ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2018, 12:52:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's got an Xbox 360 and wants to get their shit wrecked?  (Read 8725 times)

plus minus reset

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
Re: Who's got an Xbox 360 and wants to get their shit wrecked?
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2010, 09:26:00 PM »

That's simple, those little sticks on the controllers have a limited range of movement and not much sensitivity.

A mouse on the other hand allows you much faster and cleaner control of your POV.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2010, 09:27:51 PM »

...thats the other thing...I cant wrap my head around how a mouse can be anywhere near as organic as a snug fitting controller with actually triggers.

I keep reading how PC gamers really miss their mouse...I cant figure that out at all.  I've meant to ask this of someone....

Nigger, please.
No matter how hard you try, you can never aim on an analogic controller the way you do with a mouse.
I'm almost a natural, since I got used to REAL 3D movement way back in Descent.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2010, 09:29:39 PM »

And don't even get me started on Track IR...

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/

-Michael Parenti

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2010, 09:29:59 PM »

That's simple, those little sticks on the controllers have a limited range of movement and not much sensitivity.

A mouse on the other hand allows you much faster and cleaner control of your POV.

I tried Dead Planet on the 360 after beating it on the PC, it would simply have ruined it for me if I had to play it in a pad.
In the PC, it became one of my all time faves.

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Habeeb Habab probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2010, 10:04:35 PM »

Anyone here want fuck Habeeb what better?

Habeeb rig:

i7 Quad core
8 gig RAM
Twin 23" Samsung w/ built in TV tuner
Two XFX 260 vid card
Z-5500 audio sys
HT | OMEGA Claro Halo XT PCI Interface Sound Card
Much to much list.

Only mudderfuk here know what happening is Rancid and JOO guy.

Habeeb SMOKE you mudderfuk console fag guys!  >:D

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2010, 10:07:46 PM »

Anyone here want fuck Habeeb what better?

Habeeb rig:

i7 Quad core
8 gig RAM
Twin 23" Samsung w/ built in TV tuner
Two XFX 260 vid card
Z-5500 audio sys
HT | OMEGA Claro Halo XT PCI Interface Sound Card
Much to much list.

Only mudderfuk here know what happening is Rancid and JOO guy.

Habeeb SMOKE you mudderfuk console fag guys!  >:D

:applause:

Edit: Please don't include previosly posted images in your quotes. Thanks.

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2010, 10:11:06 PM »

:applause:

Habeeb bowing.

Both monitor gotting built in TV.

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2010, 10:21:50 PM »

Quote from: rancidmilko link=topic=601.msg24065#msg24065 

Edit: Please don't include previosly posted images in your quotes. Thanks.
[/quote

Wow.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2010, 10:22:39 PM »

Nice rig BTW.

-Michael Parenti

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2010, 10:25:41 PM »

Nice rig BTW.

Thanky.

This why PC rule. No compare.

Habeeb fondle you ass now.  :spank:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2010, 10:39:34 PM »

It's good to have some fellow PC gamers on the board at last, I'd given up preaching to this lot.

-Michael Parenti

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2010, 10:44:08 PM »

It's good to have some fellow PC gamers on the board at last, I'd given up preaching to this lot.

You gaming guy with nice rig?

Habeeb found new buddy friend!   :hammer: :grin:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2010, 10:54:40 PM »

Yep, PC through and through, the only consoles I ever owned were a SNES and a PS2.

My rig's not as nice as yours, I have a modest quad Core2 with 8 Gig of RAM and a 9400GT GFX card on a Gigabyte mobo. It's a cheap and pretty bulletproof machine though.

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2010, 11:02:20 PM »

Using a mouse seems to clinical to me which is the best word I can come up with at 3am.  Maybe also I make a psychological connection between a mouse and work.
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2010, 11:04:01 PM »

:giggle:

When you're trying to blow somebody's head off clinical precision is a good thing.

-Michael Parenti

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2010, 11:08:40 PM »

Yep, PC through and through, the only consoles I ever owned were a SNES and a PS2.

My rig's not as nice as yours, I have a modest quad Core2 with 8 Gig of RAM and a 9400GT GFX card on a Gigabyte mobo. It's a cheap and pretty bulletproof machine though.

You got great PC game rig.
Avoid console like PLAGUE!

Bad news.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2010, 11:34:45 AM »

Maybe a newer Nvidia card and you got yourself a bad ass machine to run almost anything on maximum specs.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2010, 11:36:57 AM »

Using a mouse seems to clinical to me which is the best word I can come up with at 3am.  Maybe also I make a psychological connection between a mouse and work.

Some games, mostly racing and fighting, justify a controller.
I could never play Pure on a keyboard.
I have 2 Logitech Dual Action and it's pretty much like a PS controller.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2010, 11:39:53 AM »

Yeah this card is past it's used by date, I'm looking in to getting and upgrade.

I've got a 650W power supply so it can take a much better GFX card than the 9400.

-Michael Parenti

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2010, 11:54:34 AM »

Yeah this card is past it's used by date, I'm looking in to getting and upgrade.

I've got a 650W power supply so it can take a much better GFX card than the 9400.

I upgraded from a 8800 to one of these about 6 months ago

http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_geforce_gtx_260_us.html

2 months later, it blew the 680 watts PSU I had.

I had to wait 2 more months for this one to arrive from the US to me, they cost almost 3 times more here in Brazil

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish%26%23153%3B+-+900-Watt+ATX+CPU+Power+Supply/9362049.p?skuId=9362049&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=9362049&ref=06&loc=01&id=1218091959258

Now I'm jealous of Habeeb and want to put another 260 in SLI in my rig.
Although one alone seems to run pretty much anything on 1680x1050 and very good anti-aliasing.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.395 seconds with 36 queries.