ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 09:59:53 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Well...  (Read 2730 times)

plus minus reset

ViolatorTopic starter

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
Well...
« on: January 14, 2009, 06:22:09 PM »

What's up Shaun...glad to see you're still alive.

Thanxs Angel for the hook up.

I'll be around...

\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Re: Well...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 06:45:03 PM »

I'll be around...

Welcome Vio, glad you could make it!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

ViolatorTopic starter

• Quaestor
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 06:46:37 PM »

No...thank you, you sexy minx! :grin:
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 08:30:04 PM »

I have no idea what's goin' on here (you'll find that's not unusual for me)  but welcome anyway.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 08:35:09 PM »

I'll be around...

Oh fuck !  There goes the neighbourhood  :wheelchair:

Good to see ya old buddy, I'd ask you where you've been all these months but with a missus like yours I'm surprised that you ever bother with the fucking interweird at all.

Great find Angel, did you use Max Cherry  :rotf:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »

I have no idea what's goin' on here (you'll find that's not unusual for me)  but welcome anyway.

Me Angelica and Vio go way back, we used to be business partners in a chain of haemorrhoid clinics in Nebraska but the bottom fell out of the market  :weed1:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

ViolatorTopic starter

• Quaestor
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 09:31:09 PM »

Oh fuck !  There goes the neighbourhood  :wheelchair:

Good to see ya old buddy, I'd ask you where you've been all these months but with a missus like yours I'm surprised that you ever bother with the fucking interweird at all.
LMAO @ the wheelchair...

Where is the gay Malaysian wheelchair assassin when you need him heh? :rotf:

As for me and the missus, we are good man, just busy taking care of the kids, plus i'm on 3 different soccer teams, one outdoor and 2 indoor, so i'm pretty busy...

But i miss you man, you're like the Gay Canadian brother i never had... :lmao:

thank you, and don't mind me and the rest of this old brew crew, we tend to ramble on about mindless crap from time to time...

love the forum...

Me Angelica and Vio go way back, we used to be business partners in a chain of haemorrhoid clinics in Nebraska but the bottom fell out of the market  :weed1:
Dude, since we are on business aspirations...

I was thinking one day, me and you need to have our own interwerb podcast or something, you know discuss all the important stuff in life, like money,  fame, food, and chick with huge breasticles...

We can call it:

The Wonderbread and Darkie show

get at my Agent dawg...

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 09:42:38 PM »

so i'm pretty busy...

Thank fuck for that, I was beginning to think that you were doing a ten stretch for sporting corn-rows in a middle class area !

love the forum...

Its not a bad joint, you'll like it, tough on the outside with a nougat centre, very much like RR circa 2005 but without an owner with a penchant for wearing white bedsheets and calling people "hos"

:kkktard:

Dude, since we are on business aspirations...

I was thinking one day, me and you need to have our own interwerb podcast or something, you know discuss all the important stuff in life, like money,  fame, food, and chick with huge breasticles...

We can call it:

The Wonderbread and Darkie show

get at my Agent dawg...

Where do I sign ?  I don't want to lose you again mate, for a moment there I couldn't say to people that some of my best friends are black  :rotf:

ViolatorTopic starter

• Quaestor
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 09:46:52 PM »

Thank fuck for that, I was beginning to think that you were doing a ten stretch for sporting corn-rows in a middle class area !

Its not a bad joint, you'll like it, tough on the outside with a nougat centre, very much like RR circa 2005 but without an owner with a penchant for wearing white bedsheets and calling people "hos"

:kkktard:

Where do I sign ?  I don't want to lose you again mate, for a moment there I couldn't say to people that some of my best friends are black  :rotf:
I Know right, you need that token black buddy so you can "be down"...i completely understand that aspect...kinda like me, i like to have that 5'5 or 5'6 friend that can't actually see over the counter, and can't play any American sports simply because he doesn't meet the height requirements...

we are made for each otha mah brotha!

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 09:56:27 PM »

I Know right, you need that token black buddy so you can "be down"...i completely understand that aspect...kinda like me, i like to have that 5'5 or 5'6 friend that can't actually see over the counter, and can't play any American sports simply because he doesn't meet the height requirements...

we are made for each otha mah brotha!

