ThirdRailForum

• January 18, 2018, 12:27:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Seven Reasons Osama Was Better than Caskur  (Read 5307 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Seven Reasons Osama Was Better than Caskur
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2011, 09:24:39 AM »

what is wrong with my nose?

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2011, 09:59:37 AM »

Listen up you fucking frog-eyed wort-hog. Its not about points, its not a game, its all about expressions of your Narcassistic Personality disorder you monumentally screwed up stupid fuck. El Kabong, bra1n et all are just tools in your ego boosting project, as one after another of your vanity exercises come crashing down as people see through your stupid bullshit.

Didn't take long for Vixen to have you pegged.

I hope kurt beats your stupid fat self to a pulp in a drunken range you no good boong fucking pig. Your such a sad sack of shit you'll milk any attention you get, even if its me ripping you to bits.

Sick fuck X 200

I've long known Caskur has a "problem". Her low self esteem is such that she doesn't care how stupid she appears,..she cares not abit if she's humiliated, you can chastise her for contributing to her own faggot son's demise, expose her for the fatally unattractive and grossly overweight pig that she is, who's only means at garnering acknowledgement in life is via a message board (lol). Does she care? Of course not. Not in the way a normal person should. It's all the same to her ...because it's "attention" ...and though negative attention it may be, to her, it's a warm and tingling feeling that lights up her miserable useless existence. It makes her giggle with psychotic glee. There IS nothing more fulfilling to her than a reason..any reason, to get to press that ''post'' button. Can you just imagine, as repulsive as IT is, what that room she's sitting in must smell like? Every time she knows she's going to get to hit that button, the schizophrenic buzz of knowing you'll give her one millisecond of your time, has her flooding her chair in a unstoppable surge of piss. LOL  :evillol:
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 392
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2011, 10:19:46 AM »

Let's leave caskur's deceased offspring out of any future posts, please. I have received complaints (aside from caskur) about it being highly objectionable and the lowest form of flaming and I tend to agree. We can do without it here. We aren't here to shock or especially make readers upset.

Think humour and levity if you get the urge. You can't go wrong with that.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2011, 10:34:46 AM »

Let's leave caskur's deceased offspring out of any future posts, please. I have received complaints (aside from caskur) about it being highly objectionable and the lowest form of flaming and I tend to agree. We can do without it here. We aren't here to shock or especially make readers upset.

Think humour and levity if you get the urge. You can't go wrong with that.

Well, I'd imagine she's been busy spazzing out and generally occupying space in your inbox because I continue to make mocking insults of her dick sucking spastic of a son who's better off dead ....good.

Now fuck you.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »

I do not no the story of cackers son neither do I care, when i came across the simpering halfwit she was sucking alphnovas cyber cock, that says it all. She made rawni look dignified and the pillar of respectability, she Made AW seem sane and intelligent.

No need to add to that really lol.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2011, 11:06:01 AM »

Hahahahaha, poor Vix is digging to find out if I have been secretly PM’ing Bra1n cus that is where she does all her dirty work.

You must be a real joy to know in real life time Omnia…. No wonder all your cyber-dick dumps your skanky arse eventually.

Didn’t you say you had an American husband in Texas? Lol …he couldn’t find another corner of the planet further away than that???

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2011, 11:08:21 AM »

when i came across the simpering halfwit she was sucking alphnovas cyber cock, that says it all.

Actually, Omnia aka Vixen sucks his dick more than I did.... I used him up actually... he was a great go-fer for me...

:lol:

ps... she kept asking me if Alpha was Bra1n... she always thought Bra1n and Alpha were the same person.

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2011, 11:12:48 AM »

I do not no the story of cackers son neither do I care, when i came across the simpering halfwit she was sucking alphnovas cyber cock, that says it all. She made rawni look dignified and the pillar of respectability, she Made AW seem sane and intelligent.

No need to add to that really lol.

Assuming the story surrounding the dick sucking spastic of a son is even true, of which I doubt. A claim is just a claim- and I am neither ''moved'' by it.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2011, 11:42:09 AM »

what is wrong with my nose?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011, 11:55:50 AM »

Assuming the story surrounding the dick sucking spastic of a son is even true, of which I doubt. A claim is just a claim- and I am neither ''moved'' by it.

Whatever evil comes to me here
I cast you back, I have no fear
With the speed of wind and the dark of night
May all of your harboring take flight
With the swiftness of the sea
And all the power found in me
As I will so mote it be

May all the evil you spew forth towards me, return to you and yours, tenfold.

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2011, 11:57:25 AM »

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »

Whatever evil comes to me here
I cast you back, I have no fear
With the speed of wind and the dark of night
May all of your harboring take flight
With the swiftness of the sea
And all the power found in me
As I will so mote it be

May all the evil you spew forth towards me, return to you and yours, tenfold.

This curse on me I return to thee, To thee who hast so ill-wished me. So mote it be.  :grin:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »

Didn’t you say you had an American husband in Texas? Lol …he couldn’t find another corner of the planet further away than that???

Who told you that, Omnia or Vixen?  :orly:

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2011, 12:54:39 PM »

Who told you that, Omnia or Vixen?  :orly:

that is the same person but under the Vixen nic here she wrote it in the shout box here.

what is wrong with my nose? are you going to answer or not?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2011, 12:57:43 PM »

This curse on me I return to thee, To thee who hast so ill-wished me. So mote it be.  :grin:

Too late, you're fucked..

remember the spell I put on TDT and its trolls?

where are they now?...

you fucked with the wrong witch, bitch.... let that be a lesson to you, you fucking slimy klunk.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »

that is the same person but under the Vixen nic here she wrote it in the shout box here.

Had you said "Omnia" you may have been on to something for the first time since Vix has been known to say the same. Instead of a bang and a chance to actually pin your accusation onto something solid, you let out another fizzle. Thus, we are back to square 1 and your unadulterated conjectures and brainfarts about omnia/vixen. Nothing to back it up with.

what is wrong with my nose? are you going to answer or not?

Nothing that a little cosmetic surgery can't fix. BTW, your nose looks like it's growing small patches of hair on it in your sig pic.

Too late, you're fucked..

remember the spell I put on TDT and its trolls?

where are they now?...

you fucked with the wrong witch, bitch.... let that be a lesson to you, you fucking slimy klunk.

So youre saying that you killed Kabong?? I dont know if it's true or not but Kabong lead me to believe that TDT shut down for good several years ago and was revived by him. He was the owner. If it's suddenly not around anymore since his passing then that explains why.

Vixen

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2011, 02:13:12 PM »

So youre saying that you killed Kabong?? I dont know if it's true or not but Kabong lead me to believe that TDT shut down for good several years ago and was revived by him. He was the owner. If it's suddenly not around anymore since his passing then that explains why.

You have the gall to take discomfort with any mention of the alleged death of someones ''son'', but in the same breadth will implicate the same person as the cause of anothers recent death? - is this an example of TTR's ''minimal standard of decency''?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2011, 02:21:28 PM »

Your pet monkey needs reigning in again.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2011, 02:24:04 PM »

You know who

Vixen

• Administrator
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.324 seconds with 37 queries.