• October 23, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Should We Ditch the Shoutbox?  (Read 2420 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Should We Ditch the Shoutbox?
« on: February 20, 2011, 08:07:52 AM »

I have been approached by a number of people who think that we should get rid of the Shoutbox. I won't put words in their mouth as to why so I will let them and anyone else who wishes to weigh in on this to state their case here.

Personally, I like SB but don't feel that strongly about it one way or the other. If a clear majority thinks that it is bad for the forum overall due to the content or whatever other reason, I will get rid of it. If a very tight majority thinks that same thing, then I will be inclined to keep it as that indicates that there is plenty of support for it even though it may not be a majority.

Another thing which has been mentioned to me is to get rid of the Shoutbox but keep the Chat Room for those who want to chat. That may be the best compromise but I am not not certain if that is workable. The SB and Chat are both integrated so I need to check the coding to see if it can be done. However, unless there is support for this option, I am not going immerse myself in that now for what may turn out to be nothing. No sense in doing so if no one is going to use the Chat Room.

Thus, the poll contains a third and fourth option to gauge support for a Chat Room to see if it is worth looking into - if we get rid of the SB, would you migrate to forum Chat?

Everyone has one vote for each issue and all the space they need here to make their case and attempt to sway others to see it their way.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Should We Ditch the Shoutbox?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 08:13:51 AM »

Personally, I like SB but don't feel that strongly about it one way or the other.

^^^ that is what I think..

keep it, it works here for people..... I have trouble using it.. so you won't see me in it very much... if I have to say something urgent to you or someone else, I will just PM them.

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 08:30:30 AM »

First of all, it's quirky. Very frustrating to type out a response and have it not go through. Secondly, there's really nothing of interest to any potential new members seeing it for the first time, as a matter of fact, it's probably a turn off seeing a Johnny/Looney exchange of nigger/faggot one-liners when one logs on. I for one don't want to feel like I've got to prune the motherfucker every day. And finally, there does, occasionally get thread-worthy subjects talked about in there. Lord knows this joint needs more threads being started.

With that being said, I realize that some folks really like it, and like to babble in it. I would like it better if it wasnt on the index, or just plain canned and the folks that like to yap could use the chat room, which is on a different page. But as BRA1N said, that may not be possible. BRA1N, have you asked over at SMF if this is feasible? If not, I'll give it a go.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:40:49 AM »

I have been approached by a number of people who think that we should get rid of the Shoutbox. I won't put words in their mouth as to why so I will let them and anyone else who wishes to weigh in on this to state their case here.

Personally, I like SB but don't feel that strongly about it one way or the other. If a clear majority thinks that it is bad for the forum overall due to the content or whatever other reason, I will get rid of it. If a very tight majority thinks that same thing, then I will be inclined to keep it as that indicates that there is plenty of support for it even though it may not be a majority.

Another thing which has been mentioned to me is to get rid of the Shoutbox but keep the Chat Room for those who want to chat. That may be the best compromise but I am not not certain if that is workable. The SB and Chat are both integrated so I need to check the coding to see if it can be done. However, unless there is support for this option, I am not going immerse myself in that now for what may turn out to be nothing. No sense in doing so if no one is going to use the Chat Room.

Thus, the poll contains a third and fourth option to gauge support for a Chat Room to see if it is worth looking into - if we get rid of the SB, would you migrate to forum Chat?

Everyone has one vote for each issue and all the space they need here to make their case and attempt to sway others to see it their way.

What a surprise.

Though, I have to ask why members of your management would want to deny the board the very thing that has helped to maintain a level of activity here?
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

thekid65

• Imperator
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 08:48:00 AM »

Not trying to deny the board of anything, Vixen. Like I said, it does serve a purpose..but it doesnt belong on the index, imo. The mission statement of this board pretty much is that this is a joint for discussion/debate with a light flaming undertone. The SB adds nothing to that at all. Much akin to you.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 09:07:59 AM »

:giggle:@ light flaming tone...

:rotf:

Vixen likes the shout box... it should stay on that merit alone. I am amazed she even gives any of you the time of day.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 09:10:51 AM »

Brain, my shout box can be seen on every forum... but naturally no guests can see it.

I turned off that ez portal thingy because apparently, all the shouts used to go somewhere and idiots like Twap and Alpo could read them as well.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 09:16:48 AM »

:giggle:@ light flaming tone...

