After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bra1n  (Read 3208 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 328
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Bra1n
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 01:35:21 PM »

:rotf:

I see an increase in posting to Alpo plus more stimulating conversations with Kurt in your future.

#PutYourBabyinMe

Catherine 2

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 01:44:26 PM »

I see an increase in posting to Alpo plus more stimulating conversations with Kurt in your future.

I'm sorry for blantantly laughing my arse off at your contradiction...

Catherine 2

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 01:46:50 PM »

Too bad... I had a new beaut tube to post as well...

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 02:07:48 PM »

I'm sorry for blantantly laughing my arse off at your contradiction...

There is no contradiction. What you did there is along the same thing that you are suppose to be apologizing for if you want your account back.

Namely, you choose to emphasize half a sentence while pretending that other half doesn't exist, thus creating a false "contradiction." And btw, I did not ask you to spam other forums with new threads about this; I said to post in every existing thread where you attempted to mislead readers in order to set the record straight about your falsities.

Seeing as that you cannot follow directions or refuse to do so, your account will stay dormant and members here can continue to rejoice in a caskur-free holiday. By all means, continue to laugh your arse off. I hope that you especially do so when you post to Alpo and talk to Kurt.

Toodles.

#PutYourBabyinMe

Catherine 2

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 02:15:20 PM »

You lie too much...

I honoured your post listing your requirement, ie, sincerely apologizing - and posted a screen shot in threads I claimed you banned me (only one at CO) and now you keep adding to the list with extras.

Is lying part of your job?

gunzablazin

• I Just Lowered Your Cholesterol
  • Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gunzablazin probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Holy. Shit.
  • Aim for the nuts...
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 02:23:33 PM »

Ban the Pig's IP...Its too stupid to use a proxy...

'egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity'

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 02:40:21 PM »

You lie too much...

I honoured your post listing your requirement, ie, sincerely apologizing - and posted a screen shot in threads I claimed you banned me (only one at CO) and now you keep adding to the list with extras.

so·ci·o·path/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
Noun:   
A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 02:41:17 PM »

You lie too much...

There's no extras unless you can't comprehend what you read and at some point later you did. I clearly said to post that in every thread in every forum where you made such a spurious claims. Yes or no?

You posted a screen cap of a new (spam) thread which is not the same thread which Angelica posted. Yes or no?

Then you took half a sentence to create the impression that I tampered with your account while ignoring the UPON YOUR REQUEST part to AGAIN create another false impression. Yes or no?

You were doing okay and on your way back until that point which calls into question your sincerity and remorsefulness. It's like a judge about to pass a sentence and let a defendant off the hook and then a random firing of neurons causes the defendant to blurt something out against her interest and she repeats the same wrong in open court. Some people just don't know when to shut up.

#PutYourBabyinMe

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 02:41:24 PM »

Ban the Pig's IP...Its too stupid to use a proxy...

Seconded, IP ban the vile smear o the human genome.

Catherine 2

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »

There's no extras unless you can't comprehend what you read and at some point later you did. I clearly said to post that in every thread in every forum where you made such a spurious claims. Yes or no?

Ummm… not sure… My eyesight is failing. I misread what you asked but in actual fact it was convoluted at any rate. There was NO NEED to post anything in the thread Angie screenshot from CO to here… TWAP had already posted the entire conversation of the SB convo between you and I where I stated in the 3rd Rail SB, “delete my account”… so that covered that.

You are to apologize for saying or intimating that I banned you (as in the screencap that Angelica posted) and going around stating that I tampered with your account but leaving out the "at my request" part, thus projecting a false picture of you being a victim and me being your abuser. You are to post that in every thread in every forum where you made such a spurious claims and post the links or screencaps here.

I did… I made a public thread apologizing sincerely so your e-rep would be in e-entact…. So now that isn’t good enough??? You are victimizing me now. Instead of being gracious and magnanimous and accepting my sincere heartfelt apology, I’m getting rhetoric from you.

You are to apologize for saying or intimating that I banned you (as in the screencap that Angelica posted) and going around stating that I tampered with your account but leaving out the "at my request" part, thus projecting a false picture of you being a victim and me being your abuser. You are to post that in every thread in every forum where you made such a spurious claims and post the links or screencaps here.

I didn’t “go around” (presumably you mean the net) … I stated here in this thread you tampered with my account and you claimed you didn’t. Then you shot yourself in the foot and publicly stated you more than just changed a password, you changed my email too.  :uhuh:

Should I get TWaP to merge the thread? Nah… I don’t thinkI will.  The sincere heartfelt and very public apology was good enough. Any magistrate would concur.

You posted a screen cap of a new (spam) thread which is not the same thread which Angelica posted. Yes or no?

Yes… and covered.

Then you took half a sentence to create the impression that I tampered with your account while ignoring the UPON YOUR REQUEST part to AGAIN create another false impression. Yes or no?

Yes, and yes, you did by your own admission tamper with my account.

To the second part of your statement I have to say NO… I had no intention of creating a false impression and I am sorry one was created but that wasn’t my intent.

You were doing okay and on your way back until that point which calls into question your sincerity and remorsefulness. It's like a judge about to pass a sentence and let a defendant off the hook and then a random firing of neurons causes the defendant to blurt something out against her interest and she repeats the same wrong in open court. Some people just don't know when to shut up.

I’m still doing OK…. But if you think you’re going to get away with lying to the gallery by feigning being hurt from some type of injustice done to you over my very pointed observation that you did indeed tamper with my account, think again. You might be happy to fool, con, lie, misconstrue, yadda yadda, yadda, your 3rd Rail posse here but I’m taking the high road.

Why don’t you just admit, you can’t fix the account and be done with it?  There’s no shame in fucking up… you’ve fucked up heaps of times and survived to live another day. Why is this time any different?

Catherine 2

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 03:53:27 PM »

And actually, Angie is being intentionally or un-intentionally mischievous or just a poor reader, period.. But the opening post in the thread at CO clearly states, I asked you to delete my account.

gunzablazin

• Aedile
  • Aim for the nuts...
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 04:13:13 PM »

Join your son, Pig...

Catherine 2

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 04:19:05 PM »

Look who is calling people "pig"...  :rotf:

gunzablazin

• Aedile
  • Aim for the nuts...
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 04:20:41 PM »

You keep using the wrong picture, stupid...

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 05:40:52 PM »

Seconded, IP ban the vile smear o the human genome.

Fucking Thirded
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

emmy

• Aedile
  • emmy probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 07:17:46 AM »

Fucking Thirded
You mean TURDED, right... hahaha

Catherine 2

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 09:00:48 AM »

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 09:55:51 AM »

Go away you nasty piece of cyber filth. No one likes you, no one cares about your shit utubes. I dont watch them, i save my bandwidth for more important stuff.

Catherine 2

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 03:34:48 PM »

Go away you nasty piece of cyber filth. No one likes you, no one cares about your shit utubes. I dont watch them, i save my bandwidth for more important stuff.

It's for my long lost e-love Bra1n. In fact, I implore you to abstain from watching it. Do not watch it for your own bebefit. Not only were you never considered to be part of it, if simply would go "whoosh" right over your numb-skull.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 04:23:02 PM »

It's for my long lost e-love Bra1n. In fact, I implore you to abstain from watching it. Do not watch it for your own bebefit. Not only were you never considered to be part of it, if simply would go "whoosh" right over your numb-skull.

Note to self: another one for the "restraining order" file.

#PutYourBabyinMe
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.566 seconds with 37 queries.