ThirdRailForum

• February 23, 2018, 07:14:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This too shall pass  (Read 1001 times)

plus minus reset

Caskur_Hater2

This too shall pass
« on: March 25, 2012, 01:19:21 AM »

I always say that when something terrible is happening. Like for example when I am at the dentists having root canal therapy. I say it when I see anything or anyone terrible. I say it when I think of Caskur. This too shall pass. The phrase seems to have originated in the writings of the medieval Persian Sufi poets, and is often attached to a fable of a great king who is humbled by the simple words. One day, this evil person will die. This horrible, dreadful, awful, evil, foul, disgusting pathetic excuse of a human being, with all her many disorders, will exist no more. Even she is looking forward to it herself, because of her notions of a life after death, when the fact is she has never even had a life before death. All she has had is a diseased brain and MacDonald hamburgers. So when she finally dies, poisoned by her own adipose tissue, everyone will be happy, even her. No doubt the hospital will have trouble dealing with her corpse, and may have to perform an autopsy on the floor.  This is now common in Australia where fat worthless sacks of shit die after a life of stuffing their faces, exactly like our mad cow Caskur.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-01/obese-patients-mask-illnesses/3861634

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
Re: This too shall pass
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 02:12:48 AM »

You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 09:33:52 PM »

Is it dead? Has that putrid pile of puss given up the ghost? Has the great day come when Caskur the child killer has gone to feed the sharks? When she does not post and abuse people and be as horrible as humanly possible, as she hasn't in here for a while now, then that tells me that perhaps the festering pile of worthless murdering excrement has stopped breathing. Are we that lucky? One day it is sure to happen, so has it happened already? I hope so. I am so looking forward to learning that that worthless festering pile of shit is dead. It must happen sooner or later, so I am hoping the sooner the better. On that great day, a great cheer and sigh of relief will go around the world such as has not happened since they executed Ted Bundy. 

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 09:11:16 AM »

Where is the festering tub of child murdering pig shit?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 09:15:50 AM »

Where is the festering tub of child murdering pig shit?

Gone, she had a tizzy today in the SB and asked Bra1n to delete her account.

We're making a pool on how long it will be before she's back, do you want in?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 10:36:21 AM »

Gone, she had a tizzy today in the SB and asked Bra1n to delete her account.

We're making a pool on how long it will be before she's back, do you want in?

Like a vampire that sucks the life blood out of people and kills them, that festering sack of pig shit cannot stand to see herself in a mirror, because that way like Dorian Grey she sees herself as she really is. She is a festering sack of child murdering pig shit and the sooner she dies the better. I will follow her on the net on every forum and tell her exactly what a sack of puss she is and how she should do the whole world a favor and die. If she comes back here I will pour reality on her until she reacts to the sunlight of truth the same way a vampire does - and fucking dies.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 220
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 10:45:58 AM »

01:49:17] Catherine:yes
[01:49:27] Catherine:I hate your gutz.
[01:49:35] Catherine:goodbye

We can only hope.

The day cacker dies.

TBH it will be like any other day except the pleasant knowldge we will not have to witness the attention seeking emotional leech ever again. Someone may make a thread about it, it will be ignored generally unless some wish to laugh. then that will be it. Just like her funeral, wont be more than 5 people there and that includes the priest and forklift driver to bring the coffin in. A refuse tip would be an adequate way to dispose of the body. Except the animal rights people would object to the rats being traumatised.

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 12:17:16 PM »

The adipose tissue which is poisoning her body while she stuffs herself with MacDonalds and never exercises will kill her but nowhere near soon enough. The polite presence of family and friends at her funeral will be for appearances only and while they all feign sorrow, in their hearts they will be glad that this dreadful, foul, evil, horrible, abusive, smelly, disgusting, child killing destroyer of lives and spirits has finally breathed her last breath and spoken her last abusive word. The number of people who hate her is legion, I am first among them, but there are countless numbers, who, when we learn that she has died, will declare that the world is finally a better place. She has left this forum because I have told her the truth about herself. Caskur is evil. Caskur must be resisted and eliminated because she is the destroyer of life and spirit. Caskur is nosferatu so she must be destroyed as she is evil and has only ever done evil things her entire life. The day she dies, the world will be a better place.   

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 220
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 05:45:03 PM »

well it appears the festering peice of shit keeps trying to log back in but cant cos bra1ns blocked the slimebag, at last somewhere that isn't poisoned by the pathetic excuse of a human being.

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 11:16:20 PM »

well it appears the festering peice of shit keeps trying to log back in but cant cos bra1ns blocked the slimebag, at last somewhere that isn't poisoned by the pathetic excuse of a human being.

Soothsayer is also Caskur. One of her many sock puppets. The evil sack of puss riddled pig shit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.299 seconds with 34 queries.