ThirdRailForum

• November 20, 2017, 06:36:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a new what are you paying for gas thread  (Read 620 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
a new what are you paying for gas thread
« on: January 07, 2009, 07:29:46 PM »

SIGH...we've been steady at about 1.70-1.75 but it's starting to creep up again and there has been talk about a fucking gas tax now that the prices are so low and the government is aware of our threshold! GRRRR!

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
Re: a new what are you paying for gas thread
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 08:04:46 PM »

I haven't been to get gas since last Friday but I'm about to go tomorrow. On the news they saud to get gas now, it's about to go up again.

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 08:42:57 PM »

yeah, i read about it in this mornings paper. obama better do something fucking quick, the nation is being choked the fuck out between the electricity and the oil costs on top of everything else.

which reminds me, while i was getting gas i ran into the owner of a bistro in my local down town area. he's been there for almost 50 years and his business has always been jumping. my ex and i used to eat there frequently for lunch because it was the only time we could squeeze each other in for a while there....anyway, bistro man said he just bought booze for the month and thats about it for his bank account! it's now costing him money out of his pocket to stay open and the bank doesnt want to know him!!! it's fucking bullshit i tell ya!  :angry:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »

We paid $1.71 yesterday but I saw $1.83 a few places. Fuck.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Smarty Pants

• Aedile
  • Smarty Pants probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 12:54:07 PM »

a buck 42 here

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 05:47:02 PM »

I just filled up @ $2.11/Gallon

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 05:52:34 PM »

We haven't gotten gas since my last post, but it was $1.85 at the station closest to us yesterday.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Willow

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Willow probably just rolled in here.
  • Karysma in hiding. :P
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »

I managed to fill my tank yesterday when it was 1.65. Not sure what it is today though. Too much snow and sleet to even be thinking about driving!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.327 seconds with 38 queries.