• October 20, 2018, 08:26:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: ThirdRail Investment Game  (Read 12292 times)

plus minus reset

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: ThirdRail Investment Game
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 12:56:14 PM »

What happened to FC in Exile Twap? I thought you were keeping that going?  :snack:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 04:49:06 PM »

What likely happened is that no one posted anything for 30 days and the forum was deleted by the host due to inactivity. Twap's Alzheimer's is probably getting worse and he forgot to post spam his daily Million Dollar standings posts over there. Too bad you didnt recruit caskur or [email protected]@ to keep the place alive.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 05:59:38 PM »

Caskur did post there, me and Drool ran her off. I considered it a public service  :wink: It must be one of the few internet forums going where Daddy Long Beard didn't post at least every 30 days though?  :snack:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009, 10:10:32 AM »

Hey TWaP. I see you now include TTR in your unexpurgated listings of Flame and Troll forums? Where do you see us fitting in to this rather narrow thoughtline? I certainly don't come here to flame or troll........ am i missing something? Or do you perhaps need some new terminology?  :confused:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 08:17:30 AM »

Fuck knows how many years later and I finally understand "short selling"

:fireworks: :tater: :woof: :whig: :violin: :elle: :gayspin: :angrynana: :panda: :cheer: :fireworks:

I'm now going to become a regular harbinger of doom  :snack:

Yet you've done no trading the past few days. Are you waiting for the second coming of some messiah???

Post em up then zimmer jockey...I want to see my huge profits in amongst a sea of red  :whig:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

O O T I K O F

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009, 09:04:31 PM »

Post em up then zimmer jockey...I want to see my huge profits in amongst a sea of red  :whig:

You know where I post them daily.

Besides, posting them at this site only infuriates its' owner. (He sucks at stocks, yes??)

O O T I K O F

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »

Welcome to our newest player, The_Bra1n

Current results for The OOTIKOF Million Dollar game:

(*Rankings are evaluated overnight. Following rankings are as on 9/4/2009 9:17:43 PM )

RankPlayer                    Previous RankOverall Account Value2 Days' change  Overall%
1. katzenjammer1$ 2,001,671.40+$ 182,437.30+100.17%
2. SirObi 4$ 1,694,572.43+$ 275,355.41+ 69.46%
3. OliverClotheshoffe2$ 1,599,899.83+$   85,580.00+ 59.99%
4. unemployedfarmer3$ 1,508,738.04+$   39,999.60+ 50.87%
5. humbleflaw5$ 1,216,777.62+$   48,570.00+ 21.68%
6. Gordon_Spacko6$ 1,193,293.42+$   30,237.45+ 19.33%
7. IceyP7$ 1,098,900.84+$     5,440.00+  9.89%
8. MonicaJacobs8$ 1,098,150.22+$     5,130.00+  9.82%
9. Lanval9$ 1,094,406.57+$   12,810.57+  9.44%
10. icky_retardo11$ 1,070,053.92+$   45,480.00+  7.01%
11. Angelica91510$ 1,066,894.83+$     9,147.00+  6.69%
12. The_Bra1n--$ 1,003,607.53+$           0.00+  0.36%
13. CIB_Steve13$    986,638.09+$   26,136.47-  1.34%
14. MaxHardcore12$    985,804.73+$     4,770.00-  1.42%
15. snoopdog515014$    970,447.86+$   19,809.00-  2.96%
16. carl harmon15$    945,403.29+$   17,590.11-  5.46%
17. LKTraz16$    923,825.74+$   25,160.00-  7.62%
18. stench17$    821,389.11+$   50,541.60- 17.86%

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2009, 05:41:08 AM »

You know where I post them daily.

Besides, posting them at this site only infuriates its' owner. (He sucks at stocks, yes??)

Why can't mummy and daddy just get on  :hide:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

O O T I K O F

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009, 08:06:21 AM »

What likely happened is that no one posted anything for 30 days and the forum was deleted by the host due to inactivity. Twap's Alzheimer's is probably getting worse and he forgot to post spam his daily Million Dollar standings posts over there. Too bad you didnt recruit caskur or [email protected]@ to keep the place alive.

Uhh.....don't be ragging on me, Bra1n. YOU were the owner of that forum. It was your responsibilty to keep it going.

O O T I K O F

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2009, 08:23:30 AM »

Hey TWaP. I see you now include TTR in your unexpurgated listings of Flame and Troll forums? Where do you see us fitting in to this rather narrow thoughtline? I certainly don't come here to flame or troll........ am i missing something? Or do you perhaps need some new terminology?  :confused:

Hmm...You must visit CosmicOutpost. And yes, I do need to update that page.

But be honest - would you rather see it (this site) listed in the Dead and/or Dying section, than how I have it listed now???

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »

Uhh.....don't be ragging on me, Bra1n. YOU were the owner of that forum. It was your responsibilty to keep it going.

lol @ "owner", as if!

I took the initiative and started that forum to give FC posters a temporary place to post while FC was down for several days. I've had nothing to do with it in the past year as anyone with a shred of common sense who posted there in the past few months could easily tell. If no one bothered to drop a single post for 30 days prior to getting deleted then it surely won't be missed.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

O O T I K O F

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009, 10:41:25 AM »

lol @ "owner", as if!

