• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Shark Death In Western Australia  (Read 1452 times)

plus minus reset

Catherine 2

Another Shark Death In Western Australia
« on: March 31, 2012, 01:32:31 PM »

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/diver-killed-by-shark-off-busselton/story-e6frg13u-1226315174087

A 33-year-old father-of-two has become WA's latest fatal shark attack victim after setting off for a morning dive with his brother earlier today.

Peter Kurmann, from Vasse, was diving about 1600m off Stratham Beach, within Geographe Bay south of Bunbury, when he was attacked by a shark, believed to be 4m long, shortly before 9.30am today.

His death has sent the tight-knit community into mourning as Mr Kurmann leaves behind his wife Debra, a respected Busselton councillor, and two young sons.

Mr Kurmann's brother said his family had suffered a terrible loss and requested people respect their privacy.

"We have lost a son, a brother, a husband and a wonderful father," he said. "Words cannot express how we feel at this time."

Mr Kurmann's death is the fourth fatal shark attack in WA waters since September last year.

The Department of Fisheries launched a search for the shark with aerial and water patrols today and it will likely help identify the species of the shark by analysing bite marks.

"The surviving brother has said he saw a large shark-like shape of around about four metres,'' Tony Cappelluti, the department's regional manager for the metropolitan area, said.

"We don't know if he witnessed the attack. There was a boat not far from them and they came and provided assistance when called to.

"They didn't see a shark and there have been no further sightings of a shark so there is no description of the species. We don't know what the species is.''

Premier Colin Barnett said that a shoot to kill order was unlikely to be issued, because that would only happen if the shark was lurking around swimmers.

"Each situation is considered on its merit at the time,'' he said.
Mr Barnett said culling sharks was not the answer but he believed restrictions on fishermen catching sharks should be reviewed.

"I think we should always keep that issue open,'' he said.

"Many fishermen will say that they are seeing more sharks when they are out fishing. If the population is growing then I can't see why the shark species can't be fished, as it used to be.

"We have a research program going on now to actually try and understand the shark numbers.''

A WA Police spokeswoman said Mr Kurmann's body was brought to shore at Port Geographe Marina, near Busselton.
She said he died from his injuries but his brother was not injured in the attack.

The Department of Fisheries launched an aerial patrol soon after the attack and the Department of Transport sent a vessell from Bunbury to search for the shark.

Stratham Beach has been closed today and will likely remain closed tomorrow.

Earlier this year, WA was rated the deadliest place in the world for fatal shark attacks in 2011 after the deaths of three men off the state's coast in two months.

Bodyboarder Kyle Burden, 21, was killed near Bunker Bay in September, Bryn Martin, 64, disappeared while swimming off Cottesloe in October and American George Thomas Wainwright, 32, died after an attack while scuba diving off Rottnest Island, also in October.

Mr Barnett said he did not believe shark fatalities would deter West Australians from swimming at beaches.

"I don't think West Australians will ever stop using and loving their beaches,'' Mr Barnett said.

"But again I'd stress for swimmers who stay close in to the beach and aswim in areas that are managed through surf lifesaving they are not at risk.

"There is always a risk if you go outside those areas and particularly if you swim out to deep water.''

Keen Cowaramup diver Paul Donegan, 32, said the attack had sent chills down his spine because he was scuba diving near the location of the attack the day before.

"As soon as I heard this morning, it just made me feel sick,'' Mr Donegan said.

"I don't go surfing as much anymore because of it all but you've still got to have some fun. When you hear about it happening so frequently, it just makes you think twice.''

* Recent fatal shark attacks in WA
Saturday, 22 October 2011: American George Thomas Wainwright, 32, died after an attack while scuba diving off Rottnest Island

Monday, 10 October 2011: Bryn Martin was likely taken by great white shark after he was last seen about 350m from the shore as he headed out to sea on his daily swim in front of the Indiana tea house.

