• October 20, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Seven Reasons Osama Was Better than Caskur  (Read 5461 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Seven Reasons Osama Was Better than Caskur
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 01:33:23 PM »

Bra1n

haven't listened to the link but what you are hearing is an Aussie white trash accent. The R's are missed and theres an inflection at the end of the sentence as if asking a question so,

I am watching Pearl Habah?

in better educated areas there isn't the inflection and the missing R is less pronounced, in NSW and Victoria State for example. My Neice was born and grew up in Melbourne and if she started talking like that we would rip the shit out of her something cronic. Its like an Aussie Ebonics in some areas.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 02:40:20 PM »

yeah, we don't roll the Rs

everything ending with an R is pronounce ah...

so Mark would sound like Mahk.... not Mahrrrrk

We don't roll our R's either.  But we do distinctly pronounce the last letter of a word.  So Mark would be pronounced as MarK, with the emphasis on the K.

Your usage of an "a" where an "r" sound should be reminds me of how people from Brooklyn, Staten Island and Jersey City speak...oh, and also from Boston, when they go to the Innah Harbah for dinnah.
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 03:35:42 PM »

We don't roll our R's either.  But we do distinctly pronounce the last letter of a word.  So Mark would be pronounced as MarK, with the emphasis on the K.

Your usage of an "a" where an "r" sound should be reminds me of how people from Brooklyn, Staten Island and Jersey City speak...oh, and also from Boston, when they go to the Innah Harbah for dinnah.

no, to me you say Mah r k.  and you cannot say book and poofta... I might make a tape about it.  later though.

In the UK, there is a group... not sure where but they pronounce the g on the end of words ending in g.... it irritates me no end.

I only like the Queen speaking.... all the rest of the poms should either talk like she does or shut the fuck up....  :lol:

Your American language has changed a bit... its a little Irish pronouncing the Rs... but if you watch old black and white movies, (I just saw one with Merle Oberon), the English spoken in them is fairly accentless...

I come from the West Coast and we still speak like an old black and white movie most of the time... but the East Coast of Australia is pretty rough.... and the way they say "come here" is in a language I cannot fathom...lol.. they appear to drop the "h"....

g'day is very Aussie and I once saw an Aussie in the audience on Oprah teach her to say it correctly... and Oprah got it on the second go... to her credit, I reckon...

g'day is pronounced "gedday" "ged-day"... said quickly... both sides of Australia say g'day the same way

I like the accent of Mathew Boderick for an American accent. I think he speaks well.

I like Sth African's accent if they're not too thick.. I like the way they say blacks... they call them blecks...lol ...I think it's so cute.

when I make the tapes, I sound awkward because I feel awkward....  I need to practice because adlibbing (or is it ablibbing?) no matter.... isn't one of my talents.

:lol:

Bra1n

haven't listened to the link but what you are hearing is an Aussie white trash accent. The R's are missed and theres an inflection at the end of the sentence as if asking a question so,

I am watching Pearl Habah?

in better educated areas there isn't the inflection and the missing R is less pronounced, in NSW and Victoria State for example. My Neice was born and grew up in Melbourne and if she started talking like that we would rip the shit out of her something cronic. Its like an Aussie Ebonics in some areas.

shuddup dickwad... you're an ignoramous... listen to the journalists on Australian TV, dipshit... we all sound the same.

got it? Good.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 02:02:29 AM »

Your slur and lisp show up on the el kabong utube.

Nice of you to use a dead man to try and prove not everyone hates you, you sick fuck.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 06:39:19 AM »

Your slur and lisp show up on the el kabong utube.

Nice of you to use a dead man to try and prove not everyone hates you, you sick fuck.

I have no lisp.... if I slurred, its because I made it chronically tired..

I never posted up the link so you're stalking me is "sick fuck" material, my friend.

Alpo claimed I made fake screen shots... which I didn't... so I proved I didn't by filming the PMs... I was going to dispel his false claim and then decided not to because its tacky... I don't need to prove I made friends with el kabong to the likes of Alpo... el was my friend before those PMs''… he tried befriending me for a long time and I rebuffed him... I was more angry with Rebel the Uncanny than el… but all that in fighting at TDT is none of your damn business anyway…

Please don’t bring el up to me again… I am struggling enough with his death as it is.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 10:07:17 AM »

stuggling? His bodies not cold yet and your posting his pm's on utube for the whole fucking world to see.

