dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 09, 2018, 08:34:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Well...  (Read 2893 times)

plus minus reset

ViolatorTopic starter

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
Re: Well...
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »

lol, that must have been some party. One more post and you should be able to see the heart; i think you need a min of 10 in order to change rep - like persy said.

I dont care what anyone says, if we ever have a third rail barbeque, Torch will be in charge of the chicken and ribs. And watermelons.  :lol:

That's cool man...i can handle that, as long as i can bring the Grape Drink and Certified Gangsta Rap Music...

Would a carload of Ho's be to much???
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 11:32:31 AM »

I dont care what anyone says, if we ever have a third rail barbeque, Torch will be in charge of the chicken and ribs. And watermelons.  :lol:

Hi, I'm Buckwheat, amemba me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHiZ15x6Vt4

I'm going to hell.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 12:10:23 AM »

Puerto Rican and Finnish - I can't imagine two more disparate nationalities.

Picture Santa Claus in a pimped out low rider.

Sooooo the penny drops...Torch is Johnny Storm ! 

Fucker must be close to getting repetitive strain disorder rattling out those three line posts  :wheelchair:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2009, 10:55:37 AM »

Sooooo the penny drops...Torch is Johnny Storm ! 

Fucker must be close to getting repetitive strain disorder rattling out those three line posts  :wheelchair:

Um...didn't he mention who he was, like...MONTHS ago? :hammer:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2009, 06:27:27 PM »

Um...didn't he mention who he was, like...MONTHS ago? :hammer:

:weed1:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

fuTUreLighT

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • fuTUreLighT probably just rolled in here.
  • **i swear i suck**
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2009, 10:11:42 AM »

HE'S BLACK?

i thought he was jewish gangster rabbi, with an addiction to the sauce, from the streets of Bangcock. 
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.34 seconds with 35 queries.