Sunday, 4 September 2011: Kyle James Burden is killed while bodyboarding with friends at Bunker Bay, near Dunsborough.

Tuesday, 17 August 2010: Nick Edwards died after a shark attacked him while he was surfing near Gracetown.

Saturday, 27 December 2008: Fisherman Brian Guest is taken by a great white while snorkelling at Port Kennedy.

Saturday, 19 March 2005: Geoffrey Brazier is attacked by a 6m shark, believed to be a great white, as he snorkelled near the Abrolhos Islands, off Geraldton.

Saturday, 10 July 2004: Brad Smith attacked by a great white as he surfed near Gracetown.

Monday 6 November 2000: Swimmer Ken Crew is killed by a great white off Cottesloe.

Monday 20 January 1997: Windsurfer Werner Schonhofer is likely killed by a tiger shark in Geraldton.

Monday 11 September 1995: Abalone diver David Weir killed near Hopetoun in the South-West.

Sunday 21 November, 1993: Pearl diver Richard Bisley killed by a tiger shark off Roebuck Bay, Broome.
- With AAP

Caskur_Hater2

Re: Another Shark Death In Western Australia
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 10:15:10 PM »

I'm sure I speak for everyone in the whole world, when I say, we look forward to reading that you have been eaten by a Great White Shark. I notice the article doesn't mention "White Pointer Sharks" once. Do the world a favor and go swimming so a shark will eat you.

Catherine 2

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 09:34:30 AM »

I'm sure I speak for everyone in the whole world, when I say, we look forward to reading that you have been eaten by a Great White Shark. I notice the article doesn't mention "White Pointer Sharks" once. Do the world a favor and go swimming so a shark will eat you.

Still obsessing over what Aussies call white pointers eh?

:rotf:

Does the notion "broken rocord" mean anything to you?

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 10:17:01 AM »

Still obsessing over what Aussies call white pointers eh?

:rotf:

Does the notion "broken rocord" mean anything to you?

You are unable to see reality you fat worthless tub of puke. You post a fucking news article that at least is current, and the term great white is used exclusively but the term for those sharks used by low life scum such as you and your trash relatives and friends, white pointer is not used. The pity is not that your father was eaten by sharks, but that he was not eaten by sharks before you were born so the world would be a better place because you had never been born at all you stinking sack of pig shit. You never admit you are wrong, even when it is glaringly obvious that you don't have two brain cells in your skull full of pig fat that even fire correctly. You can Google and Google News "White Pointer" Australia and get the reality but you refuse to admit you are ever wrong even when the evidence is overwhelming. The term white pointer is rarely ever used in Australia and it is only used by shit like you, and not used once in that article you posted. That makes you the laughing stock and a fat worthless stupid evil clown that everyone hates and avoids and will celebrate when they hear you are dead. So go swimming after smearing fish oil on your revolting body so a shark will kill and eat you the same way you killed your own child. How many people hate you? More than there are stars. Why? Because you are worthless trash as are all your worthless relatives and friends. 

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 11:59:54 AM »

Time to IP ban cacker, nothing but a pointless troll.

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 12:10:41 PM »

You are unable to see reality you fat worthless tub of puke. You post a fucking news article that at least is current, and the term great white is used exclusively but the term for those sharks used by low life scum such as you and your trash relatives and friends, white pointer is not used. The pity is not that your father was eaten by sharks, but that he was not eaten by sharks before you were born so the world would be a better place because you had never been born at all you stinking sack of pig shit. You never admit you are wrong, even when it is glaringly obvious that you don't have two brain cells in your skull full of pig fat that even fire correctly. You can Google and Google News "White Pointer" Australia and get the reality but you refuse to admit you are ever wrong even when the evidence is overwhelming. The term white pointer is rarely ever used in Australia and it is only used by shit like you, and not used once in that article you posted. That makes you the laughing stock and a fat worthless stupid evil clown that everyone hates and avoids and will celebrate when they hear you are dead. So go swimming after smearing fish oil on your revolting body so a shark will kill and eat you the same way you killed your own child. How many people hate you? More than there are stars. Why? Because you are worthless trash as are all your worthless relatives and friends.

