ThirdRailForum

• January 18, 2018, 02:46:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's got an Xbox 360 and wants to get their shit wrecked?  (Read 8508 times)

plus minus reset

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
Re: Who's got an Xbox 360 and wants to get their shit wrecked?
« Reply #140 on: January 01, 2011, 08:54:36 AM »

Hmmm...I'll have to look again. The only audio button I saw took me to the motherfuckin huge song list I could choose from.

Started Black Ops yesterday..you werent kidding about a gunfight in a telephone booth.

thekid65

• Imperator
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2011, 07:43:29 AM »

Black Ops.....must say I'm a little disappointed so far. Havent done the online thing yet..but while the story you follow is pretty cool, I've found the missions not very challenging (except the helicopter thing, took me several tries to get through that), and rather short. Hopefully it'll get better/challenging a little later on.

I know the online thing will be great when I start.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2011, 06:07:25 PM »

Try taking the auto-aim off bud..that normally makes it more interesting but anyway, for the past couple of years all FPS's have been all about the MP with the SP just chucked in because they have to..in saying that the SP in BF:BC2 was pretty damn good.

I'm hearing good and bad about the BOPS MP..defo an improvement on MW2, less killstreak oriented but CoD has always been a "selfish" shooter..all fuckers care about is their k/d ratio and camping like cunts..this is why imo BF:BC2 pisses all over it as its ALL about the team.  Basically CoD is an arcade wargame whereas BF:BC2 is a war simulator.  Gutted that you got a shitty fuken PS3 bud..me and Vio have been having some kick ass sessions on the BF:BC2 Vietnam add on and the 1-4 man co-op game Onslaught against shit hard AI is unbelievable.

Git sum !!

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2011, 03:50:25 PM »

That shit ^^^ looks like it rocks. I havent played my latest version of MOH special edition, so I might just go exchange it for that.

Fired up the Black-ops online thing over the weekend...holy fuck, new maps..gonna take some getting used to, along with the lame weapons I'm starting out with. I like the purchase thing they have going on for the weapons upgrades, makes ya think a bit more.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2011, 04:24:40 PM »

Hell yeah mate..ditch MoH for sure.  That vid was just some Jock lad running around the bush..check this one out for some Huey action, tanks, jeeps etc  Check out the surfboard as well  :rotf: and the best bit is when you are in the tank it blasts out 60's music to all around and the Huey smashes out "Ride of the Valkyries"  :grin:

Make sure that you get the VIP edition of BFBC2 though..you get a WWII Tommy gun and a Garand rifle which both kick ass but more importantly you get free access to a whole load of maps that have since been released but bear in mind that Vietnam is a downloadable game add on..ie a completely new/separate game

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2012, 04:51:09 PM »

I recommend any fucker to have a pop at the bots in the original Black Ops..hard boiled mean little fuckers, the best drilled AI charlie I've ever come across.  You can play online multiplayer games but populate the map with the mean little AI fuckers and the lads are very very good.  You can probably get it in the bargain bucket for 10quid these days n all  :borat:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2012, 05:08:21 PM »

Veni vidi fucking vici  :grin:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2013, 09:17:07 AM »

I'm all over this, never missed one  :snack:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.364 seconds with 35 queries.