ThirdRailForum

• May 25, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad Busisnes Idea, or Not?  (Read 409 times)

plus minus reset

JIMMYBANGTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JIMMYBANG probably just rolled in here.
  • Mental Mayhem Double Feature
Bad Busisnes Idea, or Not?
« on: October 13, 2012, 12:06:30 AM »

Japanese cooked his genitals and served them to diners.

A Japanese man has been charged with indecent exposure after cooking his genitals and serving them to diners in a restaurant. The man had, had his penis and testicles surgically removed by a physician in March and had them frozen. After being certified free of infections, he served them up, and garnished them with mushrooms and parsley, to his paying guests.

http://www.shockingtimes.co.uk/japanese-cooked-his-genitals-and-served-them-to-diners/

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Re: Bad Busisnes Idea, or Not?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 07:28:33 AM »

Are you thinking of starting a franchise?  I would think it will be hard to get inventory, that is unless you are into peens?
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

JIMMYBANGTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JIMMYBANG probably just rolled in here.
  • Mental Mayhem Double Feature
Re: Bad Busisnes Idea, or Not?
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 10:37:12 PM »

I know. Right?

How much did he have to plate, and what about the demand?

Look at you luv. I'm sure you're interested in this sort of enterprise as is anybody, with taste, but other than sexually deviant criminals {and who knows where they've been} that choose castration, where are you going to find stock unless turning to the black market. Then you can never trust what you're buying to serve your costumers.

Serial Killers with ocd's about good health, and cleanliness', is, I'm sure, the best source for that main ingredient.

You know how, and were to invest your well earned money baby, and that's what's most important. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.693 seconds with 35 queries.