Global shortening eh, I must phone National Geographic.

I was the most sackingest linebacker for my team and pitched a career average 3.1 ERA for the Bournemouth Bee's so shut the fuck up Holmes...every played cricket ?  Thought not...... :nails:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »

O Rly? :orly: Any pics you care to link to back that up?

Since all these reputable wankstains are vouching for you, welcome aboard, Violator.   :dancepenis:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

ViolatorTopic starter

• Quaestor
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 10:00:31 PM »

every played cricket ?  Thought not
Actually yes i have...but it gave me that gay feeling...alot like playing tennis and Badmitton... :rotf:

O Rly? :orly: Any pics you care to link to back that up?

Since all these reputable wankstains are vouching for you, welcome aboard, Violator.   :dancepenis:
Once she gets here, which i assume she will, she will post her pics...

and yes, she is one hot fucking bitch...

thanxs man

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 10:08:29 PM »

...i like to have that 5'5 or 5'6 friend that can't actually see over the counter

Hang on a sec...is that while you are out the back doing the safe  :confused:

Bra1n, think Maria out of West Side Story if she'd hung out with Sandra Bernhardt doing PCP for a month.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 10:13:59 PM »

Hang on a sec...is that while you are out the back doing the safe  :confused:

Bra1n, think Maria out of West Side Story if she'd hung out with Sandra Bernhardt doing PCP for a month.

lmao! Sandra Bernhardt?   :PMS:
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 10:52:03 AM »

Um...I thought Torch was the token Negro around here. Does he know about this? :uhuh:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

ViolatorTopic starter

• Quaestor
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

Um...I thought Torch was the token Negro around here. Does he know about this? :uhuh:
Well technically i'm mixed...

I just happen to be ghetto as fuck, so i get the "Oh he MUST be black" label all the time...and Debauch only fueled the fire...

bastard :rotf:

OK, i tried to get an answer from Deb, and i looked where he said to look, but i see no REP button for any of you guys...i cannot give any.  Deb said i could see my rep in the profile, which i do, i just can't see where to give you guys any...

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 10:59:40 AM »

There should be a little heart thing on the left of everyone's posts. Click the little heart and give positive or negative karma. Maybe you need a certain number of posts to do it - we were having a problem here (with the flames fanned by yours truly, of course) with the whole karma system, so Bra1n changed it.

Mixed? Mixed with what? Is that like instant potatoes?

ViolatorTopic starter

• Quaestor
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 11:03:38 AM »

There should be a little heart thing on the left of everyone's posts. Click the little heart and give positive or negative karma. Maybe you need a certain number of posts to do it - we were having a problem here (with the flames fanned by yours truly, of course) with the whole karma system, so Bra1n changed it.

Mixed? Mixed with what? Is that like instant potatoes?
Puerto Rican and Finnish...don't ask...lmao

My mom, rest her soul, was a hippie from Europe, and shagged a stud from Puerto Rico at a party getting high on Heroin and Morphine...

Hence, why i'm here...

yeah there is no heart thing, it must be a certain amount of posts then...that's fine, i just wasn't sure if my registration was complete or not.

thanxs for the help...

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 11:05:55 AM »

It's probably 10 posts, so one more answer to my innocuous drivel should cover it.

Puerto Rican and Finnish - I can't imagine two more disparate nationalities. Your house must have been two tons of fun at Christmas. :lmao:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2009, 11:23:55 AM »

Puerto Rican and Finnish...don't ask...lmao

My mom, rest her soul, was a hippie from Europe, and shagged a stud from Puerto Rico at a party getting high on Heroin and Morphine...

Hence, why i'm here...

yeah there is no heart thing, it must be a certain amount of posts then...that's fine, i just wasn't sure if my registration was complete or not.

thanxs for the help...

lol, that must have been some party. One more post and you should be able to see the heart; i think you need a min of 10 in order to change rep - like persy said.

I dont care what anyone says, if we ever have a third rail barbeque, Torch will be in charge of the chicken and ribs. And watermelons.  :lol:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.339 seconds with 38 queries.