All Caskur_Hater2 need to go to Perth and take a dip in the ocean.

Catherine 2

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 02:01:22 PM »

Time to IP ban cacker, nothing but a pointless troll.

^^^^^

Brain.... is that post above me what you'tre referring to beneath me???

VVVVV

I would be embarrassed to call them posts. The overwhelming number of "posts" that Ive seen there are nothing more than banal, neuron-killing, one-line shoutbox shouts seemingly written by a collection of subwits, spastics and partial-birthed third-graders on Ritalin. Finding a coherent paragraph with three or more sentences in that place is like mining for diamonds in New York City.

I suppose that we could convert all of our shoutbox musings into posts as well to reach a million faster so that we could then run over to other forums as though we just split an atom and convey how good we feel about ourselves but we'd rather be the ones who ridicule and laugh at those who do that.

So along those lines, congrats on your milestone testament to spamming tards on the internet. And thanks for sharing it with us so that we could get a laugh out of your trifling "accomplishment." I only wish that I could give you all a small trophy.

You're such a smarmy deadshit Bra1n... you think you're better than the rest of the internet rubbish when you're exactly the same as they are... worse, because you're a two faced dumbshit... no seriously... YOU ARE.

Anyway, I'm here to post my latest youtube... and you better say something positive about it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTX8gmflmGs#ws

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 02:24:49 PM »

fuck off and die.

Catherine 2

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 02:57:55 PM »

That’s what you say to your bookmaker when he asks you to cough up the money you owe him.

You should be banned for those “"posts" that Ive seen there are nothing more than banal, neuron-killing, one-line shoutbox shouts seemingly written by a collection of subwits, spastics and partial-birthed third-graders on Ritalin.”

Christ, you’re a moron. Get a life loser.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 04:02:28 PM »

I dont owe the book makers you fucking moron. I deal with instant transfers not credit. Tipped a winner in the SB saturday, to bad your banned so cant see it. Fuck of back to CO and give that old cunt TWAT a blowjob, maybe he will croak from sure terror of it, and you will choke to death on it!

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 09:45:52 PM »

All Caskur_Hater2 need to go to Perth and take a dip in the ocean.

It really doesn't matter about me because my life has been successful. I produced beautiful and brilliant children, all University educated, who have gone on to marry and have presented me with beautiful grandchildren. My children are all brilliant and practical and can live well without me around because I did a fine job bringing them up. My genes have gone forward into my children and again into my grandchildren. That is a successful life. You on the other hand, killed your children because you are evil and worthless. So when I die, it is the natural order of things, but I have done my work in passing on bright and beautiful genes to future generations, making the human species an improvement. My genes are superior to yours. Your genes are worthless because you are worthless. You have done the human race a service by killing your offspring, so that your worthless genetic material becomes extinct. Just look at all the worthless members of your worthless family. Gutter trash, drug dealers and alcoholics. Your family are worthless and make the human species devolve into nothing but scum. My family, with their degrees and post graduate honours and double majors, will ensure that their children to the same, and get an education and make the human species better and more noble. All your family does is produce criminal scum. So when I die, as is the natural order of things, I have made the world a better place by having beautiful and brilliant children and grandchildren. When you die you will make the world a better place because you are worthless toxic scum who killed her own offspring so your genes are extinct, and that means the human species is the better, without your genes in it. We all have to die, the question is: did we make the world a better place while we lived? I did, and you didn't.

