ThirdRailForum

• January 18, 2018, 12:35:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's got an Xbox 360 and wants to get their shit wrecked?  (Read 8510 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Who's got an Xbox 360 and wants to get their shit wrecked?
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2010, 12:44:58 PM »

Hot chicks seem to hate the Xbox too

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2010, 12:59:07 PM »

To settle the pc/console argument. I can sit on my comfy couch, in front of a 50" plasma, with the surround sound turned on. There is no comparison.

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Habeeb Habab probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2010, 02:02:01 PM »

To settle the pc/console argument. I can sit on my comfy couch, in front of a 50" plasma, with the surround sound turned on. There is no comparison.

Bah...
Habeeb got comfy compute chair, no need for couch.
2 - 23" monitor = 46" yes? close enough to 50.
This making surround:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121120&Tpk=z5500

Console never touch compute gaming!

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2010, 06:44:17 PM »

You can plug any PC with a decent video card to a 50" screen with a simple HDMI cable.  ::)

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2010, 06:47:43 PM »

Which, would be fine if your pc is in the same room with the flat screen.

Habeeb, I get my ass kicked enough in MW2 on one screen, I certainly dont need to try and concentrate on 2!

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2010, 08:59:04 PM »

Which, would be fine if your pc is in the same room with the flat screen.

Habeeb, I get my ass kicked enough in MW2 on one screen, I certainly dont need to try and concentrate on 2!

You should try playing a game that requires you use your brains as well as your reflexes, it levels the playing field a bit. Sadly few are available on console.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Habeeb Habab

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Habeeb Habab probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2010, 09:04:43 PM »

You should try playing a game that requires you use your brains as well as your reflexes, it levels the playing field a bit. Sadly few are available on console.

I playing Supreme Commander 2 lately.

Need much strategy, is good game.

Fez

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2010, 02:27:51 AM »

Elitism gives me a hard on!
"Because He makes a twirl in life, my box is broken help me blue elephant. Isn't lettuce brave? I like electrons, hello."

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2010, 03:19:00 AM »

I doubt you even know what it means.

-Michael Parenti

Fez

• Governor
  • Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.Fez yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2010, 04:04:03 AM »

I doubt you even know what it means.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
"Because He makes a twirl in life, my box is broken help me blue elephant. Isn't lettuce brave? I like electrons, hello."

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2010, 04:08:37 AM »

Damn, I had a nice two-parter set up there and you went full retard on me.

*shakes fist*

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2010, 05:02:41 AM »

That'll be the Chippahawhaw coming out, hard to pin down some cunt invoking buffalo spirits   :snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Fez

• Governor
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2010, 05:50:52 AM »

That'll be the Chippahawhaw coming out, hard to pin down some cunt invoking buffalo spirits   :snack:

I see what you did there.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2010, 08:42:55 AM »

FACT....the Chippahawhaw were a tribe based around the lakes of Minnesota renowned for savaging the piss out of people, peaceful folk, refused to fight, just mooned cunts and roasted white dudes about the fat asses on their women folk  :snack:

CoD World at War...the most underestimated multiplayer ever ?  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

Seagull

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2010, 08:04:44 PM »

It’s quite simple. Consoles are designed for people who look up at aeroplanes and think they are big shiny metal birds

You can never get a full gaming experience from a console, unless you play a game which just needs button mashing. The plethora of FPS games on consoles now make me vomit. I played HL2 on xbox recently just to see how it played, and it was a bit like seeing a horse you once knew, but having  only two legs and deaf

I like this as it isn't Modern Warfare. MW ( especially 2) is getting more like an interactive movie rather than a game. Great visuals, but behind the explosions you realise that you are not exactly able to do much

Musn't Grumble

Fez

• Governor
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2010, 01:00:25 AM »

FACT....the Chippahawhaw were a tribe based around the lakes of Minnesota renowned for savaging the piss out of people, peaceful folk, refused to fight, just mooned cunts and roasted white dudes about the fat asses on their women folk  :snack:

You do have one big fat juicy ass...

WaW, You join my clan and I will rape you... often.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2010, 07:16:20 AM »

I move quicker alone brew  :snack:

Fez

• Governor
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2010, 01:16:31 AM »

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2010, 06:16:39 PM »

:darwin:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2010, 06:37:24 AM »

kid...reverse yourself out of fuck up valley and get an Xbox so we can fuck shit up on this baby........

...damned funniest purely multiplayer game I ever did play...pretty basic graphically but its got the kitchen sink thrown in, tanks, jeeps, planes, landing craft a tonne of weapons but more importantly dying has never been more fucking hilarious  :grin:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.379 seconds with 42 queries.