• October 23, 2018, 01:09:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Pawned on facebook  (Read 3356 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Pawned on facebook
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2009, 09:03:25 PM »

I'd love to know where you get the impression i'm trollable in that way Bra1n since the only information i have ever divulged on the net is that i'm married (happily) with a young family and a sucessful business. If you think for one minute i'd be party to a "young girl" throwing advances at me and that i'd be willing to make a fool of myself over some promised naughties then you must have changed your drug dealer recently. Anyway, you've got access to my e-mail addy from which you can probably find out my affiliations to other sites so please do go ahead and attempt a troll. I fear you may be wasting your time but if your real lucky i might send you a cock shot to wank over.  :sad:

Don't sweat it, china plate. Im just pulling your mystic meg.  :lol:

You dont have worry about me trying anything anytime soon but still the point about the viciousness of that type of thing remains. I'm wondering if Ratty would do such a thing to someone from Liverpool. Or Yorkshire.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Peter PerfectTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »

Don't sweat it, china plate. Im just pulling your mystic meg.  :lol:

:uhuh:

You dont have worry about me trying anything anytime soon but still the point about the viciousness of that type of thing remains. I'm wondering if Ratty would do such a thing to someone from Liverpool. Or Yorkshire.

He's a cunt, of course he would.   I'd bet money that he would and lose respect for him if he didn't. 

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2009, 11:25:06 PM »

Would you do something like that to Scousedrel? I mean, pretend to be a chick in Derby, troll him for several months into sending you pics or a video of him standing on his head while jacking off, and then posting a video about it on the net?

Hmmmmmm, nah, its not subtle enough for me.  My forte is making myself belly laugh on a more insidious long term basis like when I picked up my house mate from the hospital after he'd had a routine circumcision and I told the cabbie that the fucker had his meat and two veg scythed off due to cancer knowing that my housemate, and close friend, always uses that cab firm and from then on he would be known as Goebels by the whole cab firm....he was none the wiser (for a year) so no harm done but it fucking cracked me up  :wheelchair:

You just know that he would fall for it too if you use the right type of 'Emma' pics to appeal to him. Think of the damage it would do his family life.

Wouldn't work with the scouse, you've got to know your "mark", he's a happily married lad, you'd be more likely to have him over with the promise of a boot load of chipped Sky boxes.
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2009, 12:57:48 AM »

mate from the hospital after he'd had a routine circumcision

???

A routine circumcision?

As opposed to what? A heroic circumcision?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

SMacDaddy

• Foreigner
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SMacDaddy probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2009, 12:06:17 PM »

I was in Mexico at the same resort as Stuart. I partied with him and found him to be a really great guy. He is the type that would do anything for you. He was fun to party with and he enjoyed socializing with everyone. The situation started like this: Stuart was drunk. He is not a mean or violent drunk, he's a happy go lucky one. He got into a discussion over two football clubs with a couple of idiots, Stuart supported Manchester and they supported Liverpool. They decided to set him up and film themselves punching him in the face and throwing him in the pool. At the time Stuart was hobbling around on a severely broken ankle he got while sailing with us on a catamaran the day before. These immature fools thought it would be funny to throw someone who was intoxicated into a swimming pool, film it and leave him there where he could have drowned. Apparently that wasn't enough, once they returned to the rocks they crawled out from under; they decided to lead him on by pulling this prank on facebook. I personally don't find it funny, it's rather sad that people would stoop so low and are so incredibly irresponsible. It makes one wonder whether they were the subjects of such hurtful pranks that the only way they could feel good about themselves is to do something like this to someone else. Bottom line is: Stuart is probably more popular now than he ever was and he is the kind of guy who takes it all in stride.
So to the two morons who perpetrated this idiotic scheme: I bet I'm not the only one who sees you for the losers you really are. You both can plant a big kiss right here!  :goatse: You're nothing more than  :turd:

Seems I wasn't fully iinformed of what the circumstances surrounding this was and I spoke out of turn. I humbly make appologies to the parties involved.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »

Seems I wasn't fully iinformed of what the circumstances surrounding this was and I spoke out of turn. I humbly make appologies to the parties involved.

Cough it up then  :wheelchair:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

SMacDaddy

• Foreigner
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SMacDaddy probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2009, 09:33:06 PM »

Cough it up then  :wheelchair:

I just did. I appolgised to my two friends, there is nobody else who deserves one.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.526 seconds with 36 queries.