Catherine 2

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 02:26:14 PM »

I dont owe the book makers you fucking moron. I deal with instant transfers not credit. Tipped a winner in the SB saturday, to bad your banned so cant see it. Fuck of back to CO and give that old cunt TWAT a blowjob, maybe he will croak from sure terror of it, and you will choke to death on it!

lol @ you tipping a winner.... ^^^ how many losses did you have before you tipped a winner? did you finally lift that cake of soap up and find the money you hid under it? What did you bet... 5 shillings each way?...  what did you win back? 6 shillings?   :lolatu:

What does "fuck of" mean, smelly?

Catherine 2

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 02:28:15 PM »

It really doesn't matter about me because my life has been successful. I produced beautiful and brilliant children, all University educated, who have gone on to marry and have presented me with beautiful grandchildren. My children are all brilliant and practical and can live well without me around because I did a fine job bringing them up. My genes have gone forward into my children and again into my grandchildren. That is a successful life. You on the other hand, killed your children because you are evil and worthless. So when I die, it is the natural order of things, but I have done my work in passing on bright and beautiful genes to future generations, making the human species an improvement. My genes are superior to yours. Your genes are worthless because you are worthless. You have done the human race a service by killing your offspring, so that your worthless genetic material becomes extinct. Just look at all the worthless members of your worthless family. Gutter trash, drug dealers and alcoholics. Your family are worthless and make the human species devolve into nothing but scum. My family, with their degrees and post graduate honours and double majors, will ensure that their children to the same, and get an education and make the human species better and more noble. All your family does is produce criminal scum. So when I die, as is the natural order of things, I have made the world a better place by having beautiful and brilliant children and grandchildren. When you die you will make the world a better place because you are worthless toxic scum who killed her own offspring so your genes are extinct, and that means the human species is the better, without your genes in it. We all have to die, the question is: did we make the world a better place while we lived? I did, and you didn't.

post proof or didn't happen.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 02:57:38 PM »

You are here as guest because you are a useless pointless troll with no friends or sympathisers. My form is good, thats all you need to know slug.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 03:08:29 PM »

The good news is you no longer polute the SB or other forums with your shit.

Catherine 2

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 03:27:31 PM »

The good news is you no longer polute the SB or other forums with your shit.

No cheese dick... I won't have sex with you.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 04:47:32 PM »

Glad to hear it, there is nothing I can think of that would make my skin crawl more than have you lusting after me.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 04:51:54 PM »

If I may speak on the behalf of casker hater and everyone else here. We are enjoyong your suffering, humiliation and slow internet demise. We are glad other forums are free of you. Your torment pleases us.

Catherine 2

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 05:05:10 AM »

If I may speak on the behalf of casker hater and everyone else here. We are enjoyong your suffering, humiliation and slow internet demise. We are glad other forums are free of you. Your torment pleases us.

I'm not suffering, that fat fucking delusional scumbucket lockhart is the one suffering..

He rorted an insurance company to get a payout and probably hasn't got a dime left unless he is sponging off some kind desperate woman.

The kids and grandkids live as far away from him as possible... if they did suceed it was because their mother is a classy woman who unfortunately chose for herself a deadbeat father.

He claims he is suffering Sarcoidosis and since his 58 th birthday is today.... he'll be dead first... not me.

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 05:19:40 AM »

I'm not suffering, that fat fucking delusional scumbucket lockhart is the one suffering..

He rorted an insurance company to get a payout and probably hasn't got a dime left unless he is sponging off some kind desperate woman.

The kids and grandkids live as far away from him as possible... if they did suceed it was because their mother is a classy woman who unfortunately chose for herself a deadbeat father.

He claims he is suffering Sarcoidosis and since his 58 th birthday is today.... he'll be dead first... not me.

You are completely insane. You are ranting and raving like a complete mental patient. there you go again, Lockhart? You said that early in the piece. I don't know any Lockhart you imbecile. You are killing yourself with your own fat. Just like it says in that article about fat women. You are the fattest ugliest of them all. Do the world a favor you bag of pig shit and die. My grandchildren are in Virginia.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.728 seconds with 33 queries.