I took the initiative and started that forum to give FC posters a temporary place to post while FC was down for several days. I've had nothing to do with it in the past year as anyone with a shred of common sense who posted there in the past few months could easily tell. If no one bothered to drop a single post for 30 days prior to getting deleted then it surely won't be missed.

You admit starting it - that means you were indeed the owner.

Just like you started this one, too.

It was your baby. OWN UP, bro'.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2009, 11:23:09 AM »

Oh for fuck sake  :hammer:

Big Bri gets the escape pod forum and the cruise cabin time share, TWerP gets Investopedia and the motobility turbo scooter and it'll have to be joint custody on caskur.

I'm thinking about going short on Walmart stock and phoning in some bomb hoaxes...unethical ?

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2009, 11:28:01 AM »

You admit starting it - that means you were indeed the owner.

Just like you started this one, too.

It was your baby. OWN UP, bro'.

No, this one I actually pay a bill for and own the database rights to. That one was a weekend project that served it's purpose 2-3 yrs ago which had no database or bills. If it did, it would have shut down much sooner.

There are far better free forums now than that crap. If 2 or 3 of you really miss it, then get off your asses and make a new one. Or do you expect me to make it for you too?  :lol:

O O T I K O F

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2009, 01:17:43 PM »

No, this one I actually pay a bill for and own the database rights to. That one was a weekend project that served it's purpose 2-3 yrs ago which had no database or bills. If it did, it would have shut down much sooner.

In other words, you'd rather spend money on a site that a few people post in, than not waste a dime on one where you were too cheap to pay to get rid of the adverts.

There are far better free forums now than that crap. If 2 or 3 of you really miss it, then get off your asses and make a new one. Or do you expect me to make it for you too?  :lol:

What makes you think I don't have X number of forums to take care of already???

O O T I K O F

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2009, 01:21:37 PM »

Oh for fuck sake  :hammer:

Big Bri gets the escape pod forum and the cruise cabin time share, TWerP gets Investopedia and the motobility turbo scooter and it'll have to be joint custody on caskur.

I'm thinking about going short on Walmart stock and phoning in some bomb hoaxes...unethical ?

Short something worthwhile, like Berkshire A. No bomb hoax needed.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »

In other words, you'd rather spend money on a site that a few people post in, than not waste a dime on one where you were too cheap to pay to get rid of the adverts.

That;s right. Why would I waste a dime on a site that I have no interest in and nothing to do with, Professor Plum? I know it's difficult for a brain impaired old coot like you to understand the logic of it but I dont have the time to try and explain it to you. Try asking one of your grand kids the next time they come by to feed you and change your bed liner. 

Know what's funny though? As few posters as we have here in less than a year, it's already more than your ootikof shithole that has been around for how many years now? 10?  :lmao:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2009, 02:46:51 PM »

it's already more than your ootikof shithole that has been around for how many years now? 10?  :lmao:

ootikof is a site??  :confused: I always thought it was the name of Twaps meals on wheels service judging by the fact that Temple seems to have some sort of use there  :snick:

Anyhoo Twap, apart from commenting that i'd been to Cosmic Outpost ( which i did once following a Ratbag link and quickly left when i realised i'd have to spend a few minutes of my valuable time to register just to peruse a bunch of senile old cunts throw iced buns at each other and sniff Caskurs sweaty crack) you never answered the question  :sad: Where do you see TTR? Flame or Troll? You seem to be lumping us in with this very narrow value system so be good enough to explain where you stand eh? There's a good raspberry  :snack:

O O T I K O F

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2009, 02:55:41 PM »

That;s right. Why would I waste a dime on a site that I have no interest in and nothing to do with, Professor Plum? I know it's difficult for a brain impaired old coot like you to understand the logic of it but I dont have the time to try and explain it to you. Try asking one of your grand kids the next time they come by to feed you and change your bed liner. 

Know what's funny though? As few posters as we have here in less than a year, it's already more than your ootikof shithole that has been around for how many years now? 10?  :lmao:

You know we trashed the other OOTIKOF.net site when we started the most recent one. Hashing the PhbBB shit into the SMF format wasn't worth our time.

We never gave a shit about post counts all that much. However, our original stomping ground - alt.discuss.katzenjammer - has over 250,000 posts.

Other OOTIKOF forums are private, invite only.

Trust me - you'll never be invited to join.

O O T I K O F

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2009, 02:58:06 PM »

ootikof is a site??  :confused: I always thought it was the name of Twaps meals on wheels service judging by the fact that Temple seems to have some sort of use there  :snick:

Anyhoo Twap, apart from commenting that i'd been to Cosmic Outpost ( which i did once following a Ratbag link and quickly left when i realised i'd have to spend a few minutes of my valuable time to register just to peruse a bunch of senile old cunts throw iced buns at each other and sniff Caskurs sweaty crack) you never answered the question  :sad: Where do you see TTR? Flame or Troll? You seem to be lumping us in with this very narrow value system so be good enough to explain where you stand eh? There's a good raspberry  :snack:

Based on Bra1n's attempts, albeit lame ones, at flaming me in this thread, I'd say that the link to this site is properly placed as is.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 1.264 seconds with 36 queries.