ThirdRailForum

• November 20, 2017, 06:24:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big Ed walks off of FOX noise.  (Read 743 times)

plus minus reset

RizenPhoenizTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
Big Ed walks off of FOX noise.
« on: October 22, 2008, 08:32:28 PM »

After being interrupted every time he goes on there show he finally had enough.

Later on his radio broadcast he stated that after the elections the Dem's should never go on FOX, they don't need them. His resons included the fact that the people that listen to FOX would never support the DEM's anyway.

Was this a smart move and is the big red head right about the DEM's blowing off FOX.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Big Ed walks off of FOX noise.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »

Funny shit. I dont know who either of these guys are but i just got done writing about how the Fox people always shout, talk over and interrupt anyone who makes a point to in effect, silence them. It's very amateurish in debating the sign of being governed by emotions instead of by rational thought.

On it's face, it looks like the guy was short tempered and shouldnt have walked off but obviously he's been through it before because he mentioned it so i cant say that I blame for taking a stand and making a point.

As for the Democrats or Independents boycotting them, no I think they should make an effort to show up at interviews, treat most of the AM radio talking heads who aren't journalists like the pieces of shit that they are, make their points while making them look silly by destroying their tiresome talking points which you know theyre going to say before they say it, and laugh at them on the way out. That's pretty much what Christopher Hitchens does to them.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

RizenPhoenizTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 09:19:15 PM »

Funny shit. I dont know who either of these guys are but i just got done writing about how the Fox people always shout, talk over and interrupt anyone who makes a point to in effect, silence them. It's very amateurish in debating the sign of being governed by emotions instead of by rational thought.

On it's face, it looks like the guy was short tempered and shouldnt have walked off but obviously he's been through it before because he mentioned it so i cant say that I blame for taking a stand and making a point.

As for the Democrats or Independents boycotting them, no I think they should make an effort to show up at interviews, treat most of the AM radio talking heads who aren't journalists like the pieces of shit that they are, make their points while making them look silly by destroying their tiresome talking points which you know theyre going to say before they say it, and laugh at them on the way out. That's pretty much what Christopher Hitchens does to them.

I don't know the Republitard either. Big Ed is the leading Progressive radio talk show host. He's on over 100 radio stations as well as both Sirius and XM. You are right though, he does have a short temper. He's having a town hall in NYC on the 25th.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 03:33:45 AM »

I have zero patience for and detest the newscasters and pundits on Fox News. They're pathetic and the opinions they express are bought and paid for and not of their own volition and if they were of their own volition, I would detest them even more for being so blissfully ignorant.

I don't blame that man for getting up and walking out. Just about every broadcast I've caught from Fixed News, always ends up in some asshole verbally accosting someone with obnoxious hyperbole or just generally being disrespectful and disruptive during someone else's views.

Just look at the reaction to him leaving. They didn't take the fact the man was exasperated enough to get up and leave during a live broadcast seriously one bit. Hello? No matter how unpredictable a person can be, that guy was compelled to walk off a live set because of the unprofessional shenanigans allowed by the staff. I'd be pissed off too! He let the first guy make his point and wasn't allotted the same professional courtesy to make his own and risked the embarrassment of looking irrational and left the stage and they had the gall to mock him and poke fun at the situation publicly? You would NEVER see Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather, or even Jack Cafferty react to such a situation so unprofessionally.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.448 seconds with 35 queries.