ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 09:58:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Trivia Tournament  (Read 3616 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
Re: Triva Tournament
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 04:49:30 PM »

I'm winning  :lmao:

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 06:16:19 PM »

ooh i forgot too play! let me know when you become familiar with the questions, i'll change things up...

willow will kick both our asses!  :lmao:

Willow

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Willow probably just rolled in here.
  • Karysma in hiding. :P
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »

That's because I'm full of useless information!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 11:20:17 AM »

I hate playing on this laptop, I need a mouse to move quick enough. :wheelchair:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 03:24:15 PM »

don't forget to play trivia you turd dollops!

:vc:

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 07:05:50 PM »

don't forget to play trivia you turd dollops!

:vc:

Lisa? Lisa is that you Lisa?  :vc:

• Senatore
Re: Trivia Tournament
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 10:08:51 PM »

3 hours and 50 minutes to go for todays game!  :wink:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 05:16:04 PM »

I suck. :uhuh:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 01:46:16 AM »

the sports is the shit that always gets me!! i initially clicked england, then i rethought it and changed it to brazil, it ruined my damned time too! grrrr!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 08:59:03 AM »

My favorite was who won the NCAA Championships in 2004. WTF should I know?

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 12:06:44 AM »

Fucking bible question got me. I can't remember EVERY story, man!

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 10:02:11 PM »

EMBARRASSING!!!  :rotf:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 10:58:26 AM »

Oh my GAWD, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

CHICAGO!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

Okay sorry. :vc:

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »

Oh my GAWD, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

CHICAGO!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

Okay sorry. :vc:

i know!!! my bad! i wish i could say i clicked the wrong radio button but i dont read like everyone else. i kinda absorb the sentence text as a whole, then my mind plucks out the key words, in this case it was; artist/best pop performance/grammy/70's
totally didnt see any other words so i figured chicago!! ahaha!

i think i'll blame that damned girl willow! she ALWAYS beats my time!!  :vc:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 01:48:11 PM »

I aced it but i'm guessing 81 seconds ain't gonna be a winner  :sad:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 02:26:17 PM »

youre beating us both so far!

i tanked on another 70's music Q!! gawd damnit!

the 70's were my formative years too! my parents had a big crazy stereo system with 8-tracks! they were into everything! the eagles, neil sedaka, chicago, the beatles, pete frampton, three dog night, kc and the sunshine band, rod stewart, paul anka, the supremes, frank sinatra, the bee gees etc. etc.  :confused:
i remember begging for the bay city rollers and my father said it was garbage and made me cry  :lmao:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 04:41:17 PM »

Well  had my first go and got 9, how the fuck am I supposed to know the colours of some grid iron team,
ght
East carolina? wtf I just thought there was north and south.

Didn't realise it was a time thing, think i may be second. unsure.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 05:45:27 PM »

i tanked on another 70's music Q!! gawd damnit!

i remember begging for the bay city rollers and my father said it was garbage

Do we all get the same questions? I dont remember that one?? Then again i am British and it is Friday evening therefore i'm more than a little tipsy  :rotf:

PS Your Dad was right obviously!

how the fuck am I supposed to know the colours of some grid iron team,

The sports questions in these quizzes always favour the Americans there's normally one each day and it's pure guesswork for me. Today was a lucky day  :grin:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 05:53:21 PM »

To prevent cheating, the questions are slightly different for each player but are from the same genre I believe.

The last tourney I modded where all of the same questions were used for each day, some asshat registered more than one user and would zip through the second try in like 23 seconds cheating every day like a fucking loser!

I will try and grab a cap of all the different sets of q's and we can decide on which levels and topics we can use daily if that will help shake things up...
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.539 seconds with 40 queries.