ThirdRailForum

• November 22, 2017, 02:16:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Princess of PT  (Read 2768 times)

plus minus reset

areteTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • arete probably just rolled in here.
Princess of PT
« on: January 22, 2009, 06:33:40 AM »

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Princess of PT
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 06:43:41 AM »

nice troll post. didn't know the witch was deleting posts, what were they?

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 06:47:55 AM »

Color me cynical, but I have a strong feeling this has something to do with another board. I gotta go to work, I'll check in on the drama later.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 07:18:02 AM »

*yawn*

listen dolt, i've been here a total of 3 days since you joined. youre delusional and a fucking liar. there is a mod panel that shows our every move. i've not deleted one single post of yours or anyone elses here, ever. i simply moved one of your cluttersome and utterly useless posts to the bin where it belonged-

http://3rdrail.22web.net/index.php/topic,324.0.html

anyone with eyes can see your post had nothing at all to do with the topic. additionally, anyone who looks at your posting history will wonder why there hasnt been more of your shit tossed, seeing as youre a spamming, ignorant twit who aimlessly humps every thread in sight.

if you dont like the rules and cant figure out how to make a viable contribution pertaining to the topic of a thread, your shit gets tossed. it's a rather simple concept. dont like it? dont let the door hit you on the way out. 

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 07:31:03 AM »

Your over reacting dani, there is nothing wrong with an off hand comment, it is not a cynical troll and in fact may encourage a lurker to register and post which is a good thing.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 07:32:29 AM »

oh shut the fuck up for once.

areteTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 07:35:35 AM »

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 07:40:48 AM »

A lot of Aeretas posts are quip laden rather than focused but so are mine, debauch and persophones to name but 3. Its the way boards work without them becomming anul. She wasn't trolling either.

Lighten up a bit, k?

areteTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 07:58:42 AM »

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 09:08:37 AM »

thers no need to flounce out, its only a messageboard.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 09:34:51 AM »

arete, you merely had a post moved which obviously didnt contribute to the topic. You didnt even mention your weather.  :lol:

It's no big deal. She's just trying to keep the thread which has turned into a debate, on topic. There's no need to for both of you ladies to be at each others throats over this or for you to cancel your membership.

Maybe youre not feeling the love then you can use that energy to debate her about something but dont take it personal to the point where you want leave over just one person.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 09:39:37 AM »

As I said - this has to do with that other board that both of you are members of. Go read.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 09:53:16 AM »

A lot of people may have preconceived notions about other posters here that they have heard about from others or that they know of from other boards. My empty hope is that people would set those aside, wipe the slate clean and just judge others by that they state here.

Someone who may be known as a serial spammer may just have something constructive to actually say here. Someone who everyone hates from another board may have just been playing up to a character and have decided to not play that character any longer here. Someone who was a great poster elsewhere may just be intent on fucking over every thread here by posting rubbish.

The point is, to open your minds and think beyond the petty message board rivalries and dont be so quick to judge people by the preconceived notions that they had of them before joining here. That goes for everybody.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 09:59:30 AM »

I think both are over-reacting but mods have to take responsibility for their actions.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 10:08:10 AM »

I'm not saying I have any preconceived notions about anyone. It's just that when there's a thread a day about people from THIS board at another board, and then all of a sudden someone from the other board shows up here, it could, to some, seem a little odd.

There's crap about me over there and I haven't interacted with any of those people in MONTHS. While it's flattering to be on someone else's mind to that extent, it's also a little creepy and weird. And the remarks made about the way new posters are treated here - I'm quite sure that if I joined that board, I would receive reprehensible treatment from their admins, and these are people that don't even know me.

Just saying, take it in the context in which it's been presented.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 10:11:01 AM »

I think both are over-reacting but mods have to take responsibility for their actions.

Maybe so but my main concern is about what arete said. arete, if you don't like posting here and dont think you fit in or this board no longer appeals to you then you rightfully shouldnt post here. But if you like posting here and youre just upset over ONE person who moved a non-topical post of yours, then that's really no reason to quit. In fact, that's a bad example to carry into life.

One person may not have love for ya, so what. Don't dwell on the negative. It takes all kinds of diverse posters and opinions to really make a message board go and of course not everyone is going to be to each other's liking.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 10:19:58 AM »

I'm not saying I have any preconceived notions about anyone. It's just that when there's a thread a day about people from THIS board at another board, and then all of a sudden someone from the other board shows up here, it could, to some, seem a little odd.

There's crap about me over there and I haven't interacted with any of those people in MONTHS. While it's flattering to be on someone else's mind to that extent, it's also a little creepy and weird. And the remarks made about the way new posters are treated here - I'm quite sure that if I joined that board, I would receive reprehensible treatment from their admins, and these are people that don't even know me.

Just saying, take it in the context in which it's been presented.

Pers, i should have stated more clearly than i did that post wasnt aimed at you or anyone else in particular. I could have and probably should have posted the same thing within my first 10 posts here. Ive seen too many people harboring old grudges from other boards and carrying it here and i wish that wouldnt be case.

The best example of that is when you two different people post essentially the same thing in different topics and the ones with the grudges get flamed or called out on it while the other gets a pass. Or someone unpopular will post something that will be treated as a flame or troll but if a more popular poster post the same thing, it will be treated as a lighthearted joust.

areteTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 10:24:35 AM »

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 11:15:30 AM »

This is fucking hilarious. First Arete tries to come off as something more than your typical intellectual cripple by stating that she always forms her own opinions and then follows up by insisting that she needs to be removed as a member because she doesn't want to surround herself with people like PoPT. Check this out, you fucking dunce, all you have to do to keep away from this place is refrain from typing the url into your web browser.

Stop whining about an "unjoin" button and just don't come back. I promise no one will remember you 6 hours from now.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 11:27:08 AM »

I gathered this all by my lonesome & I'm usually
right.

I form my own opinions

Of which you would seem to have a very high one of yourself.

Secondly--

Lastly

Ah, at last  :wink:

Just one more thing---

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

why do you not have the "unjoin" option
available

Because we have the "don't post anymore" option. Works a treat, try it.

I like to surround myself with Bad vibes, bad aura &
just total nastiness.

There are many places that will help you with this love. :wink:

anyway----I hate longwinded posts,g'day.   :grin:

Bu Byee

Will this be the last we hear of Arete? I'm betting not  :goatse: Likes the sound of her own keyboard clatter too much i reckon.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 1.488 seconds with 42 queries.