ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 10:00:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the sure sign you know someones butt SMELLS!  (Read 832 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
the sure sign you know someones butt SMELLS!
« on: January 25, 2009, 11:59:59 PM »

i wish i could say this was a chop and dont really know for certain if it is or not, but it looks pretty authentic to me!!   :confused:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: the sure sign you know someones butt SMELLS!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 06:23:56 AM »

Did I need to see that at 6 am? No I did NOT. :confused:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

KingChile

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 06:29:59 AM »

Clamp your mouth over that asscrack and breathe in deeply... :huh:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 08:20:46 AM »

:rotf:
yea i was a couple of coffes short of fully functional, silly tarts having an all nighter. :hammer:

:rotf:@yb

fuTUreLighT

• Lictor
  • fuTUreLighT probably just rolled in here.
  • **i swear i suck**
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 09:17:09 PM »

i'd hate to think about what is in there.

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 12:59:34 AM »

hehehehe!! care for a hamburger?

i'm not sorry!!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 06:29:13 AM »

OMFG!!!!!! I just posted that same clip on Chris' MySpace page, he says that ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!! :rotf:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 07:11:11 AM »

i love that scene!! i'm ALWAYS saying, "i'm not sorry, mmmmmleh"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 07:12:26 AM »

Hahahaha, my mom was bitching that she lost five bucks and he goes, "I'm SO SORRY I took the money" in the Pee Wee voice. I nearly wet my pants and she's all, "You took my five dollars?" :rotf:

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 07:14:39 AM »

this another fav i quote alll the time :rotf:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 07:55:50 AM »

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!

Just a side note, I would SO do John Cusack. ::)

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 08:03:58 AM »

i think i would too!!!!

hes quirky. i LOVE quirky.

KingChile

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 08:07:15 AM »

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 08:09:08 AM »

He's quirky AND he never ages. ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.239 seconds with 38 queries.