• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How Do You All Like My New Youtube?  (Read 3296 times)

plus minus reset

Caskur_Hater2

Re: How Do You All Like My New Youtube?
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2012, 12:35:32 PM »

Why are you posting this crap here? You know something, I have had enough of your idiocy. You are always quick to call everyone else two-faced but you are literally and figuratively the biggest two-faced pile of puke bile that I have seen since the Iron Duke at FC. And you are worse than he ever was.

You are the only boldface liar I know of who regularly goes behind my back posting bullshit about me having alts and posting to myself, me reading your emails, me being caskur hater and who knows how many other caskur-only manufactured stories you come up with.

It's not that a give a shit what the brain donors and busy bodies that you spend your days and nights with believe; it is that I can't stand being around wormy, pretentious assholes like you who attempt to slander people with lies behind their back. It no wonder why you alienate most everyone who you come into contact with (including your husband) and why you are universally loathed and despised.

You have no morals or scruples and consistently accuse other people of falsities which you know or should know is false but you do it anyways for whatever warped reason. You really are a worthless piece of shit like everyone says you are. You have proven it.

SO, having said that, there is really no reason for you to be around here anymore. Not a single one since you even managed to alienate the only supporter you had here - Vixen, who now can't stand the site of your disgusting fatness and wretched facial features either.

What I am telling you is to take a hike. For good this time. Thanks to your stupidity and your foot in mouth disease, you are not getting your account back and you are now officially considered persona non-grata in these parts. Take your freak show back to CO or wherever else you feel like; just not here.

P.S., save the retorts and usual attempts at self-justification because I won't be responding to them.

And so say all of us.
And so say all of us.
For she's a sack of pig shit,
for she's a sack of pig shit,
for she's a sack of pig shit.
And so say all of us.

Hip Hip BOOOOOOOOO
Hip Hip BOOOOOOOOO
Hip Hip BOOOOOOOOO

Catherine 2

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 02:11:33 PM »

Yo Rick... you sexless beast...

post your mug shot so I can make you into a youtube.

Catherine 2

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 11:03:21 PM »

Stop ignoring me Rick... you coward.

You better not be reading my PM, ya big phony.

Demonic Squirrel

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 01:02:49 AM »

Stop ignoring me Rick... you coward.

You better not be reading my PM, ya big phony.

Cram your youtube up your greasy fat ass you tub of shit. Nobody cares about you or your fucking shit. The sooner you die the fucking better.

Evil Squirrel

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 02:30:33 AM »

Catherine 2

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 05:47:34 AM »

Cram your Youtube up your tube you worthless tub of pig shit. Nobody wants to see it or you, because just the thought of it or you makes everyone want to puke.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 04:06:07 PM »

Stop giving that worthless rancid pig attention and she will slither away on her belly.

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2012, 10:39:28 AM »

Stop giving that worthless rancid pig attention and she will slither away on her belly.

You got it. Why the fuck would anyone want to watch her shit, when they could watch something like this. They can walk in halls of the Masters, rather than wallow in less than mediocrity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcXXkcZ2jWM#

Catherine 2

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 10:10:02 AM »

I'm getting really good at this

Poofa and Blackmuse boogie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHi5mTrf40w#ws

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2012, 08:51:10 PM »

I'm getting really good at this

Poofa and Blackmuse boogie

It is nothing but shit. You are nothing but shit. You are good at nothing but shit. You are good for nothing but shit. Shove your videos up your fat worthless ass, you fat worthless festering pile of pig shit.

Catherine 2

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2012, 05:20:29 AM »

You should stop chewing your own knob....

my tubes rock...

:fireworks:

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2012, 06:59:07 AM »

You should stop chewing your own knob....

my tubes rock...

Don't ever speak to me you despicable child murdering worthless sack of puss riddled pig shit. You are hated by everyone. You are a parasitic waste of oxygen. You are so lacking in value, you have no friends and your family are waiting for you to die.

Catherine 2

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2012, 10:26:41 AM »

My tubes rock... so do my friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHbb9feUCdU#

Caskur_Hater2

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2012, 04:39:57 AM »

You have no friends you worthless tub of vile shit. Do the world a favor and die at sea so the sharks can feed on your worthless corpse.

Catherine 2

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2012, 12:41:21 AM »

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2012, 01:03:25 AM »

Who in their right mind would click on that?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2012, 01:27:38 AM »

Who in their right mind would click on that?

People with a fetish for fermented dairy products?
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2012, 02:32:37 AM »

oh ..her.

I just mentioned something on BH about Perth-dwellers' Kryptonite - soap. She took off, of course. BAM - out of there.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.473 seconds with 36 queries.