• October 20, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bunch of Board Upgrades Installed  (Read 4034 times)

plus minus reset

Seagull

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.
Re: Bunch of Board Upgrades Installed
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2009, 06:44:04 PM »

I clicked on profile and went in to a new set up page which enabled me to put a new secret question in

HOWEVER, now I can’t access the profile changes page beyond my name etc and some preferred settings. Also, the main page has lost the tabs at the top

I also have this message on the profile page

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.

No idea why, it's not my fault

Musn't Grumble

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 08:28:16 PM »

Have you tried that language thing Gully? Sorted everything out on mine  :snack:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Seagull

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.Seagull is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2009, 08:32:18 PM »

Sorted what language thing?

I speak the Queen’s English, it should do what I tell it  :confused:

Musn't Grumble

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009, 08:58:16 PM »

There ya go.

F'n Russian spies are trying to sabotage us!
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2009, 01:31:09 AM »

Smiert Spionem!
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 07:50:41 AM »

Check out our new Facebookesque profiles. You can upload pics, add profile comments, media and other stupid shit. That should serve as a significant counterblow to the russian saboteurs.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 10:33:17 AM »

You can now easily link topics to facebook, twitter, digg (whatever that is) and a few other social networking/ blogging sites with the buttons on top of the topic bar in the thread you are looking at.

Thanks to Jimmy for the suggestion.  :2thumbs:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 10:45:05 AM »

woot following on twitter now. You asshead got me addicted to it. What was Dani's twitter?

Princess's Pretty Punanny :wank:
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2009, 03:51:28 PM »

That was strange. When i logged on the "new post" icon was running for Chapter 7. It went after i clicked into the sub forum.  :snack:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2010, 04:07:37 AM »

No you speak english like a queen, there not quite the smae thing.

theRabbit

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • theRabbit probably just rolled in here.
  • I like pie
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 07:38:32 PM »

I'm not seeing some of the FEECHURS described here... like the color scheme...

I'd also like to adjust the displayed timestamps (I'm on the left coast, not the right coast!) and to shut off the "someone poasted while you were poasting, go re-check your poast" message

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2010, 05:56:28 AM »

What features are you not seeing? What browser are you using?

Also, you can turn off the reply warning  by ticking the box "Don't warn on new replies made while posting" in the Look and Layout section of your preferences. The time can be adjusted in the same section. I'm in the Mountain time zone and have mine set @ -2 If your in Pacific, go to -3.

theRabbit

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • theRabbit probably just rolled in here.
  • I like pie
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 03:16:03 PM »

What features are you not seeing? What browser are you using?

Also, you can turn off the reply warning  by ticking the box "Don't warn on new replies made while posting" in the Look and Layout section of your preferences. The time can be adjusted in the same section. I'm in the Mountain time zone and have mine set @ -2 If your in Pacific, go to -3.

I guess I didn't look hard enough, duh.  I only noticed the 3 drop-down choices when I click on Profile, didn't see the choices just below that.

Sowwy

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - A reasonable answer to the Death Penalty
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 04:00:39 PM »

I guess I didn't look hard enough, duh.  I only noticed the 3 drop-down choices when I click on Profile, didn't see the choices just below that.

Sowwy

I am looking at a bunch of code, nothing that looks like I can create a thread myself (but maybe that is because I am a mere girly) and it is by luck more than judgement if this post appears

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 04:32:50 PM »

I am looking at a bunch of code, nothing that looks like I can create a thread myself (but maybe that is because I am a mere girly) and it is by luck more than judgement if this post appears

It sounds like you have the ole Russian language subversive tactics enabled in your profile by our KGB monitors in Moscow. Check the preferred language in your profile setting if you can and make sure that English is selected. Anyone else who reads this and sees their profile is all messed up or a copyright missing notice on the bottom of the index page, the problem is likely that Russian is selected as your language. Dont ask me how that happened.

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »

It sounds like you have the ole Russian language subversive tactics enabled in your profile by our KGB monitors in Moscow. Check the preferred language in your profile setting if you can and make sure that English is selected. Anyone else who reads this and sees their profile is all messed up or a copyright missing notice on the bottom of the index page, the problem is likely that Russian is selected as your language. Dont ask me how that happened.

lots of diamond shapes with question marks in them...I can reply to a thread but not create one or get rid of the

[/quote]// Advanced Reputation System $txt['karma_title'] = '���������'; $txt['karma_power'] = '��� ������'; $txt['karma_add_to'] = '�������� ���������'; $txt['karma_your_opinion'] = '��� �� ������� �� ���� ���������?'; $txt['add_karma'] = '�������� ���������'; $txt['submit'] = '���������'; $txt['comment'] = '�����������'; $txt['karma_agree'] = '���������'; $txt['karma_disagree'] = '���������'; // Advanced Reputation System $txt['karma_title'] = '���������'; $txt['karma_power'] = '��� ������'; $txt['karma_add_to'] = '�������� ���������'; $txt['karma_your_opinion'] = '��� �� ������� �� ���� ���������?'; $txt['add_karma'] = '�������� ���������'; $txt['submit'] = '���������'; $txt['comment'] = '�����������'; $txt['karma_agree'] = '���������'; $txt['karma_disagree'] = '���������'; [/quote]

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 04:50:08 PM »

Yeah, that's that's what happens when Russian or Dutch or Spanish is selected. Did you check the language under profile settings?

Mrs C

• Censor
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 05:08:28 PM »

Yeah, that's that's what happens when Russian or Dutch or Spanish is selected. Did you check the language under profile settings?
I can't get there to choose and it was fine before.

Could you help me? I will ask about your dutch prejudice afterwards! lol

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 05:09:03 PM »

Not being sure if she could read her profile, I went ahead and changed her language pref to english, all should be good now.

Go ahead and do a Ctrl/F5 hard refresh, Mrs C.

Mrs C

• Censor
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 05:12:19 PM »

It all looks spot on now...thank you
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.431 seconds with 41 queries.