Stalking you? Get a clue bitch. I clicked your posted link and saw the El kabong one on public display. I thought that it would be tasteless and I was fucking right.

You are a mentally twisted sick fucker and thats just another example.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 10:24:54 AM »

shut the fuck up cretin...

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2011, 01:51:58 PM »

Truth hurt pig?

You where using pm's from someone recently deceased to big yourself up to alpo, of all people. Some friend he must have been that you could reduce his sympathetic pm's to a tool in a bitter battle with your former online squeeze.

You are sick, you are a lowlife. This proves you have the morals of a gutter rat and sociability of a snake.

It must really suck to be you.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 01:58:55 PM »

Truth hurt pig?

You where using pm's from someone recently deceased to big yourself up to alpo, of all people. Some friend he must have been that you could reduce his sympathetic pm's to a tool in a bitter battle with your former online squeeze.

You are sick, you are a lowlife. This proves you have the morals of a gutter rat and sociability of a snake.

It must really suck to be you.

^^^^ trying to milk points off el's death, noted^^^

Too bad it wasn't you that croaked and not him.... klunk!!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 06:17:09 PM »

Listen up you fucking frog-eyed wort-hog. Its not about points, its not a game, its all about expressions of your Narcassistic Personality disorder you monumentally screwed up stupid fuck. El Kabong, bra1n et all are just tools in your ego boosting project, as one after another of your vanity exercises come crashing down as people see through your stupid bullshit.

Didn't take long for Vixen to have you pegged.

I hope kurt beats your stupid fat self to a pulp in a drunken range you no good boong fucking pig. Your such a sad sack of shit you'll milk any attention you get, even if its me ripping you to bits.

Sick fuck X 200

cardtrickTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 07:33:44 PM »

At least she changed her avatar.

BTW Whatever happened to the Aussie tradition of wearing a balaclava for forum pics? I'd like to see that revived here on Bra1n's political forum.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 07:40:31 PM »

Listen up you fucking frog-eyed wort-hog. Its not about points, its not a game, its all about expressions of your Narcassistic Personality disorder you monumentally screwed up stupid fuck. El Kabong, bra1n et all are just tools in your ego boosting project, as one after another of your vanity exercises come crashing down as people see through your stupid bullshit.

Didn't take long for Vixen to have you pegged.

I hope kurt beats your stupid fat self to a pulp in a drunken range you no good boong fucking pig. Your such a sad sack of shit you'll milk any attention you get, even if its me ripping you to bits.

Sick fuck X 200

TL;DR

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2011, 07:43:55 PM »

At least she changed her avatar.

do you like my new avatar?

I'll send you a signed copy if you want... :lol:

cardtrickTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2011, 09:18:51 PM »

no, I don't want a picture of you straining your face in an effort to remove all wrinkles from the resulting pic.

That's why you have the sunglasses, aye? To hide your eyebags.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2011, 09:34:33 PM »

the sunnies are my trade mark, so shove it where the  :o don't shine.... :lol:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 02:32:45 AM »

The glasses hide the deep black rings from the beatings or from being online 18 hours a day. Sad sick fucker.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 06:39:31 AM »

TL;DR

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2011, 06:47:08 AM »

TardLoser:DumbRetarded

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2011, 08:14:06 AM »

no, I don't want a picture of you straining your face in an effort to remove all wrinkles from the resulting pic.

That's why you have the sunglasses, aye? To hide your eyebags.

good luck finding the wrinkles... there are some.... after all, I am 51...

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2011, 08:35:37 AM »

You know something, you're not bad as I thought. If you lost about 100 pounds and had minor-to-medium facial reconstructive surgery on your chin (nose and eyes can optionally be addressed too), you might look presentable and appealing to some marriage-minded men from Eastern European and former Soviet Bloc countries.

When is the last time you weighed under 125 lbs, like 40 years ago? I bet some guys looked at you back then.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.389 seconds with 38 queries.