ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:24:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: How did you find us?  (Read 21994 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
How did you find us?
« on: October 13, 2008, 10:09:36 PM »

Let us know how you were referred here and what attracted you once you got here so that we can try to make this site better.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Willow

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Willow probably just rolled in here.
  • Karysma in hiding. :P
Re: How did you find us?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 08:33:56 AM »

I was invited, yet chose to create a new identity. Ask in private and I might tell. :)

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 08:56:26 AM »

yay! :applause:

Welcome you new identity you! Don't divulge, it will keep things interesting! Almost as interesting as my attempts at submitting grammatically appeasing posts, hehehe!

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 09:48:45 AM »

I was invited, yet chose to create a new identity. Ask in private and I might tell. :)

Twap??

It doesnt really matter who you are elsewhere. You can assume another identity then what we know you as and have a ball here. What counts is what you write here for better or for worse.

Welcome to the forum.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

KingChile

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 12:00:03 PM »

VC linked me here. I thought I'd drop by and read some of the debates and perhaps join in. For the occasion I decided to shave my yellow beard and rename myself "King Chile"...hello people.

Boss

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 02:12:40 PM »

I discussed some ideas with Popt before the site went public.  I would have been the 4th registered user, but the site wasn't loading at the time.  These things are important!

Willow

• Aedile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 07:26:33 PM »

Twap??

It doesnt really matter who you are elsewhere. You can assume another identity then what we know you as and have a ball here. What counts is what you write here for better or for worse.

Welcome to the forum.

No, not Twap. There is actually a connection between my old name and new name, but I guess only if you knew me well enough or paid attention to my non-flame posts! :)

And thanks VC, for the invite!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 07:35:07 PM »

Some girl from FT dragged me in here with promises of intelligent conversation and free donuts. However, I do not see the bunny with the pancake on its head, so I may have to leave.

I am a Princess in another life, by the way. ::)
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 08:28:47 PM »

No, not Twap. There is actually a connection between my old name and new name, but I guess only if you knew me well enough or paid attention to my non-flame posts! :)

And thanks VC, for the invite!

Oh, hi Magnolia!  :grin:

Yes, there seemed to be a problem with the server yesterday with some disk errors causing it to not respond so they shut it down this afternoon for a few hours to do a disk scan on it and that why you saw a noc monkey instead of the site if your tried to connect a while ago. Hopefully that means we will have fewer problems than yesterday and this morning in reaching the site.

Willow

• Aedile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 09:01:55 PM »

LOL, not Magnolia either! I'll pm you!

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 09:17:01 PM »

Just look at this! Our group is already shaping up quite nicely with the stronger VIP personalities!! Thank you all so much for coming!! You really mean a lot to Brian and me.

Please feel free to either post or PM us with any comments or suggestions that you think will improve the board.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 06:51:43 AM »

I'm saying it right here: we need the bunny with the pancake.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2008, 09:07:14 AM »

I'm saying it right here: we need the bunny with the pancake.

We are currently in negotiations with the pancake bunny people, as well as the spooge monkeys. They're terribly volatile individuals to do business with.

White Rabbit

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »

Here.

Good afternoon, i have no idea how i got here, last thing i recall i handed a taxidriver a ten spot and urged him to get me to the hospital as i feared i had been shot.

That turned out to be trapped wind and then a jug of Tokay got pulled and i woke up in the Lobby here with a bad hamstring and piss all down one leg.

Which for me is a good night.

Anyway, i don't claim to have many opinions about anything these days, unless we are jawing about export beers.

But the least i can do when someone starts a new venture, is roll up half heartedly and over flow the error logs as i regularly forget my password.

If you hear him howling around your kitchen door
Better not let him in
Little old lady got mutilated late last night

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »

Welche Weise nach München?

VC dropped me an invite and here I am.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 04:10:37 PM »

Mmmmmmmmmmmmpancakes...

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 04:52:10 PM »

Them pancakes look mighty good with that ice cream scoop of butter. :drool:

<heads out to IHOP>

:bunny:

White Rabbit

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »

Typical septics, easily distracted from the white hot political discussions of the day by sloppy carbs and acne ridden, skinned knee white trash self harmers on a minimum wage offering to be "your waitress today".

i don't really think that, but i'm still attempting to shake off the binding facemask and shackles of Flametown, so a bit of generic misinformed xenophobia seemed fitting.

On a side note, Flametown, well perhaps i know a man who claimed to have coined that, though it may have been stolen from a horse faced compadre, we also coined Rantsville, for a loose collection of boards full of whining.

So really you should get a name.

Welcome to

Bickerton County

Operating on "different levels"

PoP - 10 ish and rising

"Y'all come back and talk bollocks real soon, ya hear!"

Sponsored by Chams De baron, where collars are expansive and damn the consequences.

no?

A (bald?) fool came around tried to clean up this town
His ideas made some people mad
But he trusted in his crowd
So he spoke right out loud
And they lost the best friend they ever had

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2008, 02:51:51 PM »

:vc:

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 03:05:07 PM »

I wasn't invited, but that never stopped me crashing a party before  :wink:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 1.34 seconds with 40 queries.