ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 04:35:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Mind Blowing Talent Hits The World  (Read 930 times)

plus minus reset

Catherine 2

Another Mind Blowing Talent Hits The World
« on: April 01, 2012, 01:40:20 AM »

and brings tears of joy to caskur's eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9_-ejYJ-y4#ws

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
Re: Another Mind Blowing Talent Hits The World
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 02:12:13 AM »

Do you always talk about yourself in the third person like that?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

nathanjackson

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • nathanjackson needs to post more to get noticed.nathanjackson needs to post more to get noticed.nathanjackson needs to post more to get noticed.
  • June 2nd - Kate is born
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 06:21:49 AM »

There has been a lot of criticism over here for the way that his friend is spoken to by the judges, and even more so how the whole thing is about him, she's barely even referenced in the "intro" section. But fair play to him for sticking by his friend and saying he won't go through to the next round without her......something which a lot of people in similar situations have done (abandoned their friends so they can progress themselves).

Be interesting to see if they, or even he on his own, genuinely forge a career out of this show though as a lot of people who go on there, do well and actually forge a career in that are few and far between.....with the most obvious example being Susan Boyle. Unfortunately Britain's Got Talent is a flawed concept by having Simon Cowell in charge because in five years the winners have only ever been singers or dancers, even when there have been considerably better acts.

This was always my favourite guy from this show......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4D2Y1cILyI#ws
http://www.katejackson84.blogspot.com/

“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it need to be. Don't think that you've lost time. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. and now is right on time.”

Catherine 2

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 11:19:17 AM »

Bra1n... you've just GOT to see the 17 yr new talent in UK... watch the Youtube please.

You'll be blown away...

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 11:30:33 AM »

I already posted this the other day in "What are you listening too -2..
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Catherine 2

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 11:31:58 AM »

I already posted this the other day in "What are you listening too -2..

So?

i can't respond there.

Catherine 2

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 11:34:09 AM »

There has been a lot of criticism over here for the way that his friend is spoken to by the judges, and even more so how the whole thing is about him, she's barely even referenced in the "intro" section. But fair play to him for sticking by his friend and saying he won't go through to the next round without her......something which a lot of people in similar situations have done (abandoned their friends so they can progress themselves).

Be interesting to see if they, or even he on his own, genuinely forge a career out of this show though as a lot of people who go on there, do well and actually forge a career in that are few and far between.....with the most obvious example being Susan Boyle. Unfortunately Britain's Got Talent is a flawed concept by having Simon Cowell in charge because in five years the winners have only ever been singers or dancers, even when there have been considerably better acts.

This was always my favourite guy from this show......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4D2Y1cILyI#ws

He will be a HUGE star.

Sticking by his friend will make him a megastar.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 171
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 01:58:03 PM »

Hes almost as fat as you.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 04:12:50 PM »

So?

i can't respond there.

My bad...I forgot your e-boytoy is not that into you anymore, or for that matter, not into reinstating you just yet...well, until you grovel a bit more!

Oh, here is a future LMFAO @ your customary "you are just jealous" bullshit!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Catherine 2

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 12:17:30 AM »

My bad...I forgot your e-boytoy is not that into you anymore, or for that matter, not into reinstating you just yet...well, until you grovel a bit more!

Oh, here is a future LMFAO @ your customary "you are just jealous" bullshit!

Win some, lose some.... It's not like there isn't another 3 billion men to choose from or anything.

So you're jealous???

That is pitiful actually... can't you find a rl man who will make you swoon?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 171
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 10:54:09 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.342 seconds with 35 queries.