:rotf:

Vixen likes the shout box... it should stay on that merit alone. I am amazed she even gives any of you the time of day.

I'm non committal on the issue Catherine. I don't care either way.

I believe it has already served its purpose. Right Bra1n?   :lol:
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 09:27:28 AM »

It would be more helpful if you all stick to the reasons for wanting to get rid of it or keeping it like Kid did. The forum is going to take a major update next weekend which will delete the SB and the question is whether to re-install it or not.

Caskur just gave me an idea which might make it feasible to hide the SB but keep the Chat so speak up if you would use chat.

And not to sound like Twap but the votes that count are those made in the poll, not the posts. The posts are for discussion.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 09:31:29 AM »

I'm not sure what Caskur suggested, but I was wondering if it could be hidden inside a new board section entitled Shoutbox, on the index...that thought crossed my mind yesterday.

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 09:34:44 AM »

It would be more helpful if you all stick to the reasons for wanting to get rid of it or keeping it like Kid did. The forum is going to take a major update next weekend which will delete the SB and the question is whether to re-install it or not.

Caskur just gave me an idea which might make it feasible to hide the SB but keep the Chat so speak up if you would use chat.

And not to sound like Twap but the votes that count are those made in the poll, not the posts. The posts are for discussion.

Each poll vote should accompany a post detailing 'why - for/against'. Otherwise, you'll have a situation where Angelo's 10 alts rig the credibility of the poll. And we wouldnt want any of that carrying on.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 09:41:43 AM »

I am voting to keep it then....

I trust B to sort out the issues..

I do see people using it when the could devote more time to actually writing something decent in the other forums but silly trolls (no, not you Fez, you dick) need an outlet.

AND Brain can always undo the vote anyway.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2011, 09:42:37 AM »

I'm not sure what Caskur suggested, but I was wondering if it could be hidden inside a new board section entitled Shoutbox, on the index...that thought crossed my mind yesterday.

It can be hidden right now by clicking the "-" sign next to the title but making a new page for it to match the theme and all the css is way too complicated. The forum isn't conducive to making a new subforum to put things in.

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 09:45:54 AM »

I know that each individual can "hide" the SB...that wasnt my point..my point was made for potential new members/guests joining that just check out the place. That's the first thing they see, and anyone that actually may join the joint for potential serious discussion/debate would be turned off by a lot of the crap posted in the SB, imo.

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 09:49:27 AM »

I am voting to keep it then....

I trust B to sort out the issues..

I do see people using it when the could devote more time to actually writing something decent in the other forums but silly trolls (no, not you Fez, you dick) need an outlet.

AND Brain can always undo the vote anyway.

I think Bra1n is under pressure to remove the SB by members of management, and since management make up the bulk of active members here.. you can imagine, Bra1n doesn't want to take any risks that might incur their wrath and subsequent departure.

Know what I mean, Catherine?   :lol:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 10:32:27 AM »

Yes Vix but I am too wrapped up in making something different (although done many times before)... to worry about trivialities..

Its going on one of your threads as long as you promise not to be bored beyond belief..

we shall see...

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 10:45:04 AM »

I know that each individual can "hide" the SB...that wasnt my point..my point was made for potential new members/guests joining that just check out the place. That's the first thing they see, and anyone that actually may join the joint for potential serious discussion/debate would be turned off by a lot of the crap posted in the SB, imo.

That can addressed by requiring 25 posts or some other number before they can see it, i think.

EDIT - in looking at the code, another thing which can be changed is enabling it only on certain days or hours of the day which is interesting because that can cut the time that people lurk in it and possibly, maybe make them post instead - without getting rid of it completely.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2011, 12:49:04 PM »

I don't think we should get rid of the shout box all together, but we should use it for quick chats, not hold whole conversations in it.  We should use the chat box for lengthy convos.

btw, my 10 other alts will be around later to vote.  Maybe we'll mix it up in the voting, who knows. ::)
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2011, 12:54:12 PM »

The sb has killed the forums as i spelled out to you before dra1n. It also allows trolls to run riot, first niggot now cacker.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2011, 03:49:14 PM »

Keep it but hide it. It serves a pupose but any potential new member/guest who comes here looking for intelligent discourse will run a mile if they see the general conversations in there. My vote therefore is going to be for keeping it but with those provisos.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.893 seconds with 39 queries.