ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 07:55:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 1999 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 10:30:20 PM »

there was like 2 tracks in youtube that were 8.08 minutes long... that was the best track of both of them..

Brai1n,
Kurt,
my cousin
feral
myself

all thought the music went with the video... and now you're the one person who didn't....

Dion

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2012, 05:47:23 AM »

You did ask me to say if I liked it or not.I just thought it was too fast that was all.
Anyway, a lot of others liked it so it must be good.

caskur the Movie Maker

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2012, 11:19:25 PM »

New Movie to a better track.. group - Evanescence...

caskur the Movie Maker

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 10:34:58 AM »

3 different versions of the same theme…. Different programs and high quality.. HD

These two to Mozart. One in cartoon format and one straight off the camera… slow.

This one speeded up to Evanescence,  “My Immortal”

Dion

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.Dion is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 11:30:10 AM »

I liked the third one best.
Very clever that (around 55seconds in) the crowd sang along - as the
car drove by the outside cafe bars where people were eating and drinking, then faded back to solo where the streets emptied.
Never watched all the way through, but liked what I did see.

caskur the movie maker

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2013, 04:00:19 PM »

I liked the third one best.
Very clever that (around 55seconds in) the crowd sang along - as the
car drove by the outside cafe bars where people were eating and drinking, then faded back to solo where the streets emptied.
Never watched all the way through, but liked what I did see.

The second one is the raw footage in High definition.

It took over 300 minutes to load up to youtube. The first one is the same footage turned into a cartoon effect by the tools in youtubes edit. And that is the effect I want… a moving drawing.

Now normally, I speed up a point of view and cut out uninteresting bits, however when I do this in windows movie maker, it’s claiming I don’t have enough memory to do that.. It’s maddening for me at the moment because I want a castoon effect in HD and not posterized effect in Windows movie maker.

All 3 are same piece off footage just done 3 different ways and the music by Evanescence is just lovely and I cannot stop playing it so this has been a very enjoyable job for me!

The only way around my problems will be make shorter movies and then string them together.

I can actually do all editing now with Windows movie maker and saving the project but unless I somehow go out and buy more ram I can’t convert the movie to a high definition movie…

Youtube need to upgrade some features like tapering the music to fade out!

I love landscapes and especially streetscapes and there are heaps of heritage buildings to character and a Olde Worlde feel….

This person did an EXCELLENT job of showing Freo in the big yacht race we had earlier last year. This is where I spend a bit of leisure time!

caskur the movie maker

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2013, 04:04:13 PM »

ugh... I can't edit the three big typos... ignore them..

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 10:30:17 PM »

Caskur, did you really get buttcheek implants?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.522 seconds with 33 queries.