ThirdRailForum

• July 21, 2018, 09:22:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's got an Xbox 360 and wants to get their shit wrecked?  (Read 8689 times)

plus minus reset

OMFG It's TOE!Topic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
Who's got an Xbox 360 and wants to get their shit wrecked?
« on: March 27, 2009, 04:39:43 PM »

I haven't played mine much over the last 5-6 months, but I've recently got back into it due to Halo Wars. I'm also on Halo 3 and Madden 09 quite a bit.

Drop a line here with your 360 gamer tag if you want to get some games in, or if you just want me to whisper sweet nothings to you over the 360 headset. I have a very dirty vocabulary  :grin:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 315
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Who's got an Xbox 360 and wants to get their shit wrecked?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 05:03:01 PM »

Dont you have a playstation too? I would love to play Madden with you online but Im sure you would bury me. FFS, you started out in a gaming site!
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

• Governor
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 05:08:18 PM »

Dont you have a playstation too? I would love to play Madden with you online but Im sure you would bury me. FFS, you started out in a gaming site!

Haha, yeah I did, but it was a site for PC gaming. Red Alert 2 to be exact. I'm generally worse at sports games than any other type of game. Not sure why. Probably because growing up I only played shooters and platformers like Mario.

At any rate, I do not yet own a PS3, although I have been meaning to pick one up. I do borrow my brother's quite  a bit though. Maybe next time I borrow it I'll PM ya on here and we can get some Madden in.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 05:17:06 PM »

Well I myself have a P2 so I dont know if it's even compatible anymore with the latest Madden. Maybe by the end of the year Ill get a P3 myself.

Dont they have Madden for the PC where you play online? All we would need is to download the torrent and have a game pad.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

• Governor
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 05:39:14 PM »

Well I myself have a P2 so I dont know if it's even compatible anymore with the latest Madden. Maybe by the end of the year Ill get a P3 myself.

Dont they have Madden for the PC where you play online? All we would need is to download the torrent and have a game pad.

I'm not positive but I think it's impossible to play pirated games online. You can only play the single player portions of the game because once you logged onto the developer's server to play online they can detect that you're running a pirated copy. That's if you can get onto the servers at all with a pirated copy.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 06:14:33 PM »

Well that sucks. I hope they allow users to use custom playbooks in the franchise mode this year because im not buying it until they do. It takes a lot of the fun away from the game for me to have to use their crappy pre-selected offenses and formations.

I run a hybrid Utah Spread, Florida Fun n Gun with the actual plays from the playbooks of those two schools when Urban Myer was at Utah and Spurrier was still at UF. Nowadays I would be looking to incorporate the Wildcat and see how it works with the halfback pass. I cant wait to see when Tim Tebow will be available and what his passer/runner ratings will be.

EA Sports was stupid to drop the custom playbook option.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »

Does anyone know if a PS3 dualshock controller will port with an Xbox 360, I've finally decided to get one (even though it will feel like having an affair) and the Xbox controllers look like shytebags.

Yeah kid, I wilted and got a TV.  I did 8 months but missing sports was fucking killing me as you know  :banger:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 03:39:19 AM »

I was thinking of buying one myself...

That would mean getting a TV but since I have no reception here I could live with that.

Are the games good?

What is the multiplayer like?

You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 05:45:54 AM »

Let me see.........  :wtf:

You're offering to "wreck my shit"?

I'll take a rain check thanks  :hmpf:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 07:20:45 AM »

Dont have an X-box, just want to add a pointless comment that the mention of Red Alert brought back some memories..that was actually kind of a fun game.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 10:27:11 AM »

I was thinking of buying one myself...

That would mean getting a TV but since I have no reception here I could live with that.

Are the games good?

Best in the on-line business by all accounts, sort it out Jimmingtons so that I can kill you  :snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 11:24:27 PM »

You'll defo get one now Jimmers  :grin:

http://www.battlestations.net/

Fancy defending Port Moresby old boy  :grin:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 12:53:55 AM »

You'll defo get one now Jimmers  :grin:

Fancy defending Port Moresby old boy  :grin:

Nah, I won't bother buying a shitty over-priced console for that arcade game crap...

I'll stick to this on my PC.

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 05:25:41 AM »

Nah, I won't bother buying a shitty over-priced console for that arcade game crap...

Might that be something to do with the fact that you are a complete and utter fucking wanker  :hammer:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 06:32:48 AM »

Might that be something to do with the fact that you are a complete and utter fucking wanker  :hammer:

Nah, it's called class fucko.

c-l-a-s-s

I spelled it out because I know you're slow on the uptake.

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »

Ah come on old buddy, you know that you are my one and only friend, some weirdo I met on the internet  :weed1:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 10:06:24 AM »

Ah come on old buddy, you know that you are my one and only friend, some weirdo I met on the internet  :weed1:

Stand up straight when you snivel at me.

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »

I'll play the Japs  :hide:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 04:10:18 AM »

Un fucking real  :snack:

I could kick my own arse for sticking so religiously to my PS3 all this time.  Halo 3 deathmatch is the dogs bollocks and as for Grand Theft Auto IV, absolute fucking carnage, its like owning a completely different game.  I really expected glitchy lagged graphics as my broadband is no great shakes but its absolutely flawless.

shaundebauch... for anyone that wants to kill the crap out of me while I'm fucking hapless  :hammer:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 05:29:13 AM »

Just lashed out on a new rig actually so no Xbox for me...

BTW, do you know why they call it an Xbox 360?

Because you take one look and turn away.

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.423 seconds with 38 queries.