ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 10:01:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet Gayle Quinnell, McCain Volunteer from Minnesota  (Read 737 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Meet Gayle Quinnell, McCain Volunteer from Minnesota
« on: October 19, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »

also known as the latest hilarious SNL parody target pictured in my current av..

People like this REALLY deserve to get flamed for their utter stupidity. It's sobering to think how many like her there are. I wish i could have an exchange with this lady or someone like her to ask her a few questions. I pray to Allah, all praise be upon him, and Kabooky, the Great Wizard of the Oceans, that some day she Googles her name and this thread shows up.

This kind of reminds me of Twap posting those imbecilic chain e-emails that only the utterly ignorant believe and never bother to fact check for themselves to see if it contains an ounce of truth. They read it, desperately want to believe it's true and go around re-sending it to other people only to have someone like me debunk it and point out what stupid fucking pisspuddles they are.

At least Twap didnt make a fool of himself on tv and wind up as a running joke on SNL.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

KingChile

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
Re: Meet Gayle Quinnell, McCain Volunteer from Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 06:47:29 PM »

Why are they giving this clown any airtime? Even Mc Cain rejects this idiot...he fully realises that she's bad for business.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Meet Gayle Quinnell, McCain Volunteer from Minnesota
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 05:38:40 AM »

This is extremely disturbing to me. Many people have voiced their "accolades" to McCain for setting this wingnut straight, but they easily dismiss the fact that the woman referred to Obama as an "Arab" and McCain said...no,no,no, he's a decent family man; or whatever it was that he chastised her with. How convenient for all those who think that it was noble of McCain to speak out about the hate and fear his campaign is injecting into it's base, but to overlook the fact that the man actually downed the Arabs as being indecent and not familial.

McCain is a racist and a bigot, as is his running mate. It makes me wonder if their intent is to intentionally re-fracture the fragile lines of racism and intolerance for difference that our society has struggled with for so many years?
How can people who want to lead our country be allowed to hypocritically use nationality, god, and religion as a tool to manipulate the masses as well as categorically stir up hate and fear? How do they do it with a straight face??
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.493 seconds with 36 queries.