• October 20, 2018, 09:17:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Seven Reasons Osama Was Better than Caskur  (Read 5459 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Seven Reasons Osama Was Better than Caskur
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2011, 02:29:46 PM »

Had you said "Omnia" you may have been on to something for the first time since Vix has been known to say the same. Instead of a bang and a chance to actually pin your accusation onto something solid, you let out another fizzle. Thus, we are back to square 1 and your unadulterated conjectures and brainfarts about omnia/vixen. Nothing to back it up with.

Nothing that a little cosmetic surgery can't fix. BTW, your nose looks like it's growing small patches of hair on it in your sig pic.

So youre saying that you killed Kabong?? I dont know if it's true or not but Kabong lead me to believe that TDT shut down for good several years ago and was revived by him. He was the owner. If it's suddenly not around anymore since his passing then that explains why.

Mark owned TDT... he paid 9 dollars a month for it because he told me over the phone...

in the last 2 yrs these people have died.... X-Wired TDT, (44 ish) BigFatKittyCat, (late 50s) el Kabong TDT (late 50's) and Rebel the Unncanny TDT is on suicide watch, literally... Mark has disappeared apparently faring poorly....JackSpot TDT has disappeared also...

el kabong did NOT own TDT and TDT went down a couple of months ago BEFORE el died.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2011, 02:32:25 PM »

You have the gall to take discomfort with any mention of the alledged death of someones ''son'', but in the same breadth will implicate the same person in the cause of someones recent death? - is this an example of TFR's minimal standard of decency?

I am asking a question which logically follows from her posting, not gratuitously bringing up things like digging up bones of a deceased son or daughter which some of our non-flame members with children may find highly objectionable and inconceivable to think about being subjected to if they were in the same shoes.

Regardless of what you or anyone else thinks about the propriety of flaming people for having the misfortune of suffering through the death of a child, I am heretofore proclaiming it as "off limits" in this board, primarily based on the complaints and feedback I have gotten about it from other members.

It's not an undue burden on an otherwise free speech board and adds nothing of substance to discussions to allow someone to bring up the rotting corpse of a child in every successive post. Take it and live with it or leave it and go post somewhere else if you can't. Your choice.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2011, 02:37:21 PM »

Had you said "Omnia" you may have been on to something for the first time since Vix has been known to say the same.

One day you will learn to your chagrin that caskur is very rarely wrong… yes, I do make mistakes - at times… I am human after all and infallible … but its very, very rare that I am wrong…

learn at your own speed...

I am a very patient person.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2011, 02:43:47 PM »

Mark owned TDT... he paid 9 dollars a month for it because he told me over the phone...

in the last 2 yrs these people have died.... X-Wired TDT, (44 ish) BigFatKittyCat, (late 50s) el Kabong TDT (late 50's) and Rebel the Unncanny TDT is on suicide watch, literally... Mark has disappeared apparently faring poorly....JackSpot TDT has disappeared also...

el kabong did NOT own TDT and TDT went down a couple of months ago BEFORE el died.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. The thing about the TDT death list which make me wonder is that according to Dani, there have been five of them now and they have all died (relatively young) from heart problems apparently. I don't know if that says something or not about sitting behind a computer and typing all day and not getting any exercise but I need to make a conscious effort to exercise more myself.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2011, 02:54:10 PM »

BTW, your nose looks like it's growing small patches of hair on it in your sig pic.

Geez..... you've got good eyesight if you can see hair on my nose but after all Bra1n, I am a mammal  ::)

here is a close up of the hair... its only blown up 100 times..... knock yourself out...  :lol:

now if only nostrils were that big... it would make picking it easier.  :giggle:

[attachment deleted by admin]

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2011, 02:58:06 PM »

Thanks for clearing that up for me. The thing about the TDT death list which make me wonder is that according to Dani, there have been five of them now and they have all died (relatively young) from heart problems apparently. I don't know if that says something or not about sitting behind a computer and typing all day and not getting any exercise but I need to make a conscious effort to exercise more myself.

they were chronic dope smokers....

Mark doesn't smoke dope or cigarettes.

I am very worried about Mark.. I heard some rumours and I hope its untrue... but Danger told me she was speaking to him during your winter I believe..

I hope he is well in any case.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2011, 03:09:45 PM »

Geez..... you've got good eyesight if you can see hair on my nose but after all Bra1n, I am a mammal  ::)

here is a close up of the hair... its only blown up 100 times..... knock yourself out...  :lol:

now if only nostrils were that big... it would make picking it easier.  :giggle:

That's not the part of your nose which appears on your sig. TMI. I am sorry I brought it up now.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2011, 03:16:35 PM »

That's not the part of your nose which appears on your sig. TMI. I am sorry I brought it up now.

lol... stop criticising my looks then... I never claimed to be a super model.

VVVV Before the photo filtering...

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2011, 03:18:31 PM »

I am asking a question which logically follows from her posting, not gratuitously bringing up things like digging up bones of a deceased son or daughter which some of our non-flame members with children may find highly objectionable and inconceivable to think about being subjected to if they were in the same shoes.

Regardless of what you or anyone else thinks about the propriety of flaming people for having the misfortune of suffering through the death of a child, I am heretofore proclaiming it as "off limits" in this board, primarily based on the complaints and feedback I have gotten about it from other members.

It's not an undue burden on otherwise free speech board and adds nothing of substance to discussions to allow someone to bring up the rotting corpse of a child in every successive post. Take it and live with it or leave it and go post somewhere else if you can't. Your choice.

Fuck YOU and all of this numbo jumbo chapter long of 'board etiquette' bullshit that you 'serious internet board management' wankers seem to find necessary. You don't appear to have any active non-flame board members, in case that very obvious reality escaped your notice. They've gone. Much like the majority of your administration team and what remains is you quote warring across the board with that spamming piece of dingo dung who calls herself "cASSkur''. My reference to her ''rotting corpse of a child'', that which I use sparingly, is not what your ''members'' or those of us sincerely entrenched in informative debate, find highly objectionable and inconceivable; it's your acceptance of unintelligent, pitifully redundant, unattractive hags like cASSkur, shitting up YOUR message board with their stomach turning little offerings.

(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2011, 06:09:32 PM »

so neeeer.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2011, 10:32:19 AM »

Wow. Amateur occultism, dead kids, questionable ethical responses relating to board conduct and nasal hair.

You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2011, 04:59:40 AM »

Not bad.:)

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2011, 09:43:43 AM »

It just goes to show what a nasty evil bitch Vixen actually is.

I am really glad I didn't take up her offer for a visit.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2011, 11:19:32 PM »

Shes more popular than you, as is alpha.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2011, 12:21:20 AM »

Shes more popular than you, as is alpha.

Mumps, German Measles, Chicken Pox, the Bird and Pig flu are more popular than me…

So what are you driving at?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »

straight swap, you for alphanova

cardtrickTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2016, 11:23:38 PM »

good luck finding the wrinkles... there are some.... after all, I am 51...

Holy shit. Look at this horror show of a face.

cardtrickTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2016, 02:23:33 AM »

That photo got put in The Pen?

Are you people blind?

Oh. Did something happen down under to her or her family? I can see that, laying off in times of sorrow.

Was it a human or a chicken who ... are with us no longer?

I heard in Oz they get that carcass underground so soon its like yesterday.

But a dead chicken. That may or may not be a delicious meal. I'd have to see the coroner's report before I took that body home.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2016, 08:04:52 PM »

good luck finding the wrinkles... there are some.... after all, I am 51...

Hey Cackler!

I like the way they lined up that stash!!

Lulz

King Raho

• kai teke
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.King Raho has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The Rowan thread200 Replies - The Rowan thread100 Replies - The Rowan thread
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2016, 03:02:43 PM »

You could iron shirts on that chin.
(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.324 seconds with 41 queries.