plus minus reset

WillowTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Willow probably just rolled in here.
  • Karysma in hiding. :P
Gamers?
« on: January 21, 2009, 08:05:24 AM »

I noticed there was a bit of discussion about the different systems in the blu-ray thread. I am curious as to what everyone has, what games you're addicted to and possible gamertags?

I'm 360 chick. I'm obsessed with Gears of War 2 and play it most often. I can also be found playing Left 4 Dead and Castle Crashers. If you want my gamertag, send me a pm, as I have a full friends' list and would have to remove someone to add you!!

The man has a 360 and a PS3. I haven't gotten into the PS3 yet, but he has some games lined up for me to play. Any suggestions? I actually don't really like shooters, I'm a fan of rpg's more than anything. Don't ask how I adore GoW2 and L4D when I don't like shooters!! I'm odd!

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Gamers?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »

we have every platform you can imagine, except ps3. i love wii tennis and got my daughter the wii fit bundle for xmas but havent tried it yet. (hurry up and have kids, you can use the children as a guise and buy expensive things for yourself!  :wink:)

tho, we came across our old sega games not that long ago and i bought this game adapter and some paddles off ebay and ive been kicking my sons ass in double dragon and mortal combat  :rotf:
it's fucked up how all those cheat buttons and maneuvers stick with you after years of not playing!

WillowTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Willow probably just rolled in here.
  • Karysma in hiding. :P
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 08:43:20 PM »

I would love to get a wii, just for the wii fit!! I tried it once at a friend's house and realized that I had no sense of balance whatsoever and that it's hilarious!

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 09:20:45 PM »

ugh! when we first got the wii, i couldnt wait for the kids to go to school so i could play the tennis without having to take turns! i was having a fucking ball with myself until i tore my acl because i was playing in socks on some new tile in my family room!

it was pathetic! i lay on the floor in soooo much pain, i couldnt even move without seeing stars. i had to crawl to the phone to call for help and it took me like 20 minutes! i was so embarrassed when the orthopaedist asked what happened, i told him i was playing tennis!  :rotf:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »

I haven't gotten into the PS3 yet, but he has some games lined up for me to play. Any suggestions?

Grand Theft Auto just gets better and better and its the most non linear game I've played*, play the story or just wander about a superbly rendered and HUGE version of New York doing whatever the fuck you want.  Pure class !

*If anyone can suggest better I'm on it.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 02:03:04 AM »

I play pc games but we have a wii and it is the funnest shit ever! Wii fit is fun too but I don't have tons of time right now until my trip this weekend and my sons CA mission project is done. The Yoga poses rule because it can tell if you are balanced correctly which is something I need because its easy to get the poses wrong when you do it by yourself. (No time for a class unless it's between 5 and 6 am lol)

I like Zelda on Wii and the car games are super fun RayMan is my favorite Wii game though. Goofy fun which is totally my style.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.222 seconds with 37 queries.