ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 08:09:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Marijuana Legal Yet?...  (Read 3547 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 401
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Is Marijuana Legal Yet?...
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2013, 01:33:42 PM »

It's highly over-rated.

ugh... it's got to be just one of the worst things on the planet!

Hash oil smells nice tho!

You know something, you and Hoot would make a wonderful couple. Just sayin.  :snick:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2013, 01:45:57 PM »

You know something, you and Hoot would make a wonderful couple. Just sayin.  :snick:

I really hate marijuana. It pretty much has no value...

Actually even talking about the poison sets me off and causes my whole body to shudder in revulsion.

I'm so glad I never continued to smoke it after the age of 24... It's not cool, and better yet, most people who formerly smoked it now agree.
Why's that? Haven't you learned that it's just words on a screen yet?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2013, 02:04:44 PM »

And since when did you become pro-dope Bra1n?

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2013, 02:30:47 PM »

Well it does smell good I'll give it that.

But there's only one reason to smoke it and that's to make yourself dumb.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2013, 02:50:37 PM »

And since when did you become pro-dope Bra1n?

I have ALWAYS been in favor of weed legalization. Doesn't mean that I smoke it.

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=2579.0

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=552.0

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
  • Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2013, 05:18:33 PM »

I think Brian is just playing Devil's advocate here.

We know from previous posts that he has made that he opposes taking advantage of someone just to make a profit. I'm sure he would especially include taking advantage of someone's weakness that causes them harm just to make a profit. We also know that he would associate this type of behavior with Republicans.

We know all of this because, well, he's said it many times. So we can only conclude that he believes what he says.

I mean it's either that or he's been trained to think this way.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2013, 09:39:42 PM »

I have ALWAYS been in favor of weed legalization. Doesn't mean that I smoke it.

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=2579.0

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=552.0

I agree no one should be jailed for smoking it but their drivers licenses should be taken and they should be fined.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2013, 10:21:29 PM »

I agree no one should be jailed for smoking it but their drivers licenses should be taken and they should be fined.

If they're driving under the influence of it then yeah. In that regard it should be no different than alcohol. You can smoke it and kill your own brain cells all you want but if you put someone else at risk due to your irresponsibility, then you should be punished.

BTW, I don't believe what BS said about him stopping smoking unless he meant that he stopped smoking for the rest of the day. It's okay if you still wake and bake Bible, just keep it confined to your home.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2013, 11:09:07 PM »

In Western Australia, it isn't "legalized"... it's decriminalized.

There is a big difference!

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2013, 01:05:16 AM »

Well here's what the marijuana crowd is up to these days while the Mayor of that city is focused on smaller sized cups.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/27/hundreds-of-teens-trash-mall-in-wild-flash-mob/

Since people like the Mayor of New York who are supposed to protect the public won't do their job and instead have been letting this behavior continue to grow it has now become a necessity for people to come in from the outside and do the job that needs done

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 03:53:30 AM »

Well lots of parents don't know how to parent. It starts from infancy.. It's too late when the brats reach puberty.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • NSFW embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Fan of: telling it like it is
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - A question for anyone..200 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100+ Reply Thread - A question for anyone..
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2013, 05:42:28 AM »

I really hate marijuana. It pretty much has no value...

Actually even talking about the poison sets me off and causes my whole body to shudder in revulsion.
And yet you moderate the flame forum on a site which names itself "wickedkewl420". :lolatu:

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2013, 12:35:17 PM »

Well lots of parents don't know how to parent. It starts from infancy.. It's too late when the brats reach puberty.

Once they become gangs of criminals it doesn't matter how old they are. If they're old enough to organize and victimize then they are old enough to be put down.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - A question for anyone..200 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100+ Reply Thread - A question for anyone..
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2013, 08:22:34 AM »

Or choke themselves to death on abo cawk like Kane did. :rotf:

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »

The answer is yes. Recreational medical marijuana, also know as "pot" for short, is now legal in the state of Colorado as of 8:00 am mountain standard time January 1st, 2014.

Make sure to bring your ID though because it is the only retail item other than prescription medication that requires an ID for all age groups. Make sure that the highly regulated limited number of shops that sell it have your full name and address before you leave the shop. This will make it much easier for the next administration to find you and give you free transportation to recreational medical marijuana farms located just outside of the city in undisclosed isolated areas where you will have lots of fun far away from anyone who might have noticed that you just disappeared one day.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2014, 04:36:21 PM »

The answer is yes. Recreational medical marijuana, also know as "pot" for short, is now legal in the state of Colorado as of 8:00 am mountain standard time January 1st, 2014.
Its been legal in homo bums for decades. That's how AIDS got going in the Reblublican camp. You look like you have a lot of AIDS, perhaps you should move to Colorado and double dose on FDA approved ganja you poof.

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2014, 05:21:17 AM »

What did I tell you you Liberals about the price of legal marijuana even though you all insisted that it would be cheaper because that's what Liberal headquarters told you?

Remember I said it would cost more?

Well guess how much it costs.

It cost 4 times as much as illegal marijuana. And the damn fools drove from all over the country to get to Colorado to pay for it.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2014, 07:35:54 AM »

What did I tell you you Liberals about the price of legal marijuana
Iam not a Liberal though, I think they're equally as crazy as you Reblublicans and Iam content to laugh at you both. Especially when you're all wanking on about the cost of your drugs.

You will disagree of course, your binary logic insists upon it, but the plain unvarnished truth is that Iam not on your political gaydar, nor have I ever been. You'll need to learn about apolitical ethos first.  :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2014, 12:36:44 PM »

What did I tell you you Liberals about the price of legal marijuana even though you all insisted that it would be cheaper because that's what Liberal headquarters told you?

Remember I said it would cost more?

Well guess how much it costs.

It cost 4 times as much as illegal marijuana. And the damn fools drove from all over the country to get to Colorado to pay for it.

The government of Colorado are drug dealers.

So is the Australian government setting the price of cigarettes to over $20 for a packet of 30... And they're going to rise another $7.00 over so many years... 2 yrs I think!

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2014, 11:54:41 PM »

I think they're just rounding these potheads up by enticing them to move to Colorado and the few other states that are said to also legalize it soon.

The problem with potheads these days is not that they want to re-live their Grandparents history by pretending to be hippies and protest things, it's that they don't even know what to protest.

Their Grandparents protested against wars and for civil rights. The new wannabe hippies protest commerce. They shut down streets and bridges in New York, and streets and ports in San Francisco, along with burning cars and a multitude of other things. The original hippies at most would shut down a college. People realize that the new hippies are a problem that needs to be exterminated.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.518 seconds with 35 queries.