Vote for President and Vice-President of the United States

John McCain / Sarah Palin
- 1 (20%)
Barack Obama / Joe Biden
- 4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 05, 2008, 03:25:37 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VOTE NOW!  (Read 1133 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
VOTE NOW!
« on: November 03, 2008, 03:25:02 PM »

The final election poll. Even if you are a convicted felon, live in Australia or both, vote now!

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - A reasonable answer to the Death Penalty
Re: VOTE NOW!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 03:49:29 PM »

My vote is on behalf of Israeli plumbers

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 05:02:53 PM »

Mine is just to annoy VC.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 01:59:18 PM »

yay me! :vc:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 02:46:14 PM »

You know, looking at Cindy McCain stand behind McCain like a prop and nodding her head after the same speech every day, I cant help but to recall Kitty Dukakis. Why do I get the feeling that after McCain gets trounced tonight, we'll be hearing in the news about her addiction to inhaling rubber cement fumes in a couple of months?
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »

That has been an issue that has bothered me peripherally ever since I read about it.

Cindy McCain stole drugs from a medical charity. It doesn't get much lower than that. Worse still, she used her employees' names to obtain drugs, and even enlisted some her her staff to pick up those prescriptions on her behalf. She also used the DEA numbers of multiple physicians who worked for the American Voluntary Medical Team to obtain drugs, often without the doctors' knowledge.

I recognize that this woman was likely a "first time" offender, but what disturbs me most is the multitude and magnitude of crimes she committed. Wouldn't being in charge of a medical charity and stealing drugs from said charity be fraudulent as well as illegal? Not to mention the identity theft of the employees, as well as forgery of the physicians signatures and what not. All that on top of the theft of the drugs themselves.

This wasn't just a random purchase of pain killers, it was almost a methodical racket to keep this douchebag stoned. Point being, why was she never prosecuted? I can't find a single article about the DEA's role in this, besides it being reported to them and "investigated". I mean, this woman went on national television and even admitted to having the addiction. Why were there no repercussions? The thicker your wallet the less severe your crime is considered? If that had been anyone else with with a legitimate drug problem and a very small savings account, they'd be incarcerated for YEARS.  :sad:

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 05:54:28 PM »

Imagine if it had been Michelle Obama. Do you think it would have been left alone in the same way?

I think the 'drug addict' angle would have been plumbed to a sickening degree

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »

Well, according to our scientific poll results, Obama is headed for a crushing 75% victory. As i was out and about today, I saw Obama supporters all over the street corners waving signs, cheering and honking horns. Literally dozens of them throughout busy intersections in the city.

I didnt see one McCain supporter doing the same which also makes me think about how little ive seen public displays of support for McCain leading up to today. It's almost as if his supporters are ashamed to admit it in public.

Even back at FC, people like Twap and Rudey would always knock Obama but they never enthusiastically supported McCain. I think that's kind of funny.

As to the Cindy drug abuse deal, I have never heard about it other than from you, popt. Do you have a link or something to that story? When JEB was the governor of Florida, his daughter got busted for forging a prescription for xanax and she was prosecuted like anyone else. I think John McCain as a person is alright but there is something about that Cindy bitch that i just dont like.

Mrs C

• Censor
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 06:11:37 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/09/11/ST2008091103947.html

She is a perfectly competant and sucessful CEO.  She had a terrible time and did something she regrets.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 06:30:58 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/09/11/ST2008091103947.html

She is a perfectly competant and sucessful CEO.  She had a terrible time and did something she regrets.

Wow. Pretty startling.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 07:00:13 PM »

I didnt see one McCain supporter doing the same which also makes me think about how little ive seen public displays of support for McCain leading up to today. It's almost as if his supporters are ashamed to admit it in public.

Even back at FC, people like Twap and Rudey would always knock Obama but they never enthusiastically supported McCain. I think that's kind of funny.

Its the culture of political correctness, fear of being branded a racist. Which will no doubt happen if McCain should win, which is my main factor to doubt an obama win.

check the betting exchanges.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 07:19:33 PM »

Oh you "betcha"! If Michelle Obama was embroiled in some nasty little past painkiller scandal, her husband wouldn't have made it through the primaries. Thankfully, she is MUCH smarter than that. I've seen several interviews with her recently. She is a very personable woman and quite well spoken like her husband.

What I find entertaining is I've felt the same way about Cindy McCain as Brian, even before learning she was a fraud, thief, liar, and junky. I haven't commented on it much as I don't want to seem "catty".  :vc:

What is perplexing to me most is how easy it is for her and her husband to launch or even condone character attacks on other people. Thank goodness for karma.

As far as the atmosphere around here and the election; I live on a main drag that is roughly about a 4-6 mile drive from start to finish. The abundance of Obama/Biden signs perched on lawns for the past month, was nearly 5-1. Most of them were accompanied by a republican congressman's signs. It was quite an amazing spectacle. This morning as I was out and about, I noticed the majority of the Obama signs had gone missing almost over night! Of course the McCain signs remained in their place, BUT there were MORE of them! I wish I had taken a few pictures, because it was pretty damned funny to see them peppered on corners and little municipal thatches of grass where there are no homeowners to object  :lmao:

As far as people go, I took my son to an appointment earlier and while in the waiting room CNN was on. Palin had just voted and was doing press in Wasilla. The first question I think they asked was something like "Who did you vote for Sarah?" to this she replied with her habitual stupidity "Ya know, I'm gonna to have to plead the 5th and refuse to discuss my vote, blah , blah, fucking blah" or something equally banal. There were at least a dozen ppl in the waiting area watching and my son chimed up with his sarcastic dna and mockingly announced in a falsetto voice "Ya know I'm a big dummy and I voted for Obama" ( i was soo proud!  :vc:) It got a chuckle out of everyone in the waiting room. I would say it was a safe bet they all agreed.

Mrs C

• Censor
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 11:57:30 AM »

What I find entertaining is I've felt the same way about Cindy McCain as Brian, even before learning she was a fraud, thief, liar, and junky. I haven't commented on it much as I don't want to seem "catty".  :vc:

She is a very savvy businesswoman, a loyal wife and a loving mother.

She fucked up...and like a lot of rich people it was big. Perhaps you would be better celebrating her honesty and her comeback from something so horrific.

She was wheeled out to give a terribly unresearched speech when she is obviously a private woman. I have a feeling she is relieved at the result.

I have no desire to judge her on her life.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 01:36:19 PM »

She is a very savvy businesswoman, a loyal wife and a loving mother.

She fucked up...and like a lot of rich people it was big. Perhaps you would be better celebrating her honesty and her comeback from something so horrific.

She was wheeled out to give a terribly unresearched speech when she is obviously a private woman. I have a feeling she is relieved at the result.

I have no desire to judge her on her life.

I disagree. I don't think she is savvy at all what so ever in any regard...well maybe at shopping and spending money.

I will judge her, because she allowed herself to be thrust into the largest spotlight, not once, but twice.

Cindy McCain is a spoiled child of a crooked businessman who made millions and married his daughter off to a man that he primed for politics so that he could have an in politically.

There is nothing savvy about this woman who inherited her riches and who flaunts herself publicly for the sake of notoriety. She is the antithesis of a smart woman or a role model.

My opinion is based on the culimination of commentary about her that I came across while doing research on her husband and her father in an effort to better understand and familiarize myself with the Keating scandal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.395 seconds with 38 queries.