think about 28 or so outside but I wasn't outside in it. Probably 34 or so being outside. I don't do cold so I stay in So Cal.

Smarty Pants

• Aedile
  • Smarty Pants probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »

Minus 11 is the coldest I've ever been in...no wait...minus 13 last winter.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 07:26:02 PM »

i dont think it was nearly that cold last night but we got buttloads of ice here and the power lines are starting to fall and my japanese maple is pissed!! 

it looks like "god" came all over everything!  :vc:

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »

I was in Minnesota  in January 2005, them temp gauge on my truck was rated to -20F and it read ERROR.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:36:04 AM »

It's so weird that you guys got all that ice, and NY got just an assload of wind and rain.

The coldest I've ever been was skiing in Vale, I think it got to -12. I detest the cold - I never feel warm from November through April.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 08:23:07 PM »

It's so weird that you guys got all that ice, and NY got just an assload of wind and rain.

that is weird!! we got the wind too and everything was coated again this morning. grrr!

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »

it was -6 at 10am this morning. Cold spell comming to an end apparently.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 06:54:53 PM »

It's in the twenties (Farenheit) and snowing and sleeting and generally shitty in the New York Metro area this evening; therefore, I shall be staying home in my jammies, eating home made pudding and having white hot monkey sex (possibly WHILE eating the pudding). There is nothing outside that could possibly be better than white hot monkey sex, especially when it's so shitty out there and so nice and warm in HERE.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 08:15:29 PM »

It's cooling off now at 66?F

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 11:12:25 AM »

It's 29 and sunny out; I need more hot coffee before deciding whether to venture out or not.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »

Starting Wednesday, we are looking at 12 to 19 degree temp, with the "real feel" temp of -10 to -15...so bundle up and stay warm!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 02:44:39 PM »

Starting Wednesday, we are looking at 12 to 19 degree temp, with the "real feel" temp of -10 to -15...so bundle up and stay warm!

Shit, man, I thought it was supposed to get warmer. :PMS:

Okay, I'm done with winter. I hate it. After Christmas, there's only the Anti Valentine's Ball to look forward to in February - the whole rest of January, February and March are bleak, dreary and depressing. I can't fucking wait for Spring.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2009, 08:44:53 PM »

it was almost 80 today! yay!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »

Personally I think Global warming is a crock of shit and the greatest scam since Y2K

I got a whole bag of shush with your name on it.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 01:18:39 PM »

I got a whole bag of shush with your name on it.

Why? Are you one of the many making a fortune out of the gullible masses?

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
Re: Minus 12 (and global warming mini-debate)
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 06:49:43 PM »

Oi fuckface, move this back to the spin room. We in dear old blighty like talking BOUT the weater. You want a debate open your own damn thread.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 07:00:15 PM »

Oi fuckface, move this back to the spin room. We in dear old blighty like talking BOUT the weater. You want a debate open your own damn thread.

STFU Loopy, its not like you call the shots around here.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 08:27:05 PM »

I wasn't talking to you ya sheep shagging reach around rodeo star so button it.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 1.722 seconds